Re: Who is the Number 1 killfileable poster on killfile.org - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Who is the Number 1 killfileable poster on killfile.org - OS2 ; Aratzio wrote: > http://www.killfile.org/dungeon/all.html > >Top that one BEEYOTCHES > >Boring I can buy, given that the subject matter was/is news.groups, >but convoluted? ME? Convoluted flames? Where? It must have been the >one where I used vi commands to smack ...

  1. Re: Who is the Number 1 killfileable poster on killfile.org

    Aratzio wrote:

    >http://www.killfile.org/dungeon/all.html
    >
    >Top that one BEEYOTCHES
    >
    >Boring I can buy, given that the subject matter was/is news.groups,
    >but convoluted? ME? Convoluted flames? Where? It must have been the
    >one where I used vi commands to smack the board members.

    I like the Skirvie Notes, that was amusing. And the permanence, too.

    I have desired for a long time to get onto the Skirvie Lits, but alas,
    without success.

    >Please do note the name WAY down in 11th place on teh lits.

    Noted. I also note that Skirvie's chest hasn't deflated a wit.

    >Lrf, vg vf nycunorgvp, ohg V nz ahzore bar, fb shpx lbh.

    Svefg vf svefg, gung vf veeryrinag.

    [++comp.os.os2.advocacy]

    Tholen should graduate to html lits, that would be way k3wl.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: Who is the Number 1 killfileable poster on killfile.org

    On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 07:38:20 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

    > Aratzio wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.killfile.org/dungeon/all.html
    >>
    >>Top that one BEEYOTCHES
    >>
    >>Boring I can buy, given that the subject matter was/is news.groups, but
    >>convoluted? ME? Convoluted flames? Where? It must have been the one where
    >>I used vi commands to smack the board members.

    > I like the Skirvie Notes, that was amusing. And the permanence, too.

    Extremely amusing. I really don't understand why *anyone* would wish to
    make public their personal dislikes in that manner. Sounds like
    kindergarten to me.

    > I have desired for a long time to get onto the

    Skirvie Lits, but alas,
    > without success.

    I certainly wouldn't mind being on it. It seems, to me, that only the
    most interesting people are on there. Sigh.....

    >>Please do note the name WAY down in 11th

    place on teh lits.

    > Noted. I also note that Skirvie's chest hasn't deflated a wit.

    I can't help wondering.....is he like 12 or something?

    >>Lrf, vg vf nycunorgvp, ohg V nz ahzore bar, fb shpx lbh.

    > Svefg vf svefg, gung vf veeryrinag.
    >
    > [++comp.os.os2.advocacy]
    >
    > Tholen should graduate to html lits, that would be way k3wl.

+ Reply to Thread