Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007. - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007. - OS2 ; On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:33:25 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote: > Mr Pounder wrote: >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message >> news:1190553296.167121.45840@22g2000hsm.googlegrou ps.com... >> > Mr Pounder wrote: >> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message >> >> ...

  1. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:33:25 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1190553296.167121.45840@22g2000hsm.googlegrou ps.com...

    >> > I do butt I get nothing butt spam. Hence I do not read them.

    Ever considered a spam filter?

    >> http://www.mailwasher.net/
    >>
    >> Works quite well.

    > Thanks, but no. I only use web-based email. No viruses that way.

    Web based email is awful.

    Ever considered a virus checker?

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needsthe national grid?

    god said

    The Divergence of the B Field = 0
    The Curl of the E Field + the partial time derivative of the B field =0
    The Divergence of the D field = the charge density
    The Curl of the H field - the partial time derivative of the D field =the current density

    and there was light, and he saw that it was good and of constant speed.

  2. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:30:34 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > We aren't talking about Dutch wooden shoes either.

    >> Go to your room or I'll give you a good clogging son!

    > You hear that a lot do you, PHucker?

    No, I'm swedish.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Reality is for people who can't handle alcohol and joints.

  3. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:12:05 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> I find fat people disgusting.

    > > Well, who doesn't?

    > Fat people.

    Yes, I find them disgusting.

    > "I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?

    You'll get no argument from me.

  4. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:13:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >> news:1190372119.960860.45900@k35g2000prh.googlegro ups.com...

    > >> Since when have I attempted to impress you with my importance?

    > > Never. Because you never can.

    > Can't you tell the difference between attempted and can?

    Yes. Can you?

    > Sky have just won the rights to screen the first World Origami Championships from Tokyo.
    > Unfortunately it's only available on Paper View.

    Lame.

  5. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:33:25 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >> news:1190553296.167121.45840@22g2000hsm.googlegrou ps.com...

    > Ever considered a spam filter?

    A SPAM filter? There'd be nothing left!

    > >> http://www.mailwasher.net/
    > >>
    > >> Works quite well.

    > > Thanks, but no. I only use web-based email. No viruses that way.

    > Web based email is awful.

    Beats getting viruses.

    > Ever considered a virus checker?

    Who needs it with webmail?

    > god said
    >
    > The Divergence of the B Field = 0
    > The Curl of the E Field + the partial time derivative of the B field = 0
    > The Divergence of the D field = the charge density
    > The Curl of the H field - the partial time derivative of the D field = the current density
    >
    > and there was light, and he saw that it was good and of constant speed.

    Butt only in a vacuum.

  6. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:30:34 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Go to your room or I'll give you a good clogging son!

    > > You hear that a lot do you, PHucker?

    > No, I'm swedish.

    I've never heard of that kind of dish before. What is it?

  7. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:13:54 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Well, who doesn't?

    >> Fat people.

    > Yes, I find them disgusting.

    Engrish plobrems again.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Join the Navy and feel a man!

  8. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:15:21 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Never. Because you never can.

    >> Can't you tell the difference between attempted and can?

    > Yes. Can you?

    You didn't above.

    >> Sky have just won the rights to screen the first World Origami Championships from Tokyo.
    >> Unfortunately it's only available on Paper View.

    > Lame.

    Shurrup you sirry Jap.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    ;.
    ; `.
    ; :
    :',:.`.
    ::;`:::
    ::' `::
    :: ::
    `: ::
    '. .'
    '.'
    _`'_____
    |'____| `'-.
    ,||||||_____|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    |' .:.::;;$|
    '-----------'

  9. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:18:16 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> Ever considered a spam filter?

    > A SPAM filter? There'd be nothing left!

    Waffle!

    >> > Thanks, but no. I only use web-based email. No viruses that way.

    >> Web based email is awful.

    > Beats getting viruses.

    Maybe you should try not being such a one born every minute.

    >> Ever considered a virus checker?

    > Who needs it with webmail?

    HTML is the most insecure part of the internet.

    >> god said
    >>
    >> The Divergence of the B Field = 0
    >> The Curl of the E Field + the partial time derivative of the B field = 0
    >> The Divergence of the D field = the charge density
    >> The Curl of the H field - the partial time derivative of the D field = the current density
    >>
    >> and there was light, and he saw that it was good and of constant speed.

    > Butt only in a vacuum.

    Pedant.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needsthe national grid?

    Girl with skirt up run faster than boy with trousers down!!

  10. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:13:54 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Fat people.

    > > Yes, I find them disgusting.

    > Engrish plobrems again.

    I am not Japanese.

    > Join the Navy and feel a man!

    So how long were you in?

  11. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:15:21 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Can't you tell the difference between attempted and can?

    > > Yes. Can you?

    > You didn't above.

    And you can?

    > >> Sky have just won the rights to screen the first World Origami Championships from Tokyo.
    > >> Unfortunately it's only available on Paper View.

    > > Lame.

    > Shurrup you sirry Jap.

    Nani o itte, omae?

  12. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:18:16 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Ever considered a spam filter?

    > > A SPAM filter? There'd be nothing left!

    > Waffle!

    Yes, please. I like mine with ice cream and maple syrup.

    > >> Web based email is awful.

    > > Beats getting viruses.

    > Maybe you should try not being such a one born every minute.

    OK, PT.

    > >> Ever considered a virus checker?

    > > Who needs it with webmail?

    > HTML is the most insecure part of the internet.

    Is that right?

    > >> god said
    > >>
    > >> The Divergence of the B Field = 0
    > >> The Curl of the E Field + the partial time derivative of the B field = 0
    > >> The Divergence of the D field = the charge density
    > >> The Curl of the H field - the partial time derivative of the D field = the current density
    > >>
    > >> and there was light, and he saw that it was good and of constant speed.

    > > Butt only in a vacuum.

    > Pedant.

    Pedo.

  13. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:20:30 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > And how am I supposed to know? I did not write the script.

    >> You chose the power of the plasma rifle.

    > Its watt they said in the film.

    So you haven't even test driven one then?

    >> > That should make me feel sorry for mooslimes (but it doesn't).

    >> I'm not surprised.

    > No, why would you be?

    I can think of no reason. Unless you put a drawing pin on my chair.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first-class section of a jet liner.
    The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten or fifteen seconds.
    The man went back to his reading.
    A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, then shuddered quite violently once more. Assuming the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering.
    Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman, and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose, then shuddered violently. Are you okay?"
    "Sorry if I disturbed you," the woman replied. "I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze, I have an orgasm."
    The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. "I've never heard of that condition before," he said. "Are you taking anything for it?"
    "Yes," the woman nodded. "Pepper."

  14. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:20:30 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> You chose the power of the plasma rifle.

    > > Its watt they said in the film.

    > So you haven't even test driven one then?

    I can try one out on some parrots if you like.

    > >> I'm not surprised.

    > > No, why would you be?

    > I can think of no reason. Unless you put a drawing pin on my chair.

    Does that make you think?

    > A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first-class section of a jet liner.
    > The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten or fifteen seconds.
    > The man went back to his reading.
    > A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, then shuddered quite violently once more. Assuming the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering.
    > Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman, and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose, then shuddered violently. Are you okay?"
    > "Sorry if I disturbed you," the woman replied. "I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze, I have an orgasm."
    > The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. "I've never heard of that condition before," he said. "Are you taking anything for it?"
    > "Yes," the woman nodded. "Pepper."

    Dr. Peppers?

  15. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:21:36 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> No, I'm swedish.

    > > I've never heard of that kind of dish before. What is it?

    > Food, hth.

    Sounds like a sweet dish.

  16. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:24:06 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> No, I grow my own.

    > > What? Parrots?

    > No, hedges. Do keep up.

    Benson and Hedges?

    > The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

    And a filter.

  17. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 05:32:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > What? Parrots?

    >> No, hedges. Do keep up.

    > Benson and Hedges?

    That explains your twisted mind.

    >> The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

    > And a filter.

    Hitler oughta do the trick.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    The reason people sweat is so that they won't catch fire when having sex.

  18. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:32:22 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > A SPAM filter? There'd be nothing left!

    >> Waffle!

    > Yes, please. I like mine with ice cream and maple syrup.

    Waffle = AOL, FFS.

    >> > Beats getting viruses.

    >> Maybe you should try not being such a one born every minute.

    > OK, PT.

    PT?

    >> > Who needs it with webmail?

    >> HTML is the most insecure part of the internet.

    > Is that right?

    Ayeeeeeee!

    >> > Butt only in a vacuum.

    >> Pedant.

    > Pedo.

    Pedaller.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needsthe national grid?

    An expert is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing.

  19. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 05:28:09 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > No, why would you be?

    >> I can think of no reason. Unless you put a drawing pin on my chair.

    > Does that make you think?

    Eye Dow tit.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    What do Disney World & Viagra have in common?
    They both make you wait an hour for a five-minute ride.

  20. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 05:32:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> No, hedges. Do keep up.

    > > Benson and Hedges?

    > That explains your twisted mind.

    I drive a Mercedes Benz.

    > >> The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

    > > And a filter.

    > Hitler oughta do the trick.

    No, that would be gas then.

    > The reason people sweat is so that they won't catch fire when having sex.

    Its dangerous to burn rubber.