Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Greenland Ice Melt Shocks Scientists - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Greenland Ice Melt Shocks Scientists - OS2 ; Double-A wrote: >"It is the acceleration that stuns scientists. Greenland's glaciers >are adding up to 58 trillion gallons of water a year to the oceans, Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed, again. [screed redacted] -- Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads for alt.astronomy Wee Davie ...

  1. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Greenland Ice Melt Shocks Scientists

    Double-A wrote:

    >"It is the acceleration that stuns scientists. Greenland's glaciers
    >are adding up to 58 trillion gallons of water a year to the oceans,

    Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed, again.

    [screed redacted]

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Greenland Ice Melt Shocks Scientists

    On Sep 9, 4:40 pm, Art Deco wrote:
    > Double-A wrote:
    > >"It is the acceleration that stuns scientists. Greenland's glaciers
    > >are adding up to 58 trillion gallons of water a year to the oceans,

    > Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed, again.
    >
    > [screed redacted]

    No problem here folks! We just here have Deco's view of the
    Universe!:

    http://zebu.uoregon.edu/timages/cosmos.jpg

    Deco is just waiting for the Rabbit take over to act!:

    http://www.sporetemple.com/b3ta/breakingnews.gif

  3. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Greenland Ice Melt Shocks Scientists

    "chatnoir" wrote in message
    news:1189407297.172024.247080@o80g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    > On Sep 9, 4:40 pm, Art Deco wrote:
    >> Double-A wrote:
    >> >"It is the acceleration that stuns scientists. Greenland's glaciers
    >> >are adding up to 58 trillion gallons of water a year to the oceans,

    >> Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed, again.
    >>
    >> [screed redacted]
    >>

    > No problem here folks! We just here have Deco's view of the
    > Universe!:

    And his view of the Universe is rather occluded, considering that his head
    spends most of its time up his colon.

+ Reply to Thread