Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust! - OS2 ; Double-A wrote: >Warning! Warning! Warning > >An official evacuation order has been issued to 1,200 luxury homes in >the Black Butte Ranch development near Sisters, Oregon! A raging >inferno brush fire started by lighting strikes is sweeping toward the >settlement! ...

  1. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    Double-A wrote:

    >Warning! Warning! Warning
    >
    >An official evacuation order has been issued to 1,200 luxury homes in
    >the Black Butte Ranch development near Sisters, Oregon! A raging
    >inferno brush fire started by lighting strikes is sweeping toward the
    >settlement!
    >
    >Everyone please evacuate now before the fire descends on you!
    >
    >Double-A

    Did you predict this would happen?

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    Warhol wrote:

    >"Art Deco" a écrit dans le message de news:
    >030920071718521327%erfc@caballista.org...
    >> Double-A wrote:
    >>
    >> >Warning! Warning! Warning
    >> >
    >> >An official evacuation order has been issued to 1,200 luxury homes in
    >> >the Black Butte Ranch development near Sisters, Oregon! A raging
    >> >inferno brush fire started by lighting strikes is sweeping toward the
    >> >settlement!
    >> >
    >> >Everyone please evacuate now before the fire descends on you!
    >> >
    >> >Double-A

    >> Did you predict this would happen?
    >>
    >> --

    >By LIGHTING... Hmmmm.... Warholian Strikes... You ART will descend to
    >hell... I predict this.

    Warfizzie is melting again and frothing impotent threats.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  3. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 18:47:49 -0600, Art Deco
    wrote:

    >Warhol wrote:
    >
    >>"Art Deco" a écrit dans le message de news:
    >>030920071718521327%erfc@caballista.org...

    >>> Did you predict this would happen?
    >>>
    >>> --

    >>By LIGHTING... Hmmmm.... Warholian Strikes... You ART will descend to
    >>hell... I predict this.

    >Warfizzie is melting again and frothing impotent threats.

    Ooooh, Warthog's "predicting" that you are going to HELL? How can you
    live with the FEEEEEEEER?

    Someone better tell ol' Warwhore that that making fun of him isn't a
    sin.

    ESL!

    --
    Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
    Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
    #14 People ruining UseNet lits
    #9 Top Assholes on the Net lits
    #11 Most hated Usenetizens of all time lits
    #11 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

    "I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

    "****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

    "ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
    - Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

    Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
    rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
    communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
    Hitler.
    - Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

    WWFSMD?

  4. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    a écrit dans le message de news:
    46dcad9a.45743984@news-server.kc.rr.com...
    > On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 18:47:49 -0600, Art Deco
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Warhol wrote:
    > >
    > >>"Art Deco" a crit dans le message de news:
    > >>030920071718521327%erfc@caballista.org...

    > >>By LIGHTING... Hmmmm.... Warholian Strikes... You ART will descend to
    > >>hell... I predict this.

    > >Warfizzie is melting again and frothing impotent threats.

    > Ooooh, Warthog's "predicting" that you are going to HELL? How can you
    > live with the FEEEEEEEER?
    >
    > Someone better tell ol' Warwhore that that making fun of him isn't a
    > sin.

    http://www.maniacworld.com/Phone-Sal...zes-Crowd.html

    The feathered serpent(Cometh of Warhol) is most often referred to in Aztec,
    Inca and Mayan culture, and as the Mayan calendar is nearing the end, there
    may be some connection.

    Please take note that Bagdad is located on the 33 parallel latitude. And
    there have been daily human blood sacrifice for 4 years and close to a
    million sacrificed to Satan. This number INCLUDES dead US soldiers. 3
    thousands of US soldiers were human blood sacrifice on the 33 parallel in
    tribute to satan.

    Remember the day when shepherd of Tik'rit Sadam (The Bapthizer) was hanged?,
    on the eve of a certain day!

    Like Tibetan Astrologers know when high Lamas are about to reincarnate. They
    know that the person like Sad'dam is born and they have a test to identify
    them.

    Revelation kept on repeating 'if you have eyes to see.'

    Yes, the lamas would spread out a few things that were once owned by dead
    lamas, before the targeted child. And they watch carefully to which item the
    child quickly go towards it and pick it up.

    As it was written and predicted thousands of years before his coming.

    If you reject the son, you reject the father, because the father sent the
    son.

    Other reads:

    http://www.astrologycom.com/quetzalcoatl4.html
    http://www.spiritofmaat.com/earthdance-gathering.html

  5. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    wrote:

    >On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 18:47:49 -0600, Art Deco
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Warhol wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Art Deco" a écrit dans le message de news:
    >>>030920071718521327%erfc@caballista.org...

    >>>By LIGHTING... Hmmmm.... Warholian Strikes... You ART will descend to
    >>>hell... I predict this.

    >>Warfizzie is melting again and frothing impotent threats.

    >Ooooh, Warthog's "predicting" that you are going to HELL? How can you
    >live with the FEEEEEEEER?
    >
    >Someone better tell ol' Warwhore that that making fun of him isn't a
    >sin.

    "I'm Scared!" -- Bunn E. Rabbit

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  6. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    Warhol wrote:

    >Remember the day when shepherd of Tik'rit Sadam (The Bapthizer) was hanged?,
    >on the eve of a certain day!

    You misspelled "butcher", warfizzie. Hope this helps.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  7. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 04:41:54 +0200, "Warhol"
    wrote:

    > a écrit dans le message de news:
    >46dcad9a.45743984@news-server.kc.rr.com...
    >> On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 18:47:49 -0600, Art Deco
    >> wrote:

    >> >Warfizzie is melting again and frothing impotent threats.

    >> Ooooh, Warthog's "predicting" that you are going to HELL? How can you
    >> live with the FEEEEEEEER?
    >>
    >> Someone better tell ol' Warwhore that that making fun of him isn't a
    >> sin.
    >>

    >http:
    >
    >The feathered serpent(Cometh of Warhol) is most often referred to in Aztec,
    >Inca and Mayan culture,

    Liar: Aztec, Inca, and Mayan cultures were far too intelligent to
    believe in your delusional "cometh", and certainly never referred to
    the babbling nutcase that is you.

    ESL!

    #14 People ruining UseNet lits
    #9 Top Assholes on the Net lits
    #11 Most hated Usenetizens of all time lits
    #11 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

    "I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

    "****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

    "ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
    - Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

    Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
    rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
    communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
    Hitler.
    - Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

    WWFSMD?

  8. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 17:18:52 -0600, in alt.usenet.kooks, Art Deco
    wrote:

    >Double-A wrote:
    >
    >>Warning! Warning! Warning
    >>
    >>An official evacuation order has been issued to 1,200 luxury homes in
    >>the Black Butte Ranch development near Sisters, Oregon! A raging
    >>inferno brush fire started by lighting strikes is sweeping toward the
    >>settlement!
    >>
    >>Everyone please evacuate now before the fire descends on you!
    >>
    >>Double-A

    >Did you predict this would happen?

    I wonder what he thinks is odd.

    that a fire would break out near 1200 luxury homes?
    or
    that a Fire could start in the middle of summer, in eastern slope
    area of oregon?

    --
    Bob Officer
    COOSN-266-06-01986

  9. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    Bob Officer wrote:

    >On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 17:18:52 -0600, in alt.usenet.kooks, Art Deco
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Double-A wrote:
    >>
    >>>Warning! Warning! Warning
    >>>
    >>>An official evacuation order has been issued to 1,200 luxury homes in
    >>>the Black Butte Ranch development near Sisters, Oregon! A raging
    >>>inferno brush fire started by lighting strikes is sweeping toward the
    >>>settlement!
    >>>
    >>>Everyone please evacuate now before the fire descends on you!
    >>>
    >>>Double-A

    >>Did you predict this would happen?

    >I wonder what he thinks is odd.
    >
    >that a fire would break out near 1200 luxury homes?
    >or
    >that a Fire could start in the middle of summer, in eastern slope
    >area of oregon?

    He will never reveal that answer.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    Bob Officer stepped up to the podium, tapped the
    aging SM57 and announced in news:8kord3tlqp90e48tfkvrkaeink2bf9vbf6@
    4ax.com:

    > On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 17:18:52 -0600, in alt.usenet.kooks, Art Deco
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Double-A wrote:
    >>
    >>>An official evacuation order has been issued to 1,200 luxury homes in
    >>>the Black Butte Ranch development near Sisters, Oregon! A raging
    >>>inferno brush fire started by lighting strikes is sweeping toward the
    >>>settlement!

    >>Did you predict this would happen?

    > I wonder what he thinks is odd.
    >
    > that a fire would break out near 1200 luxury homes?
    > or
    > that a Fire could start in the middle of summer, in eastern slope
    > area of oregon?

    And how either of these events equates to a "holocaust".

    - L
    --
    Larry Huntley Portland, OR
    Skep-Ti-Cult Member #130-978649-969 (no Snazzy Rank)

  11. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    Larry Huntley wrote:

    >Bob Officer stepped up to the podium, tapped the
    >aging SM57 and announced in news:8kord3tlqp90e48tfkvrkaeink2bf9vbf6@
    >4ax.com:
    >
    >> On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 17:18:52 -0600, in alt.usenet.kooks, Art Deco
    >> wrote:

    >>>Did you predict this would happen?

    >> I wonder what he thinks is odd.
    >>
    >> that a fire would break out near 1200 luxury homes?
    >> or
    >> that a Fire could start in the middle of summer, in eastern slope
    >> area of oregon?

    >And how either of these events equates to a "holocaust".

    The same way he believes that space is filled with a mystical goo
    circulated around the universe by a magical pump, and that university
    physics professors are actively suppressing this TRVTH.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  12. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    Art Deco stepped up to the podium, tapped the aging
    SM57 and announced in news:050920071851413760%erfc@caballista.org:

    > Larry Huntley wrote:
    >
    >>And how either of these events equates to a "holocaust".

    > The same way he believes that space is filled with a mystical goo
    > circulated around the universe by a magical pump, and that university
    > physics professors are actively suppressing this TRVTH.

    Spooky. Where does he stand on causes of the WTC collapse?

    - L
    --
    Larry Huntley Portland, OR
    Skep-Ti-Cult Member #130-978649-969 (no Snazzy Rank)

  13. Re: More Troubling Planetary News - Black Butte Holocaust!

    Larry Huntley wrote:

    >Art Deco stepped up to the podium, tapped the aging
    >SM57 and announced in news:050920071851413760%erfc@caballista.org:
    >
    >> Larry Huntley wrote:
    >>
    >>>And how either of these events equates to a "holocaust".

    >> The same way he believes that space is filled with a mystical goo
    >> circulated around the universe by a magical pump, and that university
    >> physics professors are actively suppressing this TRVTH.

    >Spooky. Where does he stand on causes of the WTC collapse?

    I can only imagine.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

+ Reply to Thread