Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it) - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it) - OS2 ; Ratso wrote: > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYwwtvs1fDE Man, this is utterly disgusting!...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

  1. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    Ratso wrote:
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYwwtvs1fDE

    Man, this is utterly disgusting!

  2. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    On Sep 11, 5:27 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Ratso wrote:
    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYwwtvs1fDE

    > Man, this is utterly disgusting!

    Hmm! let me guess? dynamite up the jacksie?

  3. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    On Sep 11, 12:27 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Ratso wrote:
    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYwwtvs1fDE

    > Man, this is utterly disgusting!

    Nobody forced you to click on that link. If it bothers you so much
    simply don't watch it.

    Ragnar

  4. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    On Sep 11, 9:22 am, Ragnar projected:
    > On Sep 11, 12:27 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Ratso wrote:
    > > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYwwtvs1fDE

    > > Man, this is utterly disgusting!

    > Nobody forced you to click on that link. If it bothers you so much
    > simply don't watch it.

    Nobody forced you to read his post. If it bothers you so much,
    simply don't read it.

    " The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen
    and hypocrisy "

    Andre

  5. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    "Andre Lieven" wrote in message
    news:1189522760.199781.53300@r34g2000hsd.googlegro ups.com...
    > On Sep 11, 9:22 am, Ragnar projected:
    >> On Sep 11, 12:27 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    >> wrote:

    >> > Man, this is utterly disgusting!

    >> Nobody forced you to click on that link. If it bothers you so much
    >> simply don't watch it.

    > Nobody forced you to read his post. If it bothers you so much,
    > simply don't read it.
    >
    > " The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen
    > and hypocrisy "
    >
    > Andre

    And crossposting is the other second most important element after them two.

  6. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    On Sep 11, 11:02 am, "anonym" innumerated:
    > "Andre Lieven" wrote in message
    >
    > news:1189522760.199781.53300@r34g2000hsd.googlegro ups.com...
    >
    > > On Sep 11, 9:22 am, Ragnar projected:

    > >> Nobody forced you to click on that link. If it bothers you so much
    > >> simply don't watch it.

    > > Nobody forced you to read his post. If it bothers you so much,
    > > simply don't read it.

    > > " The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen
    > > and hypocrisy "

    > > Andre

    > And crossposting is the other second most important element after them two.

    Thanks for proving that you cannot even count.

    And, I posted to the groups that the thread was *already posted to*.
    Oh, YOU crossposted, as well. Ergo, YOU are what YOU are complaining
    about.

    Plonk.

    Andre

  7. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    "Andre Lieven" wrote in message
    news:1189525957.920564.88060@w3g2000hsg.googlegrou ps.com...
    > On Sep 11, 11:02 am, "anonym" innumerated:
    >> "Andre Lieven" wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:1189522760.199781.53300@r34g2000hsd.googlegro ups.com...
    >>
    >> > On Sep 11, 9:22 am, Ragnar projected:

    >> > Nobody forced you to read his post. If it bothers you so much,
    >> > simply don't read it.

    >> > " The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen
    >> > and hypocrisy "

    >> > Andre

    >> And crossposting is the other second most important element after them
    >> two.

    > Thanks for proving that you cannot even count.
    >
    > And, I posted to the groups that the thread was *already posted to*.
    > Oh, YOU crossposted, as well. Ergo, YOU are what YOU are complaining
    > about.
    >
    > Plonk.
    >
    > Andre

    *********PLONK!!!!!11!1!!!!!!*****

    And I *can* count two!

  8. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    "Andre Lieven" wrote in message
    news:1189525957.920564.88060@w3g2000hsg.googlegrou ps.com...
    > On Sep 11, 11:02 am, "anonym" innumerated:
    >> "Andre Lieven" wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:1189522760.199781.53300@r34g2000hsd.googlegro ups.com...
    >>
    >> > On Sep 11, 9:22 am, Ragnar projected:

    >> > Nobody forced you to read his post. If it bothers you so much,
    >> > simply don't read it.

    >> > " The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen
    >> > and hypocrisy "

    I think in that blobs universe methane is the most common )

    >> > Andre

    >> And crossposting is the other second most important element after them
    >> two.

    > Thanks for proving that you cannot even count.
    >
    > And, I posted to the groups that the thread was *already posted to*.
    > Oh, YOU crossposted, as well. Ergo, YOU are what YOU are complaining
    > about.
    >
    > Plonk.
    >
    > Andre

  9. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    anonym wrote:
    > "Andre Lieven" wrote in message
    > news:1189525957.920564.88060@w3g2000hsg.googlegrou ps.com...
    > > On Sep 11, 11:02 am, "anonym" innumerated:
    > >> "Andre Lieven" wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> news:1189522760.199781.53300@r34g2000hsd.googlegro ups.com...

    > >> And crossposting is the other second most important element after them
    > >> two.

    > > Thanks for proving that you cannot even count.
    > >
    > > And, I posted to the groups that the thread was *already posted to*.
    > > Oh, YOU crossposted, as well. Ergo, YOU are what YOU are complaining
    > > about.
    > >
    > > Plonk.
    > >
    > > Andre

    > *********PLONK!!!!!11!1!!!!!!*****
    >
    > And I *can* count two!

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLANCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2!!!!!

    I am the Count of Monte Crisco.

  10. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    Ragnar wrote:
    > On Sep 11, 12:27 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > Ratso wrote:
    > > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYwwtvs1fDE

    > > Man, this is utterly disgusting!

    > Nobody forced you to click on that link. If it bothers you so much
    > simply don't watch it.
    >
    > Ragnar

    Nobody asked you to reply, Raghead.

  11. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    On Sep 12, 3:09 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Ragnar wrote:
    > > On Sep 11, 12:27 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > > wrote:

    > > > Man, this is utterly disgusting!

    > > Nobody forced you to click on that link. If it bothers you so much
    > > simply don't watch it.

    > > Ragnar

    > Nobody asked you to reply, Raghead.

    I can count to 4 (using both hands)

  12. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    On Sep 11, 10:09 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Ragnar wrote:
    > > On Sep 11, 12:27 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > > wrote:

    > > > Man, this is utterly disgusting!

    > > Nobody forced you to click on that link. If it bothers you so much
    > > simply don't watch it.

    > > Ragnar

    > Nobody asked you to reply, Raghead.

    And nobody asked YOU to comment in the first place.
    Your response is very typical of all clueless Usenet clowns. Since you
    have noyhing meaningful or civil to add to the subject at hand, you
    resort to juvenile insults.... how pathetic. You are a prime example of
    how children should be seen and not heard.

    Ragnar

  13. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    Ragnar wrote:
    > On Sep 11, 10:09 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > Ragnar wrote:

    > > > Nobody forced you to click on that link. If it bothers you so much
    > > > simply don't watch it.

    > > > Ragnar

    > > Nobody asked you to reply, Raghead.

    > And nobody asked YOU to comment in the first place.

    I don't need your permission, Raghead.

    > Your response is very typical of all clueless Usenet clowns. Since you
    > have noyhing meaningful or civil to add to the subject at hand, you
    > resort to juvenile insults.... how pathetic. You are a prime example of
    > how children should be seen and not heard.

    You're a big, fat cow, aren't you?

  14. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    On Sep 12, 9:40 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Ragnar wrote:
    > > On Sep 11, 10:09 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > > wrote:

    > > > Nobody asked you to reply, Raghead.

    > > And nobody asked YOU to comment in the first place.

    > I don't need your permission, Raghead.

    Wow, don't you feel empowered.

    > > Your response is very typical of all clueless Usenet clowns. Since you
    > > have noyhing meaningful or civil to add to the subject at hand, you
    > > resort to juvenile insults.... how pathetic. You are a prime example of
    > > how children should be seen and not heard.

    > You're a big, fat cow, aren't you?- Hide quoted text -

    Wrong, ****stick. Is that the best you can come back with? If your
    body is anywhere as lazy as your mind, you must have an ass the size
    of Montana.

    Ragnar

  15. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    Ragnar wrote:
    > On Sep 12, 9:40 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > Ragnar wrote:

    > > > And nobody asked YOU to comment in the first place.

    > > I don't need your permission, Raghead.

    > Wow, don't you feel empowered.

    Yep, Raghead. Especially when I get to stick it to a dyke.

    > > > Your response is very typical of all clueless Usenet clowns. Since you
    > > > have noyhing meaningful or civil to add to the subject at hand, you
    > > > resort to juvenile insults.... how pathetic. You are a prime example of
    > > > how children should be seen and not heard.

    > > You're a big, fat cow, aren't you?

    > Wrong, ****stick. Is that the best you can come back with? If your
    > body is anywhere as lazy as your mind, you must have an ass the size
    > of Montana.

    I hope not! Otherwise I'd never get you off my back.

  16. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    On Sep 13, 9:54 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Ragnar wrote:
    > > On Sep 12, 9:40 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > > wrote:

    > > > I don't need your permission, Raghead.

    > > Wow, don't you feel empowered.

    > Yep, Raghead. Especially when I get to stick it to a dyke.

    Ok Bruth, I though all you gay people got along.

    > > > You're a big, fat cow, aren't you?

    > > Wrong, ****stick. Is that the best you can come back with? If your
    > > body is anywhere as lazy as your mind, you must have an ass the size
    > > of Montana.

    > I hope not! Otherwise I'd never get you off my back.- Hide quoted text -

    You hope not what, that you don't have an ass the size of Montana?
    Well pal if you aren't sure what size your ass is, then you're even
    more clueless than I thought.

    Ragnar

  17. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    Ragnar wrote:
    > On Sep 13, 9:54 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > Ragnar wrote:

    > > > Wow, don't you feel empowered.

    > > Yep, Raghead. Especially when I get to stick it to a dyke.
    > >

    > Ok Bruth, I though all you gay people got along.

    I see you just can't help yourself, can you, Raghead?

    > > > Wrong, ****stick. Is that the best you can come back with? If your
    > > > body is anywhere as lazy as your mind, you must have an ass the size
    > > > of Montana.

    > > I hope not! Otherwise I'd never get you off my back.- Hide quoted text -
    > >

    > You hope not what, that you don't have an ass the size of Montana?

    Yes, unlike you.

    > Well pal if you aren't sure what size your ass is, then you're even
    > more clueless than I thought.

    Its the size of your enormous arse that you should be concerned about.

  18. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    On Sep 14, 7:22 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Ragnar wrote:
    > > On Sep 13, 9:54 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > > wrote:

    > > > Yep, Raghead. Especially when I get to stick it to a dyke.

    > > Ok Bruth, I though all you gay people got along.

    > I see you just can't help yourself, can you, Raghead?

    > > > I hope not! Otherwise I'd never get you off my back.- Hide quoted text -

    > > You hope not what, that you don't have an ass the size of Montana?

    > Yes, unlike you.

    Exactly, I know what size my ass is. But you seem to have no clue as
    to the size of yours. Is it just that you can't see all of it in a
    normal household mirror or are you just to lazy to give a ****?

    > > Well pal if you aren't sure what size your ass is, then you're even
    > > more clueless than I thought.

    > Its the size of your enormous arse that you should be concerned about.- Hide quoted text -

    I am concerned. Your welfare is important.

    Ragnar

  19. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    On Sep 17, 3:34 pm, Ragnar wrote:
    > On Sep 14, 7:22 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Ragnar wrote:

    > > > Ok Bruth, I though all you gay people got along.

    > > I see you just can't help yourself, can you, Raghead?

    > > > You hope not what, that you don't have an ass the size of Montana?

    > > Yes, unlike you.

    > Exactly, I know what size my ass is. But you seem to have no clue as
    > to the size of yours. Is it just that you can't see all of it in a
    > normal household mirror or are you just to lazy to give a ****?
    >
    > > > Well pal if you aren't sure what size your ass is, then you're even
    > > > more clueless than I thought.

    > > Its the size of your enormous arse that you should be concerned about.- Hide quoted text -

    > I am concerned. Your welfare is important.
    >
    > Ragnar

    My 30" waist does not indicate an enormous butt.I appreciate your
    concern but
    shouldn't it be directed at blobby-ites. My guess is that yours is
    larger, as are most peoples. I happen to be slim waisted but with a
    44" chest. Can you boast that sort of build. Nice try guesser.

    Gonad

  20. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    Ragnar wrote:
    > On Sep 14, 7:22 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > Ragnar wrote:

    > > > Ok Bruth, I though all you gay people got along.

    > > I see you just can't help yourself, can you, Raghead?

    > > > You hope not what, that you don't have an ass the size of Montana?

    > > Yes, unlike you.
    > >

    > Exactly, I know what size my ass is. But you seem to have no clue as
    > to the size of yours. Is it just that you can't see all of it in a
    > normal household mirror or are you just to lazy to give a ****?

    Unlike you, I don't need to wear a mumu and go around asking "Does my
    arse look big in this?".

    > > > Well pal if you aren't sure what size your ass is, then you're even
    > > > more clueless than I thought.

    > > Its the size of your enormous arse that you should be concerned about.

    > I am concerned. Your welfare is important.

    Unlike your arse?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast