Re: Emma analysed - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Emma analysed - OS2 ; anonym wrote: > "Paul {Hamilton Rooney}" wrote in message > news:1189244263.139163.126160@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com... > > On 8 Sep, 18:18, "anonym" wrote: > >> "So what is a fag hag? Firstly, it is important to note that there are > >> many ...

  1. Re: Emma analysed

    anonym wrote:
    > "Paul {Hamilton Rooney}" wrote in message
    > news:1189244263.139163.126160@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com...
    > > On 8 Sep, 18:18, "anonym" wrote:
    > >> "So what is a fag hag? Firstly, it is important to note that there are
    > >> many
    > >> different definitions. The term fag-hag stretches from women who simply
    > >> enjoy the company of gay men, to those who fall in love with gay men, and
    > >> even those who try to "Convert" gay men into straight men. There are even
    > >> situations in which Straight Women and Gay Men marry and live happy lives
    > >> together. ..."
    > >>
    > >> http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/Aternyde2/faghags.html

    > > Anal-ysed? Tell me it isn't so!

    > Well, she's not known as Emma the enema for nothing.

    Emma's enema is Neil Barker's friend.

  2. Re: Emma analysed

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1189261014.494867.222120@g4g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com...
    > anonym wrote:
    >> "Paul {Hamilton Rooney}" wrote in message
    >> news:1189244263.139163.126160@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com...

    >> > Anal-ysed? Tell me it isn't so!

    >> Well, she's not known as Emma the enema for nothing.

    > Emma's enema is Neil Barker's friend.

    ROLF!

  3. Re: Emma analysed

    anonym wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1189261014.494867.222120@g4g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com...
    > > anonym wrote:
    > >> "Paul {Hamilton Rooney}" wrote in message
    > >> news:1189244263.139163.126160@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com...

    > >> Well, she's not known as Emma the enema for nothing.

    > > Emma's enema is Neil Barker's friend.

    > ROLF!

    I knew a Rolfe once. He was an arsehole. Probably related to Neil
    Barker.

  4. Re: Emma analysed

    On 9 Sep, 09:59, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > anonym wrote:
    > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >news:1189261014.494867.222120@g4g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com...

    > > > Emma's enema is Neil Barker's friend.

    > > ROLF!

    > I knew a Rolfe once. He was an arsehole. Probably related to Neil
    > Barker.- Hide quoted text -

    Shared ring?

  5. Re: Emma analysed

    Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:
    > On 9 Sep, 09:59, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > > anonym wrote:
    > > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > > >news:1189261014.494867.222120@g4g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com...

    > > > ROLF!

    > > I knew a Rolfe once. He was an arsehole. Probably related to Neil
    > > Barker.

    > Shared ring?

    More like a shared tube or bag or whatever it is that they use.

  6. Re: Emma analysed

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1189324939.430015.195960@k79g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    > Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:

    >> > I knew a Rolfe once. He was an arsehole. Probably related to Neil
    >> > Barker.

    >> Shared ring?

    > More like a shared tube or bag or whatever it is that they use.

    I have it on good authority that they share a single nose-bag. The delivery
    man from Greggs the Bakers told me that when he arrived at Neil's place to
    deliver a takeaway order of 24 hot Steak Bakes and 12 Cheese and Onion
    Pasties, Neil ushered him into the stable where Emma was waiting, opened a
    huge double nose-bag and said to the driver, "Just tip the whole tray in
    there, Sunshine!"

  7. Re: Emma analysed

    anonym wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1189324939.430015.195960@k79g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...
    > > Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:

    > >> Shared ring?

    > > More like a shared tube or bag or whatever it is that they use.

    > I have it on good authority that they share a single nose-bag. The delivery
    > man from Greggs the Bakers told me that when he arrived at Neil's place to
    > deliver a takeaway order of 24 hot Steak Bakes and 12 Cheese and Onion
    > Pasties, Neil ushered him into the stable where Emma was waiting, opened a
    > huge double nose-bag and said to the driver, "Just tip the whole tray in
    > there, Sunshine!"

    Did you say "double"? Hmm ... Double-Anus might be in on this.

  8. Re: Emma analysed

    On Sep 9, 9:22 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > anonym wrote:
    > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >news:1189324939.430015.195960@k79g2000hse.googlegr oups.com...

    > > > More like a shared tube or bag or whatever it is that they use.

    > > I have it on good authority that they share a single nose-bag. The delivery
    > > man from Greggs the Bakers told me that when he arrived at Neil's place to
    > > deliver a takeaway order of 24 hot Steak Bakes and 12 Cheese and Onion
    > > Pasties, Neil ushered him into the stable where Emma was waiting, opened a
    > > huge double nose-bag and said to the driver, "Just tip the whole tray in
    > > there, Sunshine!"

    > Did you say "double"? Hmm ... Double-Anus might be in on this.

    Steady!! You'll get Double Dick excited!

    Gonad

+ Reply to Thread