Tom Potter wrote:

>On Sep 9, 8:45 pm, Double-A wrote:
>> On Sep 9, 4:12 am, "Tom Potter" wrote:
>>

>> > "Double-A" wrote in message

>> >news:1189324059.494657.140730@k79g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...

>> > I am pleased to see Double-A finally confess
>> > that he was the person who lured professional bigot Art Deco
>> > and his sociopathic buddies into sci.physics,
>> > and turned sci.physics into a "River of ****".

>> > As can be seen from the posts below,
>> > Double-A used "Institutionalized Bigotry"
>> > in his efforts to discredit me,

>> > and he spammed the net lobbying trying to round up
>> > fools and dupes to vote me this phony award.

>> > (These so-called awards are awarded
>> > to victims by the votes of about
>> > five professional racist bigots like Art Deco,
>> > (Some with more than one voting handle.),
>> > who are cheer leaders for about ten young boys
>> > enticed by their "cool chatter" like "lits", "lame", etc.)

>> > Also note that Double-A used the web site of
>> > an unemployed computer programmer, (Erich Max Francis)
>> > who took some data processing classes at a third rate California college,
>> > as his authority in physics,

>> > a former poster to sci.physics that set up that web page
>> > after he got all bent out of shape because I exposed
>> > his ignorance of physics.

>> > Some of Double-A's use of Institutionalized Bigotry follows:
>> > =========================================

>> > From: doubl...@hush.ai
>> > Newsgroups:
>> > alt.usenet.kooks,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.fan .art-bell,alt.sci.physics
>> > Subject: NOMINATION: Tom Potterfor the Victor von Frankenstein "Weird
>> > Science" Award
>> > Date: 18 Jun 2005 13:54:05 -0700

>> > I hereby NOMINATETom Potterfor the prestigious Victor von
>> > Frankenstein "Weird Science" Kook Award.

>> > Tom has well earned this award through his many years of posting crank
>> > physics and is a registered crank at crank.net since 1999.

>> >http://www.crank.net/quantum.html

>> > His cranky website is at

>> >http://www.tompotter.us/

>> > (Be sure to turn your sound way up!)

>> > Are there any SECONDS?

>> > Double-A

>> > =============

>> > From: "Double-A"
>> > Newsgroups:
>> > alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.physics,alt.fan .art-bell,alt.sci.physics
>> > Subject: CongratulationsTom Potter!
>> > Date: 20 Jun 2005 19:11:57 -0700

>> > I'm sure you will be happy to hear thatTom Potter'snomination for the
>> > "Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award" has now been officially
>> > Accepted!

>> > Congratulations Tom!

>> > You have deserved this kook award for years!

>> >http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/nominations.html

>> > Thanks to all of you who helped make this nomination for Tom possible.

>> > And don't forget to vote for Tom when the ballets come out after the
>> > end of the month.

>> > Double-A

>> > ===============

>> > From: "Double-A"

> [...]

Looks like Crackpotter won't be getting "science officer" status
anytime soon.

Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

"Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
I could counter their lies."
--David Tholen