Re: What if (on Icy areas) - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: What if (on Icy areas) - OS2 ; Double-A wrote: >On Sep 7, 1:15 pm, BradGuth wrote: >> On Sep 7, 10:23 am, Double-A wrote: >> >> > On Sep 7, 5:46 am, herbertglaz...@webtv.net (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote: >> >> > > Morning Double-A Just woke up again,so I ...

  1. Re: What if (on Icy areas)

    Double-A wrote:

    >On Sep 7, 1:15 pm, BradGuth wrote:

    >> > More like red hot plasma. I don't think it will get out as far as
    >> > Jupiter. Current thinking is that it won't even get out as far as
    >> > Earth. But that doesn't mean that Earth won't be roasted like a
    >> > potato in the oven! I wonder if life will survive deep underground?

    >> According to usenet rusemasters (Yiddish atheists) and of their born-
    >> again brown nosed swarm of naysayers,

    >Do you mean by that, mainstream scientists?

    You mean the ones trying to keep the lid on the TRVTH about the Flowing
    Space Nonsense?

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: What if (on Icy areas)

    Art Deco wrote:
    > Double-A wrote:

    > >> According to usenet rusemasters (Yiddish atheists) and of their born-
    > >> again brown nosed swarm of naysayers,

    > >Do you mean by that, mainstream scientists?

    > You mean the ones trying to keep the lid on the TRVTH about the Flowing
    > Space Nonsense?

    Art Deco's Ice!:

    http://library.thinkquest.org/C01232...drugs/ice.html

    Orally, injected, snorted or smoked, (speed, meth, crank, crystal,
    ice, fire, croak, crypto, white cross, glass)

    Physical Effects - irritability, increased blood pressure, aggression,
    nervousness, hypothermia, compulsive behavior, stroke, convulsions,
    loss of appetite; malnutrition, heart and blood vessel toxicity,
    arrhythmia, increased risk of exposure to HIV, hepatitis, and other
    infectious diseases if injected

    Psychological Effects - addiction, anxiety, paranoia/psychosis,
    depression hallucinations, formication: the sensation of insects
    creeping on or under the skin.

    Paraphernalia - needles, razor blade, drinking straw, money rolled up
    (for snorting), pipe.

    Facts for Parents - some users avoid sleep for three to 15 days.
    "Ice" is the street name for smokable methamphetamine.

    Deco's top belief!:

    http://www.celebitchy.com/postimages...hertycrack.jpg

+ Reply to Thread