Re: Have you seen this?? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Have you seen this?? - OS2 ; Zach wrote: > On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:31:29 -0700 > Tristie > Kissed my ass and whined: > > > > >I seem to think TYNK the chick with a dick has a urinary tract > >infection or else ...

  1. Re: Have you seen this??

    Zach wrote:
    > On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:31:29 -0700
    > Tristie
    > Kissed my ass and whined:
    >

    > >I seem to think TYNK the chick with a dick has a urinary tract
    > >infection or else she is having a melt down. Take a break there TYNK,
    > >that was some dance routine, put Bette Midler to shame! Better wipe up
    > >all that foamy mess before someone slips in it and hurts
    > >themself.............Take 10, clean up your mess and then you can get
    > >back to your usual dance routine...........remember I do own you and I
    > >am not paying you to set around.so dance dam it dance but don;t over
    > >do it dumbass!

    > You seem to know a lot about trannies. Are you British?

    FrOOtL00p knows all about trannies. Especially the saucerhead variety.

  2. Re: Have you seen this??

    On 4 Sep, 16:37, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > Zach wrote:
    > > On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:31:29 -0700
    > > Tristie
    > > Kissed my ass and whined:

    > > >I seem to think TYNK the chick with a dick has a urinary tract
    > > >infection or else she is having a melt down. Take a break there TYNK,
    > > >that was some dance routine, put Bette Midler to shame! Better wipe up
    > > >all that foamy mess before someone slips in it and hurts
    > > >themself.............Take 10, clean up your mess and then you can get
    > > >back to your usual dance routine...........remember I do own you and I
    > > >am not paying you to set around.so dance dam it dance but don;t over
    > > >do it dumbass!

    > > You seem to know a lot about trannies. Are you British?

    > FrOOtL00p knows all about trannies. Especially the saucerhead variety.- Hide quoted text -

    Trannies are OK in demon.local as long as you keep the volume down.

  3. Re: Have you seen this??

    Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:
    > On 4 Sep, 16:37, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > > Zach wrote:
    > > > On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:31:29 -0700
    > > > Tristie
    > > > Kissed my ass and whined:

    > > > You seem to know a lot about trannies. Are you British?

    > > FrOOtL00p knows all about trannies. Especially the saucerhead variety.

    > Trannies are OK in demon.local

    FM or AM?

    > as long as you keep the volume down.

    What about the frequency?

  4. Re: Have you seen this??

    On Sep 5, 2:08 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
    > Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:

    > > > FrOOtL00p knows all about trannies. Especially the saucerhead variety.

    > > Trannies are OK in demon.local

    > FM or AM?
    >
    > > as long as you keep the volume down.

    > What about the frequency?