Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it) - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it) - OS2 ; On Sep 17, 10:50 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote: > Ragnar wrote: > > On Sep 14, 7:22 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > > wrote: > > > Ragnar wrote: > > > > On Sep 13, 9:54 pm, "Michael ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    wrote:
    > Ragnar wrote:
    > > On Sep 14, 7:22 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > > wrote:

    > > > I see you just can't help yourself, can you, Raghead?

    > > > Yes, unlike you.

    > > Exactly, I know what size my ass is. But you seem to have no clue as
    > > to the size of yours. Is it just that you can't see all of it in a
    > > normal household mirror or are you just to lazy to give a ****?

    > Unlike you, I don't need to wear a mumu and go around asking "Does my
    > arse look big in this?".

    Of course you don't need to ask. You already know the answer.
    BTW nobody is following you. The foot steps you hear is your Montana
    sized ass cheeks flapping as you walk.

    > > > Its the size of your enormous arse that you should be concerned about.

    > > I am concerned. Your welfare is important.

    > Unlike your arse?

    Enormous arse, YOU are correct.

    Ragnar

  2. Re: This Is What Men Don't Want (or anything within 300 lbs. of it)

    Ragnar wrote:
    > On Sep 17, 10:50 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > Ragnar wrote:

    > > > Exactly, I know what size my ass is. But you seem to have no clue as
    > > > to the size of yours. Is it just that you can't see all of it in a
    > > > normal household mirror or are you just to lazy to give a ****?

    > > Unlike you, I don't need to wear a mumu and go around asking "Does my
    > > arse look big in this?".
    > >

    > Of course you don't need to ask. You already know the answer.

    That you have a big arse, Raghead? That much has been evident for some
    time.

    > BTW nobody is following you. The foot steps you hear is your Montana
    > sized ass cheeks flapping as you walk.

    Delusional again, Raghead? Yes, just keep telling yourself that those
    footsteps belong to someone else.

    > > > I am concerned. Your welfare is important.

    > > Unlike your arse?

    > Enormous arse, YOU are correct.

    Yes, your enormous arse, Raghead. Happy now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2