Re: Yust in a Sentence - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Yust in a Sentence - OS2 ; Yust posed to read between de lines! .. "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message news:1182906465.103105.22470@i38g2000prf.googlegro ups.com... : Tim Bruening wrote: : > Harry Farkas wrote: : > : > > Assertive: When my assertive used a soothing cream like Preparation ...

  1. Re: Yust in a Sentence

    Yust posed to read between de lines!

    ..
    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1182906465.103105.22470@i38g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    : Tim Bruening wrote:
    : > Harry Farkas wrote:
    : >
    : > > Assertive: When my assertive used a soothing cream like Preparation H.
    : > >
    : > > Consensus: Take another count of the prisoners as I need a consensus.
    : >
    : > So where's the word "Yust"?
    :
    : Yust keep repeating yourself.
    :

  2. Re: Yust in a Sentence

    "Christopher Young \(on newer computer\)"
    found these unused words:

    >.
    >"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >news:1182906465.103105.22470@i38g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    >: Tim Bruening wrote:
    >: > Harry Farkas wrote:
    >: >
    >: > > Assertive: When my assertive used a soothing cream like Preparation H.
    >: > >
    >: > > Consensus: Take another count of the prisoners as I need a consensus.
    >: >
    >: > So where's the word "Yust"?
    >:
    >: Yust keep repeating yourself.
    >:
    >Yust posed to read between de lines!

    Yust knot at the top ...
    [older computer was better!]

  3. Re: Yust in a Sentence

    Christopher Young (on newer computer) wrote:
    > Yust posed to read between de lines!

    Yust you wait!

    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1182906465.103105.22470@i38g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    > : Tim Bruening wrote:
    > : > Harry Farkas wrote:
    > : >
    > : > > Assertive: When my assertive used a soothing cream like Preparation H.
    > : > >
    > : > > Consensus: Take another count of the prisoners as I need a consensus.
    > : >
    > : > So where's the word "Yust"?
    > :
    > : Yust keep repeating yourself.

  4. Re: Yust in a Sentence

    Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
    > "Christopher Young \(on newer computer\)"
    > found these unused words:
    >
    > >.
    > >"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >news:1182906465.103105.22470@i38g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    > >: Tim Bruening wrote:
    > >: > Harry Farkas wrote:
    > >: >
    > >: > > Assertive: When my assertive used a soothing cream like Preparation H.
    > >: > >
    > >: > > Consensus: Take another count of the prisoners as I need a consensus.
    > >: >
    > >: > So where's the word "Yust"?
    > >:
    > >: Yust keep repeating yourself.
    > >:
    > >Yust posed to read between de lines!
    > >

    > Yust knot at the top ...
    > [older computer was better!]

    Yust a minuet! What do you mean?

  5. Re: Yust in a Sentence

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" found these unused words:

    >Christopher Young (on newer computer) wrote:
    >> Yust posed to read between de lines!

    >Yust you wait!
    >
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1182906465.103105.22470@i38g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    >> : Tim Bruening wrote:
    >> : > Harry Farkas wrote:
    >> : >
    >> : > > Assertive: When my assertive used a soothing cream like Preparation H.
    >> : > >
    >> : > > Consensus: Take another count of the prisoners as I need a consensus.
    >> : >
    >> : > So where's the word "Yust"?
    >> :
    >> : Yust keep repeating yourself.

    Yust go avay!

  6. Re: Yust in a Sentence

    Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" found these unused words:
    >
    > >Christopher Young (on newer computer) wrote:
    > >> Yust posed to read between de lines!

    > >Yust you wait!
    > >
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >> news:1182906465.103105.22470@i38g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    > >> : Tim Bruening wrote:
    > >> : > Harry Farkas wrote:
    > >> : >
    > >> : > > Assertive: When my assertive used a soothing cream like Preparation H.
    > >> : > >
    > >> : > > Consensus: Take another count of the prisoners as I need a consensus.
    > >> : >
    > >> : > So where's the word "Yust"?
    > >> :
    > >> : Yust keep repeating yourself.