Re: Saucerhead warning!!! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Saucerhead warning!!! - OS2 ; On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:09:01 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote: > Mr Pounder wrote: >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message >> news:1188349071.898736.77010@e9g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com... >> > Mr Pounder wrote: >> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message >> >> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

  1. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:09:01 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1188349071.898736.77010@e9g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...

    >> > How can metric possibly confuse anybody? Its so rational compared to
    >> > imperial.

    >> I was educated in Imperial. Do not forget that I am old.
    >> Centimetres, millipedes & centipedes confuse me.

    > But spiders are no problem?

    Evidently they are. He hasn't beaten them yet.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.

  2. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:09:01 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >> news:1188349071.898736.77010@e9g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...

    > >> I was educated in Imperial. Do not forget that I am old.
    > >> Centimetres, millipedes & centipedes confuse me.

    > > But spiders are no problem?

    > Evidently they are. He hasn't beaten them yet.

    Fortunately, nobody asked what spiders are doing on his butt.

  3. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    newsp.tyck9zit4buhsv@fx62...
    > On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:09:01 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Mr Pounder wrote:
    >>> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >>> news:1188349071.898736.77010@e9g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...

    >>> I was educated in Imperial. Do not forget that I am old.
    >>> Centimetres, millipedes & centipedes confuse me.

    >> But spiders are no problem?

    > Evidently they are. He hasn't beaten them yet.

    Spiders are the unbeatable foe. You have to be realistic.

    Mr Pounder

    > --
    > This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs
    > the national grid?
    > http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
    > http://www.petersphotos.com
    >
    > It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.

  4. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 14:57:35 +0100, Mr Pounder wrote:

    > "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    > newsp.tyck9zit4buhsv@fx62...
    >> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:09:01 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
    >> wrote:

    >>> But spiders are no problem?

    >> Evidently they are. He hasn't beaten them yet.

    > Spiders are the unbeatable foe. You have to be realistic.

    What is the average head count per day?

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    This space was empty.

  5. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    Mr Pounder wrote:
    > "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    > newsp.tyck9zit4buhsv@fx62...
    > > On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:09:01 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
    > > wrote:

    > >> But spiders are no problem?

    > > Evidently they are. He hasn't beaten them yet.

    > Spiders are the unbeatable foe. You have to be realistic.

    Nonsense. Spiders are easy.

  6. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 01:58:15 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    >> newsp.tyck9zit4buhsv@fx62...

    >> > Evidently they are. He hasn't beaten them yet.

    >> Spiders are the unbeatable foe. You have to be realistic.

    > Nonsense. Spiders are easy.

    No, earth girls are easy.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    If you are having sex with TWO women and ONE more woman walks in, what do you have?
    Divorce proceedings, most likely.

  7. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 01:58:15 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    > >> newsp.tyck9zit4buhsv@fx62...

    > >> Spiders are the unbeatable foe. You have to be realistic.

    > > Nonsense. Spiders are easy.

    > No, earth girls are easy.

    No, that was just a fictional film. No surprise that you were taken in.

  8. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 00:53:39 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Nonsense. Spiders are easy.

    >> No, earth girls are easy.

    > No, that was just a fictional film. No surprise that you were taken in.

    If you aren't finding them easy, you're going about it the wrong way.,

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
    - General MacArthur

  9. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 00:53:39 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> No, earth girls are easy.

    > > No, that was just a fictional film. No surprise that you were taken in.

    > If you aren't finding them easy, you're going about it the wrong way.

    And how is going after fat/ugly girls the right way?

  10. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 04:26:49 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > No, that was just a fictional film. No surprise that you were taken in.

    >> If you aren't finding them easy, you're going about it the wrong way.

    > And how is going after fat/ugly girls the right way?

    I'll set her onto you for that.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Little Billy was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.
    After the 6th one, a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know eating all that candy isn't good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, and make you fat."
    Little Billy replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
    "Oh?" replied the man. " Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
    "No" replied Little Billy, "he minded his own ****ing business!!"

  11. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 04:26:49 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> If you aren't finding them easy, you're going about it the wrong way.

    > > And how is going after fat/ugly girls the right way?

    > I'll set her onto you for that.

    Once the lazy cow gets off her fat arse, I'll be long gone.

  12. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:47:42 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > And how is going after fat/ugly girls the right way?

    >> I'll set her onto you for that.

    > Once the lazy cow gets off her fat arse, I'll be long gone.

    Fat people can jet propel themselves to the upright position using methane.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    _ ___
    /' '\ / " \
    | ,--+-----4 / |
    ',/ o o --.;
    --._|_ ,--. _.,-- \----.
    ------'--`--' '-----,' |
    \_ ._\_. _,-'---._.'
    `--...--`` /
    /###\ | |
    |. `.-'-'.
    .|| /, |
    do_o00oo_,.ob

  13. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:47:42 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> I'll set her onto you for that.

    > > Once the lazy cow gets off her fat arse, I'll be long gone.

    > Fat people can jet propel themselves to the upright position using methane.

    Exactly how fat are we talking about here?

  14. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 06:14:08 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Once the lazy cow gets off her fat arse, I'll be long gone.

    >> Fat people can jet propel themselves to the upright position using methane.

    > Exactly how fat are we talking about here?

    Irrelevant. Propulsive force and mass are both directly proportional to fatness.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    I never would have married you if I knew how stupid you were!" shouted the woman to her husband.
    The husband replied, "You should've known how stupid I was the minute I asked you to marry me!"

  15. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 06:14:08 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Fat people can jet propel themselves to the upright position using methane.

    > > Exactly how fat are we talking about here?

    > Irrelevant. Propulsive force and mass are both directly proportional to fatness.

    So fat people are bigger fartarses too?

    > I never would have married you if I knew how stupid you were!" shouted the woman to her husband.
    > The husband replied, "You should've known how stupid I was the minute I asked you to marry me!"

    Touche!

  16. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:53:13 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Exactly how fat are we talking about here?

    >> Irrelevant. Propulsive force and mass are both directly proportional to fatness.

    > So fat people are bigger fartarses too?

    It stands to reason. More food in, more gas out.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced

  17. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:53:13 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Irrelevant. Propulsive force and mass are both directly proportional to fatness.

    > > So fat people are bigger fartarses too?

    > It stands to reason. More food in, more gas out.

    Is that why you drive like a maniac?

    > No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
    > However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced

    You bastid!

  18. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    No, more gas in, more **** out.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, Managers are from Uranus.

  19. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 02:34:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> It stands to reason. More food in, more gas out.

    > > Is that why you drive like a maniac?

    > No, more gas in, more **** out.

    Shouldn't that be "no more gas in, no more **** out"?

  20. Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

    On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 04:14:54 -0000, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Is that why you drive like a maniac?

    >> No, more gas in, more **** out.

    > Shouldn't that be "no more gas in, no more **** out"?

    Depends if you're on a diet.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Yellatio: Really loud oral sex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast