Re: Surviving the Pan-Flu when it strikes. - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Surviving the Pan-Flu when it strikes. - OS2 ; Andy Benhur Chung, MD/PhD spewed: >If you were dying, there is nothing you could do to make yourself >hungry. Idiot. -- Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads for alt.astronomy Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer Trainer and leash holder ...

  1. Re: Surviving the Pan-Flu when it strikes.

    Andy Benhur Chung, MD/PhD spewed:

    >If you were dying, there is nothing you could do to make yourself
    >hungry.

    Idiot.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: Surviving the Pan-Flu when it strikes.

    In article <020920071258048274%erfc@caballista.org>, erfc@caballista.org
    says...
    > Andy Benhur Chung, MD/PhD spewed:
    >
    > >If you were dying, there is nothing you could do to make yourself
    > >hungry.

    > Idiot.

    Yeah, apparently he's not heard of the medicinal benefit of marijuana
    yet.

+ Reply to Thread