Cassandra Incognito wrote:

>L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
>
>[snip usual crap]
>
>> It's so easy to win, anyone that's coward automatically wins.

>Does this qualify as a self-spnak?

It should, and his premiss is a buzzer-activator. Coward of the Month
is, in fact, very hard to win because the competition is always stiff.

>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
>> mailto:LWHughes3rd@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/
>>

>> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
>>> Forwarded to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, alt.astrology,
>>> alt.****nozzles & alt.paranormal...
>>>
>>> Pleace to note Goat****er is on the ballot in more than one place.

Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

"Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
--David Tholen

"Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
name is "ah"."
--David Tholen