Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture - OS2 ; avenge...@hotbox.ru wrote: > http://fatreality.netfirms.com/blobbi.htm Man, those yellow teeth ... Doesn't she ever brush? She must have horrendously bad breath....

  1. Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture

    avenge...@hotbox.ru wrote:
    > http://fatreality.netfirms.com/blobbi.htm

    Man, those yellow teeth ...
    Doesn't she ever brush? She must have horrendously bad breath.

  2. Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture

    On 14 Sep, 14:57, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > avenge...@hotbox.ru wrote:
    > >http://fatreality.netfirms.com/blobbi.htm

    > Man, those yellow teeth ...
    > Doesn't she ever brush? She must have horrendously bad breath.

    What was the name of the boy who put his finger in the dyke?

  3. Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture

    Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:
    > On 14 Sep, 14:57, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > > avenge...@hotbox.ru wrote:
    > > >http://fatreality.netfirms.com/blobbi.htm

    > > Man, those yellow teeth ...
    > > Doesn't she ever brush? She must have horrendously bad breath.

    > What was the name of the boy who put his finger in the dyke?

    Dunno but your question just got me wondering exactly which hole ...

  4. Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture

    Moishy wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1189753412.095387.275610@19g2000hsx.googlegro ups.com...
    > > Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:

    > >> What was the name of the boy who put his finger in the dyke?

    > If he put his finger into this dyke, he better get a rabies shot.

    Just the one?

  5. Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture

    On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 05:05:53 -0700, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote in
    <1189771553.033388.186790@o80g2000hse.googlegroups. com>:

    >Moishy wrote:
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1189753412.095387.275610@19g2000hsx.googlegro ups.com...

    >> If he put his finger into this dyke, he better get a rabies shot.

    >Just the one?

    Don't contradict Moisha...er...Avenger...er....numerous other
    sockpuppets.

    Don't you know he's a brain surgeon (retired) living in Hyannis Port
    year round?

  6. Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture

    On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:17:06 GMT, "Moishy" wrote
    in :

    >"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >news:1189753412.095387.275610@19g2000hsx.googlegro ups.com...
    >> Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:

    >>> What was the name of the boy who put his finger in the dyke?

    >If he put his finger into this dyke, he better get a rabies shot.

    Hi Avenger!

    Different sock again, I see.

    I'm glad you're found a useful activity to spend your days on, but I
    have to tell you I much preferred the 'Diabetic Grandma' pic that
    Martin Hannigan put up a few years back.

    Too funny.

    >> Dunno but your question just got me wondering exactly which hole ...

  7. Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture

    On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:51:27 -0400, Sharon B wrote:

    > On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:17:06 GMT, "Moishy" wrote
    > in :
    >

    >>"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >>news:1189753412.095387.275610@19g2000hsx.googlegro ups.com...

    >>If he put his finger into this dyke, he better get a rabies shot.

    > Hi Avenger!
    >
    > Different sock again, I see.
    >
    > I'm glad you're found a useful activity to spend your days on, but I
    > have to tell you I much preferred the 'Diabetic Grandma' pic that
    > Martin Hannigan put up a few years back.
    >
    > Too funny.

    Isn't that a pic of that one kook chic named (Dore) or some chit like that?

  8. Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture

    On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:55:48 -0400, Meat Plow
    wrote in <18bate.dmv.17.1@news.alt.net>:

    >On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:51:27 -0400, Sharon B wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:17:06 GMT, "Moishy" wrote
    >> in :
    >>

    >>>"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >>>news:1189753412.095387.275610@19g2000hsx.googlegro ups.com...

    >>>If he put his finger into this dyke, he better get a rabies shot.

    >> Hi Avenger!
    >>
    >> Different sock again, I see.
    >>
    >> I'm glad you're found a useful activity to spend your days on, but I
    >> have to tell you I much preferred the 'Diabetic Grandma' pic that
    >> Martin Hannigan put up a few years back.
    >>
    >> Too funny.

    >Isn't that a pic of that one kook chic named (Dore) or some chit like that?

    I think it's Bobbi Sanchez from the soc.support.fat-acceptance ng (or
    whatever that one is called). There's a mini-skirmish currently going
    on between them and soc.fr00ts that Mighty Morphin' Avenger is
    involved in.

  9. Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture

    "Sharon B" wrote in message

    > I think it's Bobbi Sanchez from the soc.support.fat-acceptance ng (or
    > whatever that one is called). There's a mini-skirmish currently going
    > on between them and soc.fr00ts that Mighty Morphin' Avenger is
    > involved in.

    Here's da bitch:

    http://www.jibjab.com/starring_you/receipt/672482

    HJ

  10. Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture

    Sharon B wrote:
    > On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 05:05:53 -0700, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote in
    > <1189771553.033388.186790@o80g2000hse.googlegroups. com>:
    >
    > >Moishy wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >> news:1189753412.095387.275610@19g2000hsx.googlegro ups.com...

    > >> If he put his finger into this dyke, he better get a rabies shot.

    > >Just the one?

    > Don't contradict Moisha...er...Avenger...er....numerous other
    > sockpuppets.
    >
    > Don't you know he's a brain surgeon (retired) living in Hyannis Port
    > year round?

    I see he did a number on you.

  11. Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture

    >> >Just the one?

    >> Don't contradict Moisha...er...Avenger...er....numerous other
    >> sockpuppets.
    >>
    >> Don't you know he's a brain surgeon (retired) living in Hyannis Port
    >> year round?

    Keep flipping those burgers kid. Now, get back to work!

    > I see he did a number on you.

  12. Re: Diesel Dyke Sharon's Picture

    Moishy wrote:

    > >> Don't contradict Moisha...er...Avenger...er....numerous other
    > >> sockpuppets.
    > >>
    > >> Don't you know he's a brain surgeon (retired) living in Hyannis Port
    > >> year round?

    > Keep flipping those burgers kid. Now, get back to work!

    Would you really want to eat one of her "burgers"?

+ Reply to Thread