Double-A wrote:

>On Sep 3, 10:40 am, herbertglaz...@webtv.net (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
>> Double-a Both water and electricity flow.

>Yes, and that is why scientists once thought there was an electrical
>fluid. In fact, they thought there were two kinds of electrical
>fluids: vitreous and resinous. Another mainline science theory now
>discredited.

You really have no clues about anything. The A-A saucerhead thought
process:

1) scientific ideas have been replaced in the past (J.J. Thompson)
2) A-A does not like what he calls "void space"
3) modern cosmology would be replaced, if not for the evil physicists
hiding the truth

Do you see the error here?

PS -- An honest scientist would welcome any and all challenges to
his/her ideas, rather than running away from them.

Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

"Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
--David Tholen

"Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
name is "ah"."
--David Tholen