Re: uk.rec.gardening - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: uk.rec.gardening - OS2 ; Zach wrote: > On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 03:33:47 +0100 > Lurker Joe > Kissed my ass and whined: > > >[uk.rec.gardening removed] > > > >Best be careful in that group, a number of the 'regulars' have said, in ...

  1. Re: uk.rec.gardening

    Zach wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 03:33:47 +0100
    > Lurker Joe
    > Kissed my ass and whined:
    >
    > >[uk.rec.gardening removed]
    > >
    > >Best be careful in that group, a number of the 'regulars' have said, in
    > >the past, that they're _more_ than willing to sue for libel.
    > >

    > Bring the chicken **** bastard on. Probably one of those French Brits
    > eh?

    What? You mean some raving loony Canuck?

  2. Re: uk.rec.gardening

    On 12 Sep, 15:38, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > Zach wrote:
    > > On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 03:33:47 +0100
    > > Lurker Joe
    > > Kissed my ass and whined:

    > > >[uk.rec.gardening removed]

    > > >Best be careful in that group, a number of the 'regulars' have said, in
    > > >the past, that they're _more_ than willing to sue for libel.

    > > Bring the chicken **** bastard on. Probably one of those French Brits
    > > eh?

    > What? You mean some raving loony Canuck?

    I am an astronomical advocate of gardening, though I do sometimes talk
    bollocks and have been known to troll.
    Which froup should I post in please?

  3. Re: uk.rec.gardening

    Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:
    > On 12 Sep, 15:38, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > > Zach wrote:
    > > > On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 03:33:47 +0100
    > > > Lurker Joe
    > > > Kissed my ass and whined:

    > > > Bring the chicken **** bastard on. Probably one of those French Brits
    > > > eh?

    > > What? You mean some raving loony Canuck?

    > I am an astronomical advocate of gardening, though I do sometimes talk
    > bollocks and have been known to troll.
    > Which froup should I post in please?

    If you can count to 5 the number of froups on one hand, you may poast
    with gay abandon to them.

  4. Re: uk.rec.gardening

    >> > This guy sounds like a fag.

    >> I think he's on drugs.

    > Most likely. His kind usually are.

    Fags are a drug :-(

    Mike

    --
    www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
    Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.

  5. Re: uk.rec.gardening

    'Mike' wrote:

    > >> I think he's on drugs.

    > > Most likely. His kind usually are.

    > Fags are a drug :-(

    ITYM fags in drag.

  6. Re: uk.rec.gardening

    On Sep 14, 2:43 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:

    > > > Most likely. His kind usually are.

    > > Fags are a drug :-(

    > ITYM fags in drag.