WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007 - OS2

This is a discussion on WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007 - OS2 ; "20th Century Fox Fanfare" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_9kgqn7DQ The time has come to announce the winners of the August 2007 Usenet Kook Awards. Envelopes, please! drumroll JAYNE KULIKAUSKAS "CHUMP OF THE SUMMER" PIN "Once a year, the voting population will have the opportunity ...

  1. WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    "20th Century Fox Fanfare"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_9kgqn7DQ

    The time has come to announce the winners of the August 2007 Usenet Kook
    Awards. Envelopes, please!

    drumroll

    JAYNE KULIKAUSKAS "CHUMP OF THE SUMMER" PIN

    "Once a year, the voting population will have the opportunity to elect
    an award-recipient for this presigious honour via a write-in campaign
    on the August ballot. Named after "one of Usenet's most gullible people
    of all time" (in her own words) - Jayne Kulikauskas, devoted housewife
    and soc.man sympathiser extrordinaire, who was exposed as a fool of
    epic proportions for two consecutive summers.

    (Definition of "CHUMP" - n. A stupid or foolish person; a dolt.)"

    The winner is...BILL HUGHES!

    06 votes Bill Hughes
    04 votes Atlas Bugged
    02 votes Andrew Chung
    02 votes Michael "Howdy/Trumpet of the Lord" Schmidt
    01 votes Daryl Hunt
    01 votes David Tholen
    01 votes Jeff Davis of rsa
    01 votes MCP of soc.men
    01 votes Michael Vick
    01 votes Richard "teh St00pid" Bullis
    01 votes Raymond Karczewski
    01 votes Steve Horn/Caduceus/KCOM
    01 votes Will Dockery

    Congratulations, Bizarro! With your very first award, which recognizes
    your notorious idiocy, you are managing to set the tone for tonight's
    festivities. Stick around the podium--there are more where this one came
    from.

    RICHARD M. NIXON MEMORIAL "PATHOLOGICAL LIAR" AWARD

    The winner is...EDMOND HEINZ WOLLMANN!

    11 votes Edmond Heinz Wollmann
    09 votes Raymond Karczewski
    05 votes David Tholen
    05 votes Doug "Doogie" Grant
    00 votes None of the above

    Congratulations, Pantyhead! A decade of mendacity and evasion has now been
    recognized by the voters of AUK. How fitting for your 46th AUK USENET Kook
    Award!

    BOBO AWARD

    The winners are...CHRISTOPHER "RIZLER" SMITH!

    17 votes YES
    05 votes NO

    And...MICHAEL VICK!

    23 votes YES
    04 votes NO

    Congratulations, gentlemen! Both of you are now or soon will be under the
    supervision of the criminal justice system for going to truly ridiculous
    extremes to pursue illegal behavior. Both of you should reflect on the
    loss of your freedom, and in the case of Michael Vick, the loss of wealth
    and respect, the replacement of fame with infamy, and the knowledge that he
    has joined the ranks of former President Bill Clinton, Heaven's Gate, Bill
    Clinton, and Sony BMG as Bobo winners who earned their award for incredibly
    stupid, kooky, and self-defeating actions. All that for spam and dog
    fighting!

    KOOK OF THE MONTH

    The winner is...BILL HUGHES!

    17 votes Bill Hughes
    10 votes Scott Abraham
    02 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations, Bizarro Bill! You just demonstrated that the third time
    was a charm, at least for you running for Kook of the Month. The irony of
    this award is that, as far as AUK is concerned, you've lost your USENET
    citizenship, as you are now disenfranchised with prejudice. That's right,
    Minuteman, you are now considered to be an illegal alien in cyberspace.
    Enjoy the reversal of your status!

    CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH

    The winner is...RESPONDANT!

    10 votes Bill AKA Respondant
    09 votes Atlas Bugged
    06 votes Sue H. of alt.fan.harry-potter
    05 votes James Koput
    01 votes None of the above

    Congratulations Respondant! Uncritically accepting the number one choice
    in a Google search is a classic Clueless Newbie mistake and you made it.
    Next time, be sure to read the /correct/ version of the FAQ, before you try
    to suggest someone for the award. Using Tim Skirvin's version only got you
    laughed at.

    COWARD OF THE MONTH

    The winner is...BILL HUGHES!

    13 votes Bill Hughes
    12 votes David Tholen
    03 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations a third time, Bizarro Bill! What did you write? "It's so
    easy to win, anyone that's coward automatically wins." That has to be one
    of the best self-spanks I've seen in a long time.

    LOONEY MAROON AWARD

    The winner is...ANDREW B. CHUNG!

    18 votes Andrew B. Chung
    08 votes Michael "Howdy/Trumpet of the Lord" Schmidt
    05 votes Tom Bearden
    00 votes None of the above

    Congratulations, Double-Doctor! Winning the LMA award this month is a
    milestone for you in many ways. First, you broke the three-month streak
    that the saucerheads of alt.astronomy have had on this award. Second, this
    is the third LMA you have won in 13 months, which means you avoided the "no
    more than three of the same awards in 12 months" rule--this month. The
    voters and I must remember that you may only win one more between now and
    next January. Before then, your suspension from winning Coward of the
    Month will be lifted in October. Finally, with this victory, you are
    firmly in second place behind Edmond Heinz Wollmann in USENET kook awards
    and just ahead of Richard "The St00pid" Bullis. What wonderful company you
    keep!

    GOLDEN KILLFILE

    The winner is...BLOXY/NUKLEUS/LIBRARIAN!

    18 votes Bloxy/Nukleus posting as Librarian
    06 votes 24Bit of rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
    02 votes Neither of the above

    Congrulations, Bloxy! It only took until the nth iteration of you posting
    the Protocols of the Elders of Zion for AUK to notice that you'd been in
    their Bozo Bins the whole time. PLONK!

    JOSEPH BARTLO MEMORIAL PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE AWARD

    The winner is...CHARLES LYSAGHT!

    14 votes Charles Lysaght
    08 votes Connor Anderson of soc.men
    08 votes Tom "Tosser" Bishop
    00 votes None of the above

    Congratulations, Chuckles! Your k00ks00t threats turned out to be merely
    hot air and bluster, which made them utterly pathetic. Do keep it up,
    though. Your silliness is entertaining, and it might even earn you enough
    awards to surpass Bullis. By the way, Kali informs me that you look like a
    Quadav from Final Fantasy XI.

    http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/images/mo...per-Quadav.jpg

    She's right, the resemblance is striking!

    PALMJOB PADDLE

    The winner is...RAYMOND KARCZEWSKI!

    16 votes Raymond Karczewski
    11 votes David Tholen
    00 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations, Kazoo! While your loss of multiple web forum accounts has
    been recognized before, the removal of your USENET posting privileges last
    month, resulting in you having to post through Google Groups, certainly
    made an impression. I suspect the marks won't go away any time soon!

    TONY SIDAWAY DRAMA QUEEN AWARD

    The winner is...SCOTT ABRAHAM!

    13 votes Scott Abraham
    12 votes Alexa Cameron
    04 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations, Scottie! While you managed to avoid the Kook of the Month
    that you such richly deserve, you did earn an award that you should have
    won the first time you ran for it through your ridiculous ranting and over-
    the-top meltdown on rec.skiing alpine. Keep it up, and you might just win
    more awards for your dramatic behavior.

    VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

    The winner is...ANDREW B. CHUNG!

    "Singing Starving Stomach" by Andrew Chung

    25 votes YES
    01 votes NO

    Congratulations a second time, Double-Doctor! Your propensity for truly
    dangerous crackpot physiological ideas is just flabbergasting. Normally,
    it would be difficult for anyone to come up with a third weird science
    idea, but you managed to do so in the space of 14 months. You'd have to
    really top yourself to come up with a fourth between now and February,
    during which time a third VVFWS award would make you ineligible for any
    more until the completion of the twelve months, but if anyone could do it,
    you could.

    GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY

    The winner is...JEAN-PAUL TURCAUD!

    15 votes Jean-Paul Turcaud
    11 votes Atlas Bugged
    01 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations, Sir Jean, Founder of The One True Geology! August
    certainly seems to be your lucky month for winning AUK awards. You won the
    VVFWS Award in August 2000, both the Kook of the Month /and/ the Looney
    Maroon in August 2001, and now the Pickett's Charge for August 2007. Keep
    up the crusade against the wicked Australians and you might win an award
    next August.

    GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD

    The winner is...DAVID THOLEN!

    28 votes YES
    01 votes NO

    Congratulations, Dr. Tholen! You managed to get more votes for this award
    than any other candidate on the ballot. That's how you really do "kick
    @$$!"

    SPECIAL OPS CODY MEMORIAL PURPLE HEART

    The winner is...TOM "TOSSER" BISHOP!

    11 votes Tom "Tosser" Bishop
    10 votes Bill Hughes
    05 votes James Koput AKA Subroutine of alt dot flame
    00 votes None of the above

    Congratulations, Tosser! The account of how you tried to get past PJR's
    firewall to steal even more of his bandwidth was truly hilarious. Now,
    shoot yourself in the foot and dance around again for us (tinu).

    TAR AND FEATHERS

    The winner is...DAVID THOLEN!

    16 votes David Tholen
    11 votes Ed Conrad
    04 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations again, Dr. Tholen! Your efforts at combating the
    crossposters have been so successful that you managed to handily defeat
    someone who really has been run out of a newsgroup on a rail. They've also
    been so successful that, without the crossposters, comp.os.os2.advocacy
    would have so little traffic that it could be removed by
    news.groups.proposals. Good going!

    BUSTED URINAL AWARD

    The winner is...BLOXY/NUKLEUS/LIBRARIAN!

    11 votes Bloxy/Nukleus posting as Librarian
    06 votes Connor Anderson of soc.men
    03 votes Habanero of alt.freemasonry
    03 votes Prof._Jonez
    03 votes None of the above

    Congratulations again, Bloxy! In this month's voting, AUK decided that you
    were not only not worth reading, but that you were the lamest of the lame.
    It's only because you might have a few more dubious achievements still
    worth recognizing that I don't just throw you into the Galactic Killfile
    right now.

    UNABOMBER SURPRISE

    The winner is...BILL HUGHES!

    12 votes Bill Hughes
    11 votes Jean-Paul Turcaud
    02 votes Neither of the above

    Congratulations a fourth time, Bizarro! You managed to defend American
    honor in this category by defeating a Frenchman who has been expounding on
    his cultural superiority over the Australians for years. Now, go to
    McDonald's and order some Freedom Fries!

    GOOFY AZZED BABBOON

    The winner is...DALE KELLY!

    14 votes YES
    03 votes NO

    Congratuations, "Average Joe!" You went over the line from UPA to complete
    incoherence, which earned you your first USENET Kook award since the Kook
    Kard Deck elections. BTW, have you gotten over your suspension from
    posting to talk.origins yet?

    BOLO BULLIS FOAM DUCK

    The winner is...BILL HUGHES!

    14 votes Bill Hughes
    09 votes David Tholen
    08 votes Ed Conrad
    01 votes None of the above

    Congratulations a fifth time, Bizarro! Let's (tinu) review what you've won
    so far--Chump of the Summer, Kook of the Month, Coward of the Month,
    Unabomber Surprise, and now the Foam Duck. In sum, that means that you're
    long-winded, outrageously stupid, and the wackiest poster of the month, if
    not the entire summer. No wonder you've earned this lifetime achievement
    award!

    BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG WHISTLE

    The winner is...TIM "THREE ****ING WEEKS" THORNE,
    TRAINED BY GARY BURNORE!

    26 votes YES
    01 votes NO

    Congratualations, Dimmy, and good work, Gary! Dimmy now has a new AUK
    award to enshrine in his .sig, and Gary now has the complete set of merit
    awards for kookologists.

    All hail Gary Burnore, for he hace much grateness!!!1!!

    As for Dimmy, back into the Galactic Killfile you go!

    OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL

    The winner is...EDMOND HEINZ WOLLMANN!

    12 votes Edmond Heinz Wollmann
    10 votes David Tholen
    06 votes Steve Chaney

    Congratulations again, Pantyhead. You managed to defend your office
    against two of the most notorious bellyachers AUK has seen in recent years.
    Don't you wish all your efforts were so successful?

    OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT

    The winner is...BILL HUGHES!

    13 votes Bill Hughes
    11 votes Honest John AKA Clockbrain
    08 votes Tom "Tosser" Bishop

    Congratulations a final time this month, Bizarro! Your idiocy is now so
    legendary that you managed to defeat the incumbent, who managed a strong
    showing despite being impeached. You can't vote anymore, but you can hold
    office. Isn't USENET amazing?

    MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS

    The winners are...THE SAUCERHEADS OF ALT.ASTRONOMY!

    19 votes Saucerheads of alt.astronomy
    10 votes The Chad Bryant and John Henry Haters of
    rec.sport.pro-wrestling

    Congratulations, L33t Spaced-Out Science Officers! Your mutual
    masturbation was enough to outwank some of the most rabidly delusional
    fanboys on USENET and hold on to this office. Don't leave--I have a
    special presentation to make to you and especially to one of your members,
    Honest John.

    EMMETT GULLEY OBSESSO AWARD

    The winner is...HONEST JOHN!

    "A special award - reserved solely for the most obsessive, stalker kooks on
    Usenet."

    Congratulations, Clockbrain! The voters of AUK voted you this award by
    acclimation late last month and early this month. You earned it through
    your prolonged efforts at exposing what you think to be the real-life data
    of several kookologists, their workplaces, and, worst of all, their
    relatives, and getting other kooks to do your dirty work for you, in
    addition to a wide range of other cowardly and hypocritical acts.

    Stay on the stage. You have one more award to receive before I present
    something special to your compatriots and then kick your filthy keister
    down the stairs.

    TINFOIL SOMBRERO

    The winner is...HONEST JOHN!

    "An executive award, a Vote Wrangler's privilege, to grant to those out
    there who would seek to overthrow the Friendly Neighborhood dictatorship of
    this froup. Time and again various Kooks have attempted to either hijack
    the awards, start votes of their own, or give the FNVW a free non-expenses-
    paid ticket to the Motel Deep 6. This should never go unpunished. Such
    insubordination goes beyond the normal bounds of those wacko enough to wear
    the tinfoil hat, therefore, the FNVW shall have the privilege of granting
    the TINFOIL SOMBRERO, upon receipt of substantial enough evidence of said
    insubordination."

    Since one of the kookologists you were stalking was me, and you were
    claiming to be posting my home address, home phone, workplace, and the
    names of my family members, you were effectively trying to "give the FNVW a
    free non-expenses-paid ticket to the Motel Deep 6" by proxy. As the award
    states, that kind of behavior will never go unpunished. Wear this hat in
    shame!

    As much as I wish to throw you into the audience and have the ushers carry
    you out the doors in the most undigified way possible on the way to your
    internment in the Galactic Killfile and the pronouncement of your net-
    death, stay up here. I have a unique award to present to your fellow
    Science Officers.

    THE THREE MONKEYS STATUE

    The winners are...The SAUCERHEADS OF ALT.ASTRONOMY!

    "A unique award, given by executive decision of the Vote Wrangler, which is
    to be presented to the group who best exemplifies the saying "see no evil,
    hear no evil, speak no evil," by utterly ignoring the reprehensible
    behavior of one in their midst. This goes beyond the usual levels of
    circle jerking common in groups of kooks by recognizing utter hypocrisy in
    addition to the mutual reinforcement of a shared delusion."

    Congratulations, Spaced-out Science Officers! Your complete tolerance of
    some of the most hateful, bigoted, and cowardly kooks in your midst while
    you preach tolerance and open-mindedness has earned you this unique award.
    Enjoy it in disgrace.

    As for Honest John, he has been impeached and convicted of all charges by
    the USENET Court of Last Resort and is sentenced to immediate internment in
    the Galactic Killfile and a declaration of net-death. All clueful people
    are instructed to killfile Clockbrain if possible and ignore him completely
    if not.

    Now, all of you, OFF MY STAGE!

    This concludes the announcement of the winners of the August 2007 Usenet
    Kook Awards. Forty-two people submitted fourty-two ballots. One person
    made the mistake of 1) voting through aioe.org and 2) having no USENET
    history. One of these mistakes would be enough to cause the ballot to be
    discarded, but doing both at once guaranteed it. Fluffy appreciated the
    new filler in his litter box. Two people voted after the deadline, but
    before the awards were announced. Through the mercy of the FNVW, their
    votes were accepted. Consequently, forty ballots were deemed valid and
    counted.

    See you all very soon, when a special referendum will be held to replace
    the late, lamented Joseph Bartlo (may he rest in peace) as AUK Mascot and
    determine the fate of the award named in his honor. Until then,
    enjoy and all hail Ming, Bob, and Fluffy!

    And now, a special recessional in honor of this month's winner,
    Bill Hughes, who thinks he's Superman, but is really Bizarro.

    "Superman Returns Opening Credits"
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=90CcxhkbumQ

    --
    The Co-Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler of AUK
    http://www.caballista.org/auk/index.html

  2. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler" wrote in
    message news:fc02th$l83$1@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...

    This is soooo Gay Pinky!

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sen...@caballista.org

    "There are no rules"
    - Kadaitcha Man (RIP)

    "Everything I type is a lie."
    - Art Deco

    I know AUK to be exactly what it is...a pit of chaos...nothing more,
    nothing less.
    - K.A. Cannon

  3. PING THOLEN HAM: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

    >"20th Century Fox Fanfare"
    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_9kgqn7DQ
    >

    >The time has come to announce the winners of the August 2007 Usenet Kook
    >Awards. Envelopes, please!
    >
    >drumroll

    [...]

    >COWARD OF THE MONTH
    >
    > The winner is...BILL HUGHES!
    >
    > 13 votes Bill Hughes
    > 12 votes David Tholen
    > 03 votes Neither of the above
    >
    >Congratulations a third time, Bizarro Bill! What did you write? "It's so
    >easy to win, anyone that's coward automatically wins." That has to be one
    >of the best self-spanks I've seen in a long time.

    Once again your lamery just isn't quite enough to cut the mustard. Ah
    well. But...

    [...]

    >GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD
    >
    > The winner is...DAVID THOLEN!
    >
    > 28 votes YES
    > 01 votes NO
    >
    >Congratulations, Dr. Tholen! You managed to get more votes for this award
    >than any other candidate on the ballot. That's how you really do "kick
    >@$$!"

    And all he'll muster up in response to his latest kook award will be
    "what does that...".

    Still, well done, Davie.

    [...]

    >TAR AND FEATHERS
    >
    > The winner is...DAVID THOLEN!
    >
    > 16 votes David Tholen
    > 11 votes Ed Conrad
    > 04 votes Neither of the above
    >
    >Congratulations again, Dr. Tholen! Your efforts at combating the
    >crossposters have been so successful that you managed to handily defeat
    >someone who really has been run out of a newsgroup on a rail. They've also
    >been so successful that, without the crossposters, comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >would have so little traffic that it could be removed by
    >news.groups.proposals. Good going!

    I understand kerosene helps eventually. Two new kook awards!
    Congrats. You and your enemies files have earned it.

    [...]

    >See you all very soon, when a special referendum will be held to replace
    >the late, lamented Joseph Bartlo (may he rest in peace) as AUK Mascot and
    >determine the fate of the award named in his honor. Until then,
    >enjoy and all hail Ming, Bob, and Fluffy!

    I have an idea for these.

    >And now, a special recessional in honor of this month's winner,
    >Bill Hughes, who thinks he's Superman, but is really Bizarro.
    >

    >"Superman Returns Opening Credits"
    >http://youtube.com/watch?v=90CcxhkbumQ

    It will be amusing to once again see the entire awards ceremony
    digested in the next Davie digest.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  4. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

    >Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote in
    >
    >Kudos to Pantyhead for his crushing victories for the RMN Pathological
    >Liar and Darth Bawl!!!1!!! AAMeta added to piss off Eddieeeeee.

    Once again Eddiiieeee demonstrated his heavyweight kook status among
    the voters by solidly trouncing both Kazoo and Wee Davie Tholen.

    And he's still going strong.

> [...]

    >> One person made the mistake of 1) voting through aioe.org and 2)
    >> having no USENET history. One of these mistakes would be enough to
    >> cause the ballot to be discarded, but doing both at once guaranteed
    >> it. Fluffy appreciated the new filler in his litter box. Two people
    >> voted after the deadline, but before the awards were announced.
    >> Through the mercy of the FNVW, their votes were accepted.
    >> Consequently, forty ballots were deemed valid and counted.
    >>
    >> See you all very soon, when a special referendum will be held to
    >> replace the late, lamented Joseph Bartlo (may he rest in peace) as AUK
    >> Mascot and determine the fate of the award named in his honor. Until
    >> then, enjoy and all hail Ming, Bob, and Fluffy!
    >>
    >> And now, a special recessional in honor of this month's winner,
    >> Bill Hughes, who thinks he's Superman, but is really Bizarro.

    It's next to his degree from Kepler College.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  5. CNotM NOMINATION: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    Double-A wrote:

    >On Sep 8, 11:21 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
    >> "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler" wrote in
    >> messagenews:fc02th$l83$1@blackhelicopter.databasix .com...
    >>

    >> This is soooo Gay Pinky!
    >>
    >> HJ

    >I see that Google Groups has censured out the text of the Friendly
    >Neighborhood Vote Wrangler's Kook Awards spiel this month.
    >
    >IT'S ABOUT TIME!
    >

    >Double-A

    For rather obvious reasons, I nominate A-A the saucerhead and hypocrite
    for Clueless Newbie of the Month. Sept. 2007.

    Seconds?

    Congrats on your Three Monkeys group award, BTW.

    [original groups restored]

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  6. Re: CNotM NOMINATION: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    Art Deco wrote in

    > Double-A wrote:
    >
    >>On Sep 8, 11:21 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
    >>> "Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler"
    >>> wrote in messagenews:fc02th$l83$1@blackhelicopter.databasix .com...
    >>>

    >>> This is soooo Gay Pinky!
    >>>
    >>> HJ

    >>I see that Google Groups has censured out the text of the Friendly
    >>Neighborhood Vote Wrangler's Kook Awards spiel this month.
    >>
    >>IT'S ABOUT TIME!
    >>

    >>Double-A

    > For rather obvious reasons, I nominate A-A the saucerhead and
    > hypocrite for Clueless Newbie of the Month. Sept. 2007.
    >
    > Seconds?

    Even Bullis, Goat****er Bill and Wollmann aren't that ****ing st00pid.

    Seconded.

    --
    Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
    in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

  7. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 12:51:09 -0600, Art Deco
    wrote:

    >>Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote in
    >>
    >>> THE THREE MONKEYS STATUE
    >>>
    >>> The winners are...The SAUCERHEADS OF ALT.ASTRONOMY!
    >>>
    >>> "A unique award, given by executive decision of the Vote Wrangler,
    >>> which is to be presented to the group who best exemplifies the saying
    >>> "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil," by utterly ignoring the
    >>> reprehensible behavior of one in their midst. This goes beyond the
    >>> usual levels of circle jerking common in groups of kooks by
    >>> recognizing utter hypocrisy in addition to the mutual reinforcement of
    >>> a shared delusion."
    >>>
    >>> Congratulations, Spaced-out Science Officers! Your complete tolerance
    >>> of some of the most hateful, bigoted, and cowardly kooks in your midst
    >>> while you preach tolerance and open-mindedness has earned you this
    >>> unique award. Enjoy it in disgrace.

    What happened to that group? They used to talk about astronomy.
    After I saw this, I checked out the group. They deserve the
    award.

  8. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    Jyeshta wrote:

    >On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 12:51:09 -0600, Art Deco
    > wrote:
    >
    >>>Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote in

    >What happened to that group? They used to talk about astronomy.
    >After I saw this, I checked out the group. They deserve the
    >award.

    It is filled with a bunch of Chicken Littles clucking about how the
    world is ending, and who have convinced themselves that they know more
    about engineering, physics, and cosmology than all the professionals
    put together for the last 100 years. When their cherished ideas are
    challenged, some run away and hide, while the rest froth and foam kooky
    word salads. There is also the group desire to be rescued from their
    fates by porpoise aliens who float around between galaxies in huge
    mother ships. Between voyages, these aliens (known as the "Seans")
    stop by Earth specifically for the purpose of chatting with this bunch
    via usenet, and no one else.

    Personally, I hope the Seans are fraudulent and don't come through on
    their promises, it would deprive usenet of a large amount of hilarity
    and entertainment.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  9. Re: CNotM NOMINATION: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote in
    >
    >> Double-A wrote:

    >>>I see that Google Groups has censured out the text of the Friendly
    >>>Neighborhood Vote Wrangler's Kook Awards spiel this month.
    >>>
    >>>IT'S ABOUT TIME!
    >>>

    >>>Double-A

    >> For rather obvious reasons, I nominate A-A the saucerhead and
    >> hypocrite for Clueless Newbie of the Month. Sept. 2007.
    >>
    >> Seconds?

    >Even Bullis, Goat****er Bill and Wollmann aren't that ****ing st00pid.
    >
    >Seconded.

    I'm still shaking my head at that post, and this after staring at the
    screen and blinking to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 16:18:21 -0500, in alt.astrology, Jyeshta
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 12:51:09 -0600, Art Deco
    > wrote:
    >
    >>>Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote in

    >What happened to that group? They used to talk about astronomy.
    >After I saw this, I checked out the group. They deserve the
    >award.

    some Star Trekies /scaucerheads settled there. Alt.astronomy was
    always a fringe group. the Trekies idiots can't separate science from
    Fiction based science. Add the Trekies to an idiot that thinks aliens
    are going to rescue him and his "science crew" from a doomed earth.
    Two Bigots one that thinks he is descended from Gods (warhol) and The
    Other blames the rejection of his discoveries on the evil Jews
    (guth). Sprinkle in a crackpot scientist that has run off to China,
    and calls anyone that explains why ideas are crackpottery and you
    have the current vocal group in alt.astronomy... the Saucerheads.

    --
    Ak'toh'di

  11. Re: CNotM NOMINATION: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
    Original auk mutt and Deco lap licker

    > Art Deco wrote in
    > "Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"

    >>Double-A wrote:
    >>Science Officer Commander Double-A

    >>>On Sep 8, 11:21 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
    >>>Science Officer Colonel Honest John

    >>>Commander Double-A
    >>>
    >>>I see that Google Groups has censured out the text of the Friendly
    >>>Neighborhood Vote Wrangler's Kook Awards spiel this month.
    >>>
    >>>IT'S ABOUT TIME!
    >>>

    >>>Double-A

    >>Bart Devo
    >>For rather obvious reasons, I nominate myself auk clueless
    >>hypocrite for Clueless Newbie of the year. Sept. 2007.
    >>
    >>Seconds?

    > Cujo
    >
    > Even Bullis, Goat****er Bill and Wollmann aren't that ****ing st00pid.
    >
    > Seconded.

    Helping clueless coffeeboys one at a time---nightbat

  12. Re: CNotM NOMINATION: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    fr00tbat wrote in news:1c5a$46e62b52$46e3a647
    $8446@COMTECK.COM:

    > Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
    > Original auk mutt and Deco lap licker
    >
    >> Art Deco wrote in
    >> "Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"

    >>>Double-A wrote:
    >>>Science Officer Commander Double-A

    >>>Bart Devo
    >>>For rather obvious reasons, I nominate myself auk clueless
    >>>hypocrite for Clueless Newbie of the year. Sept. 2007.
    >>>
    >>>Seconds?

    >> Cujo
    >>
    >> Even Bullis, Goat****er Bill and Wollmann aren't that ****ing st00pid.
    >>
    >> Seconded.
    >>

    > Helping clueless coffeeboys one at a time---nightbat

    Add me to yuor lits, k00k.

  13. Re: CNotM NOMINATION: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
    Original auk mutt and Deco lap licker

    Art Deco wrote
    "Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"

    >>Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
    >>Original auk mutt and Deco lap licker
    >>

    >>>Art Deco wrote in
    >>>"Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"

    >>>Cujo
    >>>
    >>>Even Bullis, Goat****er Bill and Wollmann aren't that ****ing st00pid.
    >>>
    >>>Seconded.
    >>>

    >>Helping clueless coffeeboys one at a time---nightbat

    > Cujo
    >

    > Add me to yuor lits, auk Deco k00k.

    Translation: Mommy why are silly auk coffeeboys nasty? Because wearing
    long lasting nano diapers is not good for your health.

  14. Re: CNotM NOMINATION: Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, August 2007

    Post-editing ****nozzle fr00tbat wrote in

    > Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
    > Original auk mutt and Deco lap licker
    >
    > Art Deco wrote
    > "Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"
    >
    >>>Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
    >>>Original auk mutt and Deco lap licker

    >>>Helping clueless coffeeboys one at a time---nightbat

    >> Cujo
    >>

    >> Add me to yuor lits, auk Deco k00k.

    Lame post editing noted, douchedrip.

    > Translation: Mommy why are silly auk coffeeboys nasty? Because wearing
    > long lasting nano diapers is not good for your health.

    Admission of ownership noted.

+ Reply to Thread