Double-A wrote:

>On Sep 9, 7:13 am, Tom Potter wrote:

>> I will be looking forward to hearing what "kooky talents"
>> Double-A has discovered, and to debate the points
>> with him to determine who in fact is "kooky".
>>
>> I suggest that running to alt.kook for assistance
>> and using the web site of an unemployed programmer
>> as one's physics reference is pretty "kooky".
>>
>> --
>> Tom Potter

>Oh no! First Art Deco was on the rag, and now Tom Potter!

Poor saucerhead, his GooGoo Gruppes "stowfile" is leaking again.

Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

"Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
I could counter their lies."
--David Tholen