Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007. - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007. - OS2 ; "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message news:1190014845.261579.104450@g4g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com... > Mr Pounder wrote: >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message >> news:1189929635.483749.51220@g4g2000hsf.googlegrou ps.com... >> > Peter Hucker wrote: >> >> On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 01:55:06 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce >> ...

  1. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1190014845.261579.104450@g4g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com...
    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1189929635.483749.51220@g4g2000hsf.googlegrou ps.com...

    >> Curses, you beat me to it.
    >> It was my link anyway, not yours!

    > What you mean "your link", white man?

    I sent him the link.
    HTH.

    >> > Unfortunately, I do. Now we have every cretin on it clogging it up.

  2. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    newsp.tys675x74buhsv@fx62...
    > On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:13:35 +0100, Mr Pounder
    > wrote:
    >

    >> "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    >> newsp.tyq90afg4buhsv@fx62...

    >>> Select weapon!

    >> Words Sir, Words.

    > Missiles are more fun.

    My keyboard is mightier than the sword.

    Mr Pounder
    > --
    > This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs
    > the national grid?
    > http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
    > http://www.petersphotos.com
    >
    > Smith & Wesson -- the original point and click interface.

  3. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    newsp.tys7a1zn4buhsv@fx62...
    > On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:17:46 +0100, Mr Pounder
    > wrote:
    >

    >> "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    >> newsp.tyq92tln4buhsv@fx62...

    >>> You are always complaining whenever I say something radical.

    >> I do not complain, I post a comment.

    > You disagree with it.

    >>> You're not counting the backhander quangos.

    >>> You are an unskilled labourer.

    >> Sometimes I wish I was.

    > You once told me that "anyone can do it", when telling me I should be
    > doing a job like yours.

    With the correct training, experiance & IQ.

    >>> All safety officers con people.

    >> I am not a safety officer.

    > You replace faulty fire extinguishers, this is a safety officer.

    I do more than that, but I now feel very important indeed.
    I was once called an Inspector!
    It is essential to look important.

    Mr Pounder

    > --
    > This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs
    > the national grid?
    > http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
    > http://www.petersphotos.com
    >
    > A man was going door-to-door doing a sexual survey in Amanpreet's
    > neighborhood.
    > "How often a week do you sleep with your wife?" asked the inquirer.
    > "Three times," Preet said without hesitation.
    > "That is once more often than your neighbor," the inquirer said, writing.
    > "That makes sense," he said, "after all, she's MY wife."

  4. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Holly wrote:
    > On Sep 17, 10:38 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > > > And just what is this concept we are ****ing up?

    > > Who said anything about ****ing?
    > >

    > > > 15 Easy Steps to Poo like a Woman:
    > > > 1. Under no circumstances use any other toilet than your own, regardless of any stomach pain may be caused whilst waiting to get home.
    > > > 2. With the toilet-brush, clean any residue left on the pan by your boyfriend / husband. Also wipe his pubic hair off the seat with some toilet paper.
    > > > 3. Flush the toilet before starting. Then wash your hands.
    > > > 4. Line the toilet seat with toilet paper (as other people may have sat on the toilet since it was last bleached).
    > > > 5. Stuff toilet paper inside the pan to prevent splash-back.
    > > > 6. Pull panties down and sit. Some women may still prefer to squat over the seat as opposed to taking the risk of touching it with bare flesh.
    > > > 7. Release solids, but strain to avoid making any sounds.
    > > > 8. Rise and quickly flush before direct eye-contact is made with any faeces.
    > > > 9. Take a length of toilet paper and fold it several times to positively guarantee that no residue will touch bare skin (about five or six applications per roll).
    > > > 10. Wipe once and throw paper into the pan. Do not look at the paper.
    > > > 11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 at least thirty times. It may be necessary to yell for your boyfriend/husband to find some more rolls to pass through the door while promising not to open his eyes or pass any comments. It is traditional to do this while he is trying to watch sport.
    > > > 12. Flush the toilet and replace the lid.
    > > > 13. Wash hands at least three times with disinfectant soap.
    > > > 14. Open all windows and spray approximately half-a-can of air freshener.
    > > > 15. Pick up all reading material left behind by your boyfriend/husband and leave bathroom, closing the door firmly behind you.

    > > Do fat bitches do it any different?-

    > Like you don't know.

    Like I'm ever going to want to even consider watching you take a dump.

    > I fink you misspelled "cat."

    We're not discussing pussies in this thread.

  5. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Mr Pounder wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1190014845.261579.104450@g4g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com...
    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >> news:1189929635.483749.51220@g4g2000hsf.googlegrou ps.com...

    > >> Curses, you beat me to it.
    > >> It was my link anyway, not yours!

    > > What you mean "your link", white man?

    > I sent him the link.
    > HTH.

    OIC. You are selfish and unwilling to share.

  6. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Mr Pounder wrote:
    > "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    > newsp.tys7a1zn4buhsv@fx62...
    > > On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 18:17:46 +0100, Mr Pounder
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    > >> newsp.tyq92tln4buhsv@fx62...

    > >> I do not complain, I post a comment.

    > > You disagree with it.

    > >> Sometimes I wish I was.

    > > You once told me that "anyone can do it", when telling me I should be
    > > doing a job like yours.

    > With the correct training, experiance & IQ.

    > >> I am not a safety officer.

    > > You replace faulty fire extinguishers, this is a safety officer.

    > I do more than that, but I now feel very important indeed.
    > I was once called an Inspector!
    > It is essential to look important.

    Why? To compensate for your inadequacies?

  7. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Sep 19, 3:00 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Holly wrote:
    > > On Sep 17, 10:38 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > > wrote:

    > > > Who said anything about ****ing?

    > > > Do fat bitches do it any different?-

    > > Like you don't know.

    > Like I'm ever going to want to even consider watching you take a dump.

    You know you would.

    > > I fink you misspelled "cat."

    > We're not discussing pussies in this thread.-

    You're always disgusting pussies.

  8. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Sep 19, 2:32 pm, Holly wrote:
    > On Sep 19, 3:00 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    >

    > > Holly wrote:

    > > > Like you don't know.

    > > Like I'm ever going to want to even consider watching you take a dump.

    > You know you would.
    >
    > > > I fink you misspelled "cat."

    > > We're not discussing pussies in this thread.-

    > You're always disgusting pussies.

    I rather like cats! I don't find them disgusting, pussies like to be
    stroked ;-)

    Gonad

  9. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1190185316.944856.193550@t8g2000prg.googlegro ups.com...
    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1190014845.261579.104450@g4g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com...

    >> > What you mean "your link", white man?

    >> I sent him the link.
    >> HTH.

    > OIC. You are selfish and unwilling to share.

    He never gives me credit for my magnificent links.

    Mr Pounder

  10. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1190185444.142920.315870@q3g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    >> newsp.tys7a1zn4buhsv@fx62...

    >> > You disagree with it.

    >> > You once told me that "anyone can do it", when telling me I should be
    >> > doing a job like yours.

    >> With the correct training, experiance & IQ.

    >> > You replace faulty fire extinguishers, this is a safety officer.

    >> I do more than that, but I now feel very important indeed.
    >> I was once called an Inspector!
    >> It is essential to look important.

    > Why? To compensate for your inadequacies?

    To impress people such as yourself.

    Mr Pounder

  11. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Mr Pounder wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1190185444.142920.315870@q3g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    > >> newsp.tys7a1zn4buhsv@fx62...

    > >> With the correct training, experiance & IQ.

    > >> I do more than that, but I now feel very important indeed.
    > >> I was once called an Inspector!
    > >> It is essential to look important.

    > > Why? To compensate for your inadequacies?

    > To impress people such as yourself.

    Unlikely. I am not easily impressed. And you impotence doesn't impress
    me at all.

  12. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Mr Pounder wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1190185316.944856.193550@t8g2000prg.googlegro ups.com...
    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >> news:1190014845.261579.104450@g4g2000hsf.googlegro ups.com...

    > >> I sent him the link.
    > >> HTH.

    > > OIC. You are selfish and unwilling to share.

    > He never gives me credit for my magnificent links.

    What magnificent links might those be?

  13. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:46:41 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:
    >> On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:21:31 +0100, Mr Pounder wrote:
    >>
    >> > "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    >> > newsp.typgciv84buhsv@fx62...

    >> > Fight!

    >> Select weapon!

    > Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

    FORRRRTY FOR GOODNESS SAKKKKKEEEEE!!!! -- A neighbour of mine after asking me what speed I was doing down his road.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    An American, a German and a Japanese guy are golfing one day and, at the 3rd hole, they hear a phone ring. The American excuses himself, puts his left thumb to his ear, his left baby finger to his mouth and proceeds to have a telephone conversation.
    When he is done, he looks at the other two and says "Oh, that's the latest American technology in cell phones. I have a chip in my thumb and one in my baby finger and the antenna is in my hat. Great stuff eh?"
    They continue golfing until the 9th hole when, again, they hear a phone ring. The German tilts his head to one side and proceeds to have a conversation with someone in German. When he finishes, he explains to the other two that he has the latest in German technology cell phones. "A chip in my tooth, a chip in my ear and the antenna is inserted in my spine. Ah the wonders of German knowhow!"
    At the 13th hole, a phone rings again and upon hearing it, the Japanese fellow disappears into some nearby bushes. The German and the American look at each other and then walk over and peer into the bushes. In the middle of the bushes is the Japanese fellow, squatting with his pants down around his ankles.
    "What on earth are you doing?!" asks the American.
    The Japanese fellow looks up and replies "Waiting for a fax".

  14. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 03:38:37 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Unfortunately, I do. Now we have every cretin on it clogging it up.

    >> And just what is this concept we are ****ing up?

    > Who said anything about ****ing?

    Clogging you said.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    "You, you, and you ... Panic. The rest of you, come with me."
    - U.S. Marine Corp Gunnery Sgt.

  15. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:46:41 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Select weapon!

    > > Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

    > FORRRRTY FOR GOODNESS SAKKKKKEEEEE!!!! -- A neighbour of mine after asking me what speed I was doing down his road.

    What does that have to do with the Terminator's choice of weapons?

    > An American, a German and a Japanese guy are golfing one day and, at the 3rd hole, they hear a phone ring. The American excuses himself, puts his left thumb to his ear, his left baby finger to his mouth and proceeds to have a telephone conversation.
    > When he is done, he looks at the other two and says "Oh, that's the latest American technology in cell phones. I have a chip in my thumb and one in my baby finger and the antenna is in my hat. Great stuff eh?"
    > They continue golfing until the 9th hole when, again, they hear a phone ring. The German tilts his head to one side and proceeds to have a conversation with someone in German. When he finishes, he explains to the other two that he has the latest in German technology cell phones. "A chip in my tooth, a chip in my ear and the antenna is inserted in my spine. Ah the wonders of German knowhow!"
    > At the 13th hole, a phone rings again and upon hearing it, the Japanese fellow disappears into some nearby bushes. The German and the American look at each other and then walk over and peer into the bushes. In the middle of the bushes is the Japanese fellow, squatting with his pants down around his ankles.
    > "What on earth are you doing?!" asks the American.
    > The Japanese fellow looks up and replies "Waiting for a fax".

    I don't think I'd want to read that fax.

  16. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 03:38:37 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> And just what is this concept we are ****ing up?

    > > Who said anything about ****ing?

    > Clogging you said.

    We aren't talking about Dutch wooden shoes either.

  17. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1190372192.677935.61080@i38g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1190185316.944856.193550@t8g2000prg.googlegro ups.com...

    >> > OIC. You are selfish and unwilling to share.

    >> He never gives me credit for my magnificent links.

    > What magnificent links might those be?

    Ask Mr Hucker or send post your email addy.
    Tip! You can have many email addresses.

    Mr Pounder

  18. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1190372119.960860.45900@k35g2000prh.googlegro ups.com...
    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1190185444.142920.315870@q3g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...

    >> > Why? To compensate for your inadequacies?

    >> To impress people such as yourself.

    > Unlikely. I am not easily impressed. And you impotence doesn't impress
    > me at all.

    Since when have I attempted to impress you with my importance?

    Mr Pounder

  19. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 03:40:37 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Mains usually.

    >> It is not advisable to plug yourself into the mains while eating, it can cause indigestion.

    > I find that revelation to be quite shocking. I also find what fat
    > people eat to be disgusting.

    I find fat people disgusting.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Those who jump off a bridge in Paris are in Seine.

  20. Re: Monthly News Statistics for demon.local: month of Aug 2007.

    "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    newsp.ty0mfgc64buhsv@fx62...
    > On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:46:41 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Hucker wrote:

    >>> Select weapon!

    >> Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

    > FORRRRTY FOR GOODNESS SAKKKKKEEEEE!!!! -- A neighbour of mine after asking
    > me what speed I was doing down his road.

    Why did he ask?

    Mr Pounder