Tom Potter wrote:

>"Pinku-Sensei" wrote in message
>> Art Deco wrote in news:080920071718381289%
>> erfc@caballista.org:

>>> Has Crackpotter won CNotM yet?

>> No, nor has he won Coward of the Month or Busted Urinal.
>>
>>> In case anyone wants to read the entire foamage, here is the MID:

>> Thanks.
>>
>> BTW, did you know that Tom Potter has been listed on Crank dot net since
>> 1999?
>>
>> http://www.crank.net/religion.html
>>
>> Scroll all the down to the bottom. His entry is right below Eckankar.
>>
>> "crankiest Tom Potter's World 1999 May 28
>> ... mathematics . religion . quantum mechanics ...
>> "An explanation of 0, 1, e, pi, time, space, mu, charge, etc. ...
>> God is culturculture ... Potter explains all (quantum mechanics, special
>> relativity, etc.) ... The BATF serving the Waco search warrant ... My
>> home from space ..."
>>
>> There is also a link to his site.
>>
>> http://www.tompotter.us/
>> --
>> Pinku-Sensei
>> Co-FNVW of AUK
>> Acting Pollmaster of AFA-B
>> Official Overseer of Kooks & Trolls in rec.arts.marching.drumcorps
>> http://www.caballista.org/auk/index.html

>As can be seen,
>the professional, racist bigots are circling the wagons.
>
>Note that rather than address ANY of my posts,
>and debate the issues, that the best they can do
>is use the web page of an unemployed computer programmer,
>(Erich Max Francis)
>who took some data processing classes at a third rate California college,
>as their authority in physics,
>
>a former poster to sci.physics that set up that web page
>after he got all bent out of shape because I exposed
>his ignorance of physics.
>
>I was pleased to see that "Pinku-Sensei"
>thinks [sic] that he is qualified to debate certain opinions
>of mine, and I will be looking forward to joining the issue with him,
>and finding out what he knows about
>"0, 1, e, pi, time, space, mu, charge, etc. ...",

Post your sludge a few more times, Crackpotter, obviously you are being
censored.

Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

"Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
I could counter their lies."
--David Tholen