Re: Fifth Anniversary of 9/11 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Fifth Anniversary of 9/11 - OS2 ; Warhol wrote: > Fifth Anniversary of 9/11 Its the 6th, wormhole. > A re-cap of the events leading to 9/11-after a half decade, the > investigation continues and a growing body of evidence increasingly > points to complicity by the ...

  1. Re: Fifth Anniversary of 9/11

    Warhol wrote:
    > Fifth Anniversary of 9/11

    Its the 6th, wormhole.

    > A re-cap of the events leading to 9/11-after a half decade, the
    > investigation continues and a growing body of evidence increasingly
    > points to complicity by the Bush regime in what is(so far) the most
    > horrendous single event of the 21st century.

    You mean Bush is a mooslime?

    > 9/3/01-U.S. and Israel walk out of U.N. sponsored Conference on Racism
    > in Durban, South Africa:
    >
    > http://allafrica.com/stories/200109030134.html
    >
    > Eight days later-9/11 attacks.
    >
    > Complete timeline of 9/11 here:
    >
    > http://www.copvcia.com/free/ww3/02_11_02_lucy.html
    >
    > 9/11/01 the infamouse day
    >
    > Two Boeing 767 aircraft plow into the two tallest towers of the World
    > Trade Center with each structure eventually collapsing in free-fall to
    > complete destruction resulting in the deaths of thousands. A third
    > aircraft, reputedly another 767, slams into the side of the Pentagon
    > which happened to be under construction-resulting in the deaths of
    > dozens more.

    Piloted by mooslimes.

> [...]
    > much less prevent this attrocity-Why?
    >
    > Other questions-
    > Why did three large structures collapse at WTC? The third was not
    > struck by any aircraft of any size. Only some debris from the
    > adjoining collapse struck WTC #7 with comparitively minor damage and
    > fires. Yet it collapsed completely in free-fall just hours after the
    > other two structures did.
    >
    > How was burning jet fuel and office furnishings able to heat huge
    > structural steel beams to their melting points(allegedly causing the
    > collapse of the two tallest structures)? The chemical energy contained
    > within jet fuel and the materials used in construction and furnishings
    > was simply not enough to create the very high temperatures needed to
    > weaken and melt structural steel-yet a significant pool of molten
    > metal was witnessed by emergency personnel beneath the rubble.
    >
    > Why was the rubble so quickly hauled away before a complete
    > investigation was conducted?
    >
    > Why have contents of the "black boxes" of the impacting aircraft not
    > been released for public review?
    >

    > Concerning the Pentagon impact-
    >
    > If a large (767 sized) aircraft did indeed slam into the Pentagon, why
    > was the damage so minimal for such a large impact and explosion? It is
    > claimed(in the "official government version") that the plane grazed
    > the ground just in front of the Pentagon before impact. But
    > photographs from just hours afterward show no damage to the lawn where
    > the speeding aircraft should have made contact with the ground. And
    > several obstacles in the aircraft's path(including several large
    > construction spools and an SUV) were not struck as they were
    > completely intact. Most of the bulidings facade, including many un-
    > broken windows remained intact for some time before finally collapsing-
    > only the first floor appeared severely damaged. Also, how did such a
    > large aircraft manage only to bore a small hole a few feet in diametre
    > through the inner rings of the Pentagon structure? Where were the
    > debris from the fuselage, wings and tail-none is to be seen in the
    > photos following the impact.
    >
    > Numerous serveillance videos around the Pentagon and from nearby
    > businesses were immediately confiscated and witheld from viewing by
    > the government. The one video that has been released is extremely
    > vague about just what the fuzzy object was that was shown impacting
    > and exploding on the side of the Pentagon-why not release all of them?
    >
    > As with the aircraft that impacted at the WTC-where is the "black box"
    > from the impacting aircraft(if indeed it was an aircraft) at the
    > Pentagon?
    >
    > These questions are only the beginning-there is far, far more about
    > this event that, after half a decade continues to elude answers.
    >
    > Nonetheless, investigations do and should continue about 9/11 until
    > ALL questions are fully and decisively answered with good hard
    > evidence, most of which for five years has been intentionally withheld

    Conclusion. mooslimes are criminal pieces of ****. Your pappy was
    involved too, wasn't he?

  2. Re: Fifth Anniversary of 9/11

    Warhol wrote:
> [...]

    > statue of which not only the head will be of gold, but the shoulders,
    > thighs and legs also. It will all be of gold, for it will represent me
    > and my descendants forever." This personal involvement with the statue
    > explains the king's violent reaction when the three cheriff's refused
    > to bow down to it.
    >
    > It is the rebellion of man against God, period. God is He to whom we
    > are responsible. But fallen men and women do not want to be
    > responsible to anyone. They want to rule themselves. They want to
    > exclude God from His own universe. at the secular city is also by man
    > for man comes out in the remainder of Nebuchadnezzar's story. One day,
    > a or more after the earlier incident, Nebuchadnezzar was walking on
    > the roof of his palace in Babylon and he looked out over the city. He
    > was impressed with its magnificence. Judging himself to be responsible
    > for this, he took to himself the glory that should have been given to
    > God, saying, "Is not the great Babylon I have built as the royal
    > residence, by my mighty power for the glory of my majesty?" (Dan.
    > 4:30). It was a claim that the earthly city been constructed by man
    > and for man's glory.(Just like NEW YORK)
    >
    > Nebuchadnezzar had constructed the city, and his conquests had brought
    > it to great architectural splendor. Again, he had undoubtedly
    > constructed it for his glory, Nimrod had constructed the first Babylon
    > for his glory. What both had forgotten is that ultimately it is God
    > who in the affairs of men and that the achievements of a secular ruler
    > are made possible only through the common gifts of God to humanity.
    >
    > Nebuchadnezzar had judged himself superior to those around him because
    > of his political achievements, so superior that he had no need of God.
    > God speaks to show how mistaken Nebuchadnezzar was. God says, "This is
    > what is decreed for you, King Nebuchadnezzar: Your royal authority has
    > been taken from you. You will be driven away from people and will live
    > the wild animals; you will eat grass like cattle. Seven times will
    > pass by for until you acknowledge that the Most is sovereign over the
    > kingdoms of and gives them to anyone he pleases" (Dan. 4:31, 32). The
    > judgment is to effect immediately. Nebuchadnezzar's mind goes from
    > him, and he is driven from the city. The text says, "He was driven
    > away from people and ate grass like cattle. His body was drenched with
    > the dew of heaven until his hair grew like the feathers of an eagle
    > and his nails like the claws of a bird" (v. 33). Eventually Babylon
    > itself fell, never to rise again.
    >
    > BABEL, TOWER OF
    >
    > This expression does not occur in the Old Testament, but is used
    > popularly for the tower mighdol built by the inhabitants of the world
    > who, traveling in the East, built a city on the Plain of Shinar, with
    > a tower "whose top may reach unto heaven"--an expression which is
    > regarded as meaning "a very high tower."

    Calling you a complete idiot doesn't even begin to describe you. Hare-
    brained mooslime comes the closest though.

+ Reply to Thread