Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe - OS2 ; oldcoot wrote: >On Sep 3, 11:44 am, Double-A wrote: >> >> Well, he (Einstein) did speak out, but mailine science was going a different >> direction, like a headstrong young bull. >> >Yeah, by the 1930s it was a runaway ...

  1. Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe

    oldcoot wrote:

    >On Sep 3, 11:44 am, Double-A wrote:
    >>
    >> Well, he (Einstein) did speak out, but mailine science was going a different
    >> direction, like a headstrong young bull.
    >>

    >Yeah, by the 1930s it was a runaway train under full steam and
    >gathering momentum. It had morphed into a frankenstein of his own
    >creating, and become his own taskmaster. Could he have stood up
    >against it if he'd really wanted to? Or did he succumb to human
    >weakness for the limelight and accolades that comes with fame, and
    >just "go along with it"? Unlike Lindner, i reserve judgement.

    Your understanding of the scientific method is nil.

    >> Then maybe space is not going anywhere, but simply accreting at the
    >> event horizons like vapor condensing on cold metal. I speak from my
    >> frame of reference because that is the frame of reference I live and
    >> perceive in.
    >>

    >Well, this is very much in line with Painius' idea. He sees the flow
    >as sort of "petering out" like a river going into a California dry
    >lake. But from the 'inside' referance frame, you still gotta consider
    >the 'roach motel' issue which speaks to the question of where the flow
    >'goes to' and simultaneously, where the BB 'comes from'. It addresses
    >the dipole nature of gravitation and the BB process, and indeed
    >addresses the pre-BB state itself.

    You "address" lots of things, except the real problems with this nutty
    idea.

    >> Of course like Einstein, I really don't like singularities.
    >>

    >Then how about the 'state of singularity' or non-plurality? Wolter saw
    >this as the natural extension of nonlocality. It defines the 'ground
    >state' common to the gravitation / BB dipole. His inspiration for this
    >grew from the work of Bohm and Pribram and Bohm's 'Implicate Order',
    >the nonlocal/holographic 'ground state' underlying physical reality.
    > Now Zinni et al, being newcomers, are gonna
    >pounce, saying "you're making all this up as you go along." Nope, this
    >was discussed at length years ago, and is in the archives. It oughta
    >draw some record-breaking sqwawks from the slushpile, huh? :-) oc

    Unlike a real scientist, you are unwilling to discuss your "theory"
    with anyone who doesn't buy into it hook, line, and sinker.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe

    On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 17:24:22 -0600, Art Deco
    wrote:

    >oldcoot wrote:
    >
    >>On Sep 3, 11:44 am, Double-A wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Well, he (Einstein) did speak out, but mailine science was going a different
    >>> direction, like a headstrong young bull.
    >>>

    >>Yeah, by the 1930s it was a runaway train under full steam and
    >>gathering momentum. It had morphed into a frankenstein of his own
    >>creating, and become his own taskmaster. Could he have stood up
    >>against it if he'd really wanted to? Or did he succumb to human
    >>weakness for the limelight and accolades that comes with fame, and
    >>just "go along with it"? Unlike Lindner, i reserve judgement.

    >Your understanding of the scientific method is nil.
    >>>
    >>> Then maybe space is not going anywhere, but simply accreting at the
    >>> event horizons like vapor condensing on cold metal. I speak from my
    >>> frame of reference because that is the frame of reference I live and
    >>> perceive in.
    >>>

    >>Well, this is very much in line with Painius' idea. He sees the flow
    >>as sort of "petering out" like a river going into a California dry
    >>lake. But from the 'inside' referance frame, you still gotta consider
    >>the 'roach motel' issue which speaks to the question of where the flow
    >>'goes to' and simultaneously, where the BB 'comes from'. It addresses
    >>the dipole nature of gravitation and the BB process, and indeed
    >>addresses the pre-BB state itself.

    >You "address" lots of things, except the real problems with this nutty
    >idea.
    >>>
    >>> Of course like Einstein, I really don't like singularities.
    >>>

    >>Then how about the 'state of singularity' or non-plurality? Wolter saw
    >>this as the natural extension of nonlocality. It defines the 'ground
    >>state' common to the gravitation / BB dipole. His inspiration for this
    >>grew from the work of Bohm and Pribram and Bohm's 'Implicate Order',
    >>the nonlocal/holographic 'ground state' underlying physical reality.
    >> Now Zinni et al, being newcomers, are gonna
    >>pounce, saying "you're making all this up as you go along." Nope, this
    >>was discussed at length years ago, and is in the archives. It oughta
    >>draw some record-breaking sqwawks from the slushpile, huh? :-) oc

    >Unlike a real scientist, you are unwilling to discuss your "theory"
    >with anyone who doesn't buy into it hook, line, and sinker.

    Apparently he finds that questions that he is unable to answer to be
    disruptive of his imagination. Somewhat like equations more complex
    than 2 * 2 = x

    ESL!

    --
    Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
    Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
    #14 People ruining UseNet lits
    #9 Top Assholes on the Net lits
    #11 Most hated Usenetizens of all time lits
    #11 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

    "I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

    "****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

    "ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
    - Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

    Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
    rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
    communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
    Hitler.
    - Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

    WWFSMD?

  3. Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe

    wrote:

    >On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 17:24:22 -0600, Art Deco
    >wrote:
    >
    >>oldcoot wrote:

    >>>Yeah, by the 1930s it was a runaway train under full steam and
    >>>gathering momentum. It had morphed into a frankenstein of his own
    >>>creating, and become his own taskmaster. Could he have stood up
    >>>against it if he'd really wanted to? Or did he succumb to human
    >>>weakness for the limelight and accolades that comes with fame, and
    >>>just "go along with it"? Unlike Lindner, i reserve judgement.

    >>Your understanding of the scientific method is nil.

    >>>Well, this is very much in line with Painius' idea. He sees the flow
    >>>as sort of "petering out" like a river going into a California dry
    >>>lake. But from the 'inside' referance frame, you still gotta consider
    >>>the 'roach motel' issue which speaks to the question of where the flow
    >>>'goes to' and simultaneously, where the BB 'comes from'. It addresses
    >>>the dipole nature of gravitation and the BB process, and indeed
    >>>addresses the pre-BB state itself.

    >>You "address" lots of things, except the real problems with this nutty
    >>idea.

    >>>Then how about the 'state of singularity' or non-plurality? Wolter saw
    >>>this as the natural extension of nonlocality. It defines the 'ground
    >>>state' common to the gravitation / BB dipole. His inspiration for this
    >>>grew from the work of Bohm and Pribram and Bohm's 'Implicate Order',
    >>>the nonlocal/holographic 'ground state' underlying physical reality.
    >>> Now Zinni et al, being newcomers, are gonna
    >>>pounce, saying "you're making all this up as you go along." Nope, this
    >>>was discussed at length years ago, and is in the archives. It oughta
    >>>draw some record-breaking sqwawks from the slushpile, huh? :-) oc

    >>Unlike a real scientist, you are unwilling to discuss your "theory"
    >>with anyone who doesn't buy into it hook, line, and sinker.

    >Apparently he finds that questions that he is unable to answer to be
    >disruptive of his imagination. Somewhat like equations more complex
    >than 2 * 2 = x

    That, of course, is piles more mathematics than anything of them employ
    with their pet idea. oc's goes no farther than to claim "FSN makes
    equations just like general relativity", but never shows how.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  4. Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe

    On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 18:40:06 -0600, Art Deco
    wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 17:24:22 -0600, Art Deco
    >>wrote:

    >>>Your understanding of the scientific method is nil.

    >>>You "address" lots of things, except the real problems with this nutty
    >>>idea.

    >>>Unlike a real scientist, you are unwilling to discuss your "theory"
    >>>with anyone who doesn't buy into it hook, line, and sinker.

    >>Apparently he finds that questions that he is unable to answer to be
    >>disruptive of his imagination. Somewhat like equations more complex
    >>than 2 * 2 = x

    >That, of course, is piles more mathematics than anything of them employ
    >with their pet idea. oc's goes no farther than to claim "FSN makes
    >equations just like general relativity", but never shows how.

    Do you really expect him to expose his ignorance of mathematics?

    ESL!

    #14 People ruining UseNet lits
    #9 Top Assholes on the Net lits
    #11 Most hated Usenetizens of all time lits
    #11 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

    "I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

    "****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

    "ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
    - Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

    Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
    rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
    communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
    Hitler.
    - Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

    WWFSMD?

  5. Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe

    wrote:
    >On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 18:40:06 -0600, Art Deco
    >wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:

    >>>Apparently he finds that questions that he is unable to answer to be
    >>>disruptive of his imagination. Somewhat like equations more complex
    >>>than 2 * 2 = x

    >>That, of course, is piles more mathematics than anything of them employ
    >>with their pet idea. oc's goes no farther than to claim "FSN makes
    >>equations just like general relativity", but never shows how.

    >Do you really expect him to expose his ignorance of mathematics?

    That would be telling, plus he relies on the alleged "Wolter" for all
    his thinking.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  6. Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe

    On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:34:26 -0600, Art Deco
    wrote:

    > wrote:
    >>On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 18:40:06 -0600, Art Deco
    >>wrote:

    >>>That, of course, is piles more mathematics than anything of them employ
    >>>with their pet idea. oc's goes no farther than to claim "FSN makes
    >>>equations just like general relativity", but never shows how.

    >>Do you really expect him to expose his ignorance of mathematics?

    >That would be telling, plus he relies on the alleged "Wolter" for all
    >his thinking.

    Well, Retlow told me that "Wolter" doesn't have a clue, either.

    ESL!

    #14 People ruining UseNet lits
    #9 Top Assholes on the Net lits
    #11 Most hated Usenetizens of all time lits
    #11 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

    "I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

    "****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

    "ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
    - Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

    Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
    rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
    communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
    Hitler.
    - Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

    WWFSMD?

  7. Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe

    wrote in message...
    > On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:34:26 -0600, Art Deco
    > wrote:
    >> wrote:

    And yours seems quite negative (< nil), Goose.

    Hmm. Not "petering out", exactly, Bill. I see
    the high-grade energy of space as distributed
    to matter. This keeps the energies and matter
    we know of at the levels we measure/observe
    by a balanced *replenishing* of these levels.

    And this, for me, explains how living energies,
    energies of life, are also replenished, boosted
    and maintained.

    Untrue, Goose, as several here have addressed
    your so-called real problems. But you just
    keep coming back with your usual lames, as if
    you're trying to bore us to death. This thread
    is epitomical to your broken-record behavior.

    And unlike a real scientist, you are unwilling
    to discuss science without resorting to wild
    lames and asinine epithets, Goose. You seem
    to have no idea how to conduct yourself in a
    science/research newsgroup.

    There is no basis for this conclusion, BM!

    "FSN makes equations just like general
    relativity." Please reference the post where
    *anyone* has made this *quoted* statement,
    Goose. Such sloppiness is unlike you.

    What has been *proposed* is that the field
    energy comprising space and causing the
    "force" known as "gravity" is a wholly natural
    extension/refinement/conclusion of Einstein's
    general theory of relativity. So Einstein's field
    equations still apply.

    This has been stated over and over and yet
    you *still* don't seem to "get it"!

    >>>Do you really expect him to expose his ignorance of mathematics?

    Totally uncalled for character assassination
    of a friend of mine. Where's your couth?
    You got any? or did you leave it back in the
    hood? (childhood)

    >>That would be telling, plus he relies on the alleged "Wolter" for all
    >>his thinking.

    That's a damn-sight better than relying on
    the nonsense-thinking of the alleged human
    beings of a.u.k and a.f.a-b!

    > Well, Retlow told me that "Wolter" doesn't have a clue, either.

    Hmm. So when someone describes something
    that is so much more expansive than your narrow
    mind, BM, who exactly is it that don't have a clue?

    You people are still posting like idiots. You can be
    *so* much better than this when you halfway try.

    happy days and...
    starry starry nights!

    --
    Never see the rainbow's end
    If you don't make thought your friend,

    Indelibly yours,
    Paine
    http://www.savethechildren.org/
    http://www.painellsworth.net

  8. AFA-B NOMINATIONS: Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe

    Well now, look what washed ashore on AFA-B:

    Painius wrote:

    > wrote in message...
    >> On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 21:34:26 -0600, Art Deco
    >> wrote:

    >And yours seems quite negative (< nil), Goose.

    A fine IKY.

    >Hmm. Not "petering out", exactly, Bill. I see
    >the high-grade energy of space as distributed
    >to matter. This keeps the energies and matter
    >we know of at the levels we measure/observe
    >by a balanced *replenishing* of these levels.
    >
    >And this, for me, explains how living energies,
    >energies of life, are also replenished, boosted
    >and maintained.

    The "dipole nature of gravitation"?

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

    >Untrue, Goose, as several here have addressed
    >your so-called real problems. But you just
    >keep coming back with your usual lames, as if
    >you're trying to bore us to death. This thread
    >is epitomical to your broken-record behavior.

    You've demonstrated on many occasions you are completely unwilling to
    accept any criticism of these ideas, and are not interested in any sort
    of honest discussion. The same is true of Bill Sheppard.

    cf. John Zinni

    >And unlike a real scientist, you are unwilling
    >to discuss science without resorting to wild
    >lames and asinine epithets, Goose. You seem
    >to have no idea how to conduct yourself in a
    >science/research newsgroup.

    HNARF "science/research newsgroup"

    >There is no basis for this conclusion, BM!

    Please provide the message ID for a single saucer crew post that
    contains any mathematical basis or support for these "unorthodox"
    ideas.

    Just one.

    >"FSN makes equations just like general
    >relativity." Please reference the post where
    >*anyone* has made this *quoted* statement,
    >Goose. Such sloppiness is unlike you.
    >
    >What has been *proposed* is that the field
    >energy comprising space and causing the
    >"force" known as "gravity" is a wholly natural
    >extension/refinement/conclusion of Einstein's
    >general theory of relativity. So Einstein's field
    >equations still apply.
    >
    >This has been stated over and over and yet
    >you *still* don't seem to "get it"!

    Thank you. Without realizing, you just confirmed my statement.

    >Totally uncalled for character assassination
    >of a friend of mine. Where's your couth?
    >You got any? or did you leave it back in the
    >hood? (childhood)

    So exposing a person's ignorance is "character assassination" in the
    "science/research newsgroup" alt.astronomy. Got it.

    >>>That would be telling, plus he relies on the alleged "Wolter" for all
    >>>his thinking.

    >That's a damn-sight better than relying on
    >the nonsense-thinking of the alleged human
    >beings of a.u.k and a.f.a-b!

    Another IKY.

    >> Well, Retlow told me that "Wolter" doesn't have a clue, either.

    >Hmm. So when someone describes something
    >that is so much more expansive than your narrow
    >mind, BM, who exactly is it that don't have a clue?
    >
    >You people are still posting like idiots. You can be
    >*so* much better than this when you halfway try.

    For yet another projection-filled rant filled with ad hominems while
    about ad hominems and lames in the very same post, I nominate painsnuh
    the pathetic for the AFA-B Green Lantern Projection Award.

    Seconds?

    For their dogged determination to maintain their belief system in the
    Flowing Space Nonsense despite zero evidence other than the word salads
    they exchange between themselves, I nominate painsnuh the pathetic,
    oldcoot, and double-a the stealthy for the AFA-B Angstrom Award for
    Advances in Hyperdelusional Physics (in honor of Richard CEE Hoaxland).

    Seconds?

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  9. Re: AFA-B NOMINATIONS: Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe

    pffft

  10. Re: AFA-B NOMINATIONS: Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe

    Painius wrote:

    >pffft

    Another profound post from the alt.astronomy saucer crew.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

+ Reply to Thread