Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust! - OS2 ; Double-Anus wrote: > Warning! Warning! Warning > > An official evacuation order has been issued to 1,200 luxury homes in > the Black Butte Ranch development near Sisters, Oregon! A raging > inferno brush fire started by lighting strikes is ...

  1. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    Double-Anus wrote:
    > Warning! Warning! Warning
    >
    > An official evacuation order has been issued to 1,200 luxury homes in
    > the Black Butte Ranch development near Sisters, Oregon! A raging
    > inferno brush fire started by lighting strikes is sweeping toward the
    > settlement!
    >
    > Everyone please evacuate now before the fire descends on you!
    >
    > Double-Anus

    Trust you to like black butts, Double-Anus.

  2. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    nightbat wrote

    Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    Clueless mutt sniffer

    > Double-Anus wrote:
    > Science Team Officer Commander Double-A
    >>Warning! Warning! Warning
    >>
    >>An official evacuation order has been issued to 1,200 luxury homes in
    >>the Black Butte Ranch development near Sisters, Oregon! A raging
    >>inferno brush fire started by lighting strikes is sweeping toward the
    >>settlement!
    >>
    >>Everyone please evacuate now before the fire descends on you!
    >>
    >>Double-Anus

    > The Bruce
    >
    > Trust you to like black butts, Double-Anus.

    nightbat

    Silence Captain's stowfile escapee, stop obsessing over butt
    holes and return to your silly coffeeboy cage. Commander Double-A is one
    of my finest net Science Team Flag Ship Officers while you are well just
    a stowfiled clueless coffeeboy ass kissing mutt.

    at ease,
    the nightbat

  3. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    nightsoil wrote:
    > nightsoil wrote
    >
    > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    > Clueless mutt sniffer

    Greetings, clueless black butt sniffer.

    > > Double-Anus wrote:
    > > Science Team Officer Commander Double-Anus
    > >>Warning! Warning! Warning
    > >>
    > >>An official evacuation order has been issued to 1,200 luxury homes in
    > >>the Black Butte Ranch development near Sisters, Oregon! A raging
    > >>inferno brush fire started by lighting strikes is sweeping toward the
    > >>settlement!
    > >>
    > >>Everyone please evacuate now before the fire descends on you!
    > >>
    > >>Double-Anus

    > > The Bruce
    > >
    > > Trust you to like black butts, Double-Anus.
    > >

    > nightsoil
    >
    > Silence Captain's stowfile escapee, stop obsessing over butt
    > holes and return to your silly coffeeboy cage. Commander Double-Anus is one
    > of my finest net Science Team Flag Ship Officers while you are well just
    > a stowfiled clueless coffeeboy ass kissing mutt.
    >
    > at ease,
    > the FrOOtL00p

    Stop obsessing over kissing Double-Anus' black butt, FrOOtL00p.

+ Reply to Thread