oldcoot wrote:

>On Sep 2, 7:08 pm, Double-A wrote:
>>
>> Did you notice the loud squawk from the stowfile? That is the typical
>> reaction from those defending mainstream theories...
>>

>Nope, i never bother to read the slushpile. Let 'em sqwawk, it's just
>Pavlovian noise. (-: oc

Good boy. Don't ever let reality seep into that carefully constructed
fantasy world you inhabit.

Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

"Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
--David Tholen

"Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
name is "ah"."
--David Tholen