VVFWS campaigning: Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe - OS2

This is a discussion on VVFWS campaigning: Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe - OS2 ; Double-A wrote: >Did you notice the loud squawk from the stowfile? That is the typical >reaction from those defending mainstream theories when anyone >threatens the cherished doctirnes they were taught back in school, and >anyone tries to bring the true ...

  1. VVFWS campaigning: Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe

    Double-A wrote:

    >Did you notice the loud squawk from the stowfile? That is the typical
    >reaction from those defending mainstream theories when anyone
    >threatens the cherished doctirnes they were taught back in school, and
    >anyone tries to bring the true facts to light.

    You mean the "cherished doctrines" and "mainstram theories" that
    produced advancements such as:

    X-ray, ultraviolet, and infrared astronomy
    Global positioning satellite system
    Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, white light emitting diodes
    40% efficient III-V multijunction solar cells
    Time, frequency, and length standards
    Sub-100 nanometer lithography
    Liquid crystal displays
    Robotic surface explorations of Mars
    Robotic orbital exploration of Saturn
    Hand-held infrared cameras, multiple wavelength ranges
    Deep space astronomy in general
    Holography
    [...]
    [endless list, really]

    I think these are all quite safe from any "true facts" that you imagine
    you hold. A pity that you never learned anything in school.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: VVFWS campaigning: Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe and Deco's Head

    nightbat wrote:

    > Keep the counter auk-froth flowing, profound Science Captain. Those gifted
    > Earth
    > Science Team Officers are the best and so advanced.

    You forgot to pat the heads of your pet two dachshunds Warslime and
    Guthball. Their racial froth fits so well with your profound Star Trek
    pajamas, fro0tbat.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  3. Re: VVFWS campaigning: Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe and Deco's Head

    Double-A wrote:

    >> Keep the counter auk-froth flowing, profound Science Captain. Those gifted
    >> Earth
    >> Science Team Officers are the best and so advanced.
    >>
    >> Helping clueless coffeeboys one at a time---nightbat

    >Thank you, nightbat. Your translations of the Coffee boi babblings
    >into the King's English makes them almost intelligable.

    Only to a fellow saucer crew lamer.

    Got any evidence of that physics conspiracy yet?

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  4. Re: VVFWS campaigning: Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe and Deco'sHead

    Art Deco wrote:
    "Home of the auk fake award really Big Whoppers"

    Art Deco

    Alias Bart Devo: Mommy I like polishings silly auk fake awards

    >>Keep the counter auk-froth flowing, profound Science Captain. Those gifted
    >>Earth
    >>Science Team Officers are the best and so advanced.

    > Bart Devo
    >
    > You forgot to pat the heads of my stalked pet two dachshunds Officer Warhol
    > and Guthball. Their posts we auk love fits so well with our auk profound
    > fantasy Star Trek nano diaper filled pajamas, Captain, Sir.
    > Someone please, please, silly auk coffeeboy help us!

    Helping clueless coffeeboys one at a time---nightbat

  5. Re: VVFWS campaigning: Re: Huge Hole Found in the Universe and Deco's Head

    nightbat wrote:

    > You forgot to pat the heads of my stalked pet two dachshunds Officer Warhol
    > and Guthball. Their posts we auk love fits so well with our auk profound
    > fantasy Star Trek nano diaper filled pajamas, Captain, Sir.
    > Someone please, please, silly auk coffeeboy help us!

    This is another example of the advanced level of logical thought and
    discourse from the earth-space pseudoscience lamers.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

+ Reply to Thread