Re: Saucerhead warning!!! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Saucerhead warning!!! - OS2 ; On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:40:39 +0100, PaulVRooney@gmail.com wrote: > On 29 Aug, 09:57, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote: >> Mr Pounder wrote: >> > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message >> >news:1188263418.355061.213990@x40g2000prg.googlegr oups.com... >> > > Mr Pounder wrote: >> ...

  1. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:40:39 +0100, PaulVRooney@gmail.com wrote:

    > On 29 Aug, 09:57, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    >> Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> >news:1188263418.355061.213990@x40g2000prg.googlegr oups.com...

    >> > In Imperial measurement please.
    >> > Metric always confuses me.

    >> How can metric possibly confuse anybody? Its so rational compared to
    >> imperial.- Hide quoted text -

    > Rational? It's absurd, man! First you multiply by 14, then divide by
    > 2.2. How ridiculous is that?

    Why do you keep writing "show quoted text"?

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    If trains stop at train stations, what happens at workstations?

  2. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    newsp.tyclausc4buhsv@fx62...
    > On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:40:39 +0100, PaulVRooney@gmail.com
    > wrote:

    >>> How can metric possibly confuse anybody? Its so rational compared to
    >>> imperial.- Hide quoted text -

    >> Rational? It's absurd, man! First you multiply by 14, then divide by
    >> 2.2. How ridiculous is that?

    > Why do you keep writing "show quoted text"? - Hide quoted text -

    Because it is now the "in thing" with leaders of the Usenet community. He
    also writes "Hide quoted text" too. You must stay ahead of the pack in this
    game.

    > --
    > This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs
    > the national grid?
    > http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
    > http://www.petersphotos.com
    >
    > If trains stop at train stations, what happens at workstations?

    But not all trains stop at all train stations so are you referring to only
    some workstations? (BTW, I usually call them railway stations or rail
    stations. As a matter of fact this is the very first time I have heard them
    referred to as "train stations".

  3. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 19:30:54 +0100, anonym wrote:

    > "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    > newsp.tyclausc4buhsv@fx62...
    >> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:40:39 +0100, PaulVRooney@gmail.com
    >> wrote:

    >>> Rational? It's absurd, man! First you multiply by 14, then divide by
    >>> 2.2. How ridiculous is that?

    >> Why do you keep writing "show quoted text"? - Hide quoted text -

    > Because it is now the "in thing" with leaders of the Usenet community. He
    > also writes "Hide quoted text" too. You must stay ahead of the pack in this
    > game.

    Bot.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    ___
    /` ,-\ _ ___
    |_c '> |-| |._
    ___ )_ _/ | | | |
    [___] / `\____ | | |_,'
    | ^| / \_____/) |-|___|
    | | / / _:::_))_(___
    | |/`-._/_ |___________|
    `-;_|\_____ `\ ||"""""""""||
    | `######|_|_|| ||
    \ ._ _,'{~-_}| ||
    _) ( {-__}| ||
    /______`\ |_,__) ||

  4. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    "anonym" wrote in message
    news:yTBEi.347013$sR4.346590@fe08.news.easynews.co m...

    > "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    > newsp.tyclausc4buhsv@fx62...
    >> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:40:39 +0100, PaulVRooney@gmail.com
    >> wrote:

    >>> Rational? It's absurd, man! First you multiply by 14, then divide by
    >>> 2.2. How ridiculous is that?

    >> Why do you keep writing "show quoted text"? - Hide quoted text -

    > Because it is now the "in thing" with leaders of the Usenet community. He
    > also writes "Hide quoted text" too. You must stay ahead of the pack in
    > this game.

    Bloody childish in my opinion. And I am a Internet God.

    Mr Pounder

  5. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    Mr Pounder wrote:
    > "anonym" wrote in message
    > news:yTBEi.347013$sR4.346590@fe08.news.easynews.co m...
    > >
    > > "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    > > newsp.tyclausc4buhsv@fx62...

    > >> Why do you keep writing "show quoted text"? - Hide quoted text -

    > > Because it is now the "in thing" with leaders of the Usenet community. He
    > > also writes "Hide quoted text" too. You must stay ahead of the pack in
    > > this game.

    > Bloody childish in my opinion. And I am a Internet God.

    Yes, in your own lunch time.

+ Reply to Thread