Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT? - OS2 ; ah wrote: >Art.Deco wrote: >> The meat, dairy, and egg industries don't tell us: The diseases which >> are commonly prevented, consistently improved, and sometimes cured by >> a low-fat vegetarian diet include. >> >> Strokes Heart disease Osteoporosis Kidney ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 66

  1. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    ah wrote:
    >Art.Deco wrote:
    >> The meat, dairy, and egg industries don't tell us: The diseases which
    >> are commonly prevented, consistently improved, and sometimes cured by
    >> a low-fat vegetarian diet include.
    >>
    >> Strokes Heart disease Osteoporosis Kidney Stones
    >> Colon cancer Prostate cancer Pancreatic cancer Ovarian cancer
    >> Cervical cancer Stomach cancer Endometrial cancer Breast cancer
    >> Hypoglycemia Diabetes Kidney disease Peptic ulcers
    >> Constipation Hemorrhoids Hiatal hernias Diverticulosis
    >> Obesity Gallstones Hypertension Asthma
    >> Salmonellosis Trichinosis Irritable colon syndrome .
    >>
    >> you should start thinking and stop eating meat at once!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads for alt.food
    >> Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    >> Trainer and leash holder of:
    >> Honest "Foodbrain" John
    >> nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    >> Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter
    >> <http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?
    >> "You really are one of the smartest people I know, Mr. Deco."
    >> --Kali
    >> Art.Deco
    >>

    >Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    On Sep 1, 6:07 pm, Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    > >Art.Deco wrote:
    > >> The meat, dairy, and egg industries don't tell us: The diseases which
    > >> are commonly prevented, consistently improved, and sometimes cured by
    > >> a low-fat vegetarian diet include.

    > >> Strokes Heart disease Osteoporosis Kidney Stones
    > >> Colon cancer Prostate cancer Pancreatic cancer Ovarian cancer
    > >> Cervical cancer Stomach cancer Endometrial cancer Breast cancer
    > >> Hypoglycemia Diabetes Kidney disease Peptic ulcers
    > >> Constipation Hemorrhoids Hiatal hernias Diverticulosis
    > >> Obesity Gallstones Hypertension Asthma
    > >> Salmonellosis Trichinosis Irritable colon syndrome .

    > >> you should start thinking and stop eating meat at once!

    > >> --
    > >> Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads for alt.food
    > >> Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    > >> Trainer and leash holder of:
    > >> Honest "Foodbrain" John
    > >> nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    > >> Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter
    > >> <http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?
    > >> "You really are one of the smartest people I know, Mr. Deco."
    > >> --Kali
    > >> Art.Deco

    > >Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Art Deco continues to slip deeper and deeper into the Movie
    "Idiocracy":

    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/idiocracy/

  3. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art.Deco wrote:
    >>> The meat, dairy, and egg industries don't tell us: The diseases which
    >>> are commonly prevented, consistently improved, and sometimes cured by
    >>> a low-fat vegetarian diet include.
    >>>
    >>> Strokes Heart disease Osteoporosis Kidney Stones
    >>> Colon cancer Prostate cancer Pancreatic cancer Ovarian cancer
    >>> Cervical cancer Stomach cancer Endometrial cancer Breast cancer
    >>> Hypoglycemia Diabetes Kidney disease Peptic ulcers
    >>> Constipation Hemorrhoids Hiatal hernias Diverticulosis
    >>> Obesity Gallstones Hypertension Asthma
    >>> Salmonellosis Trichinosis Irritable colon syndrome .
    >>>
    >>> you should start thinking and stop eating meat at once!
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads for alt.food
    >>> Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    >>> Trainer and leash holder of:
    >>> Honest "Foodbrain" John
    >>> nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    >>> Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter
    >>> <http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?
    >>> "You really are one of the smartest people I know, Mr. Deco."
    >>> --Kali
    >>> Art.Deco
    >>>

    >>Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

  4. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Quiet, s0ck.

    >> Quiet, s0ck.

    >Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  5. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    On Sep 2, 7:51 pm, Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    > >Art Deco wrote:

    > >> Quiet, s0ck.

    > >Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Art Deco 'eats' meat every time he visits AH!

  6. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Quiet, s0ck.

    >>Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

  7. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Quiet, s0ck.

    >> Quiet, s0ck.

    >Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  8. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    chatnoir wrote in
    news:1188871578.499550.181890@22g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com:

    > Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >> >Quiet, s0ck.

    >> Quiet, s0ck.

    > But

    Quiet, s0ck.

  9. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    T. Ling Yu wrote:
    >chatnoir wrote in
    >news:1188871578.499550.181890@22g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com:
    >

    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Quiet, s0ck.

    >> But

    >Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    Art Deco wrote:
    > T. Ling Yu wrote:
    >>chatnoir wrote in
    >>news:1188871578.499550.181890@22g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com:

    >>> But

    >>Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

  11. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> T. Ling Yu wrote:
    >>>chatnoir wrote in
    >>>news:1188871578.499550.181890@22g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com:

    >>>Quiet, s0ck.

    >> Quiet, s0ck.

    >Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  12. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    On Sep 9, 8:44 am, Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    > >Art Deco wrote:

    > >> Quiet, s0ck.

    > >Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    This is really sad! With his recent Posting, Art deco has to worry
    if:

    1. Biggie is really dead!:

    http://blogs.sohh.com/nyc/biggieSmalls_2.jpg

    2. Does Art Deco really intend on going into the grass again?:

    http://tonova.typepad.com/thesuddenc...rass-thumb.jpg

    3. Is it true his Jilted Prisoner Lovers are about to be released?:

    http://www.douglascommunitycouncil.i...ellsAngels.jpg

    4. Does his al queda lover also feel jilted and where is he?:

    http://www.gg2.net/upload/alqueda---211109.jpg

  13. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    chatnoir wrote in
    news:1189355837.746013.208370@k79g2000hse.googlegr oups.com:

    > On Sep 9, 8:44 am, Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >> >Quiet, s0ck.

    >> Quiet, s0ck.

    > This

    Quiet, s0ck.

  14. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    T. Ling Yu wrote:
    >chatnoir wrote in
    >news:1189355837.746013.208370@k79g2000hse.googlegr oups.com:

    >>> Quiet, s0ck.

    >> This

    >Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  15. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    On Sep 9, 11:09 am, "T. Ling Yu" wrote:
    > chatnoir wrote innews:1189355837.746013.208370@k79g2000hse.google groups.com:

    > >> Quiet, s0ck.

    > > This

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Are you of the Alaskan Lings! Looks like Art Picked you because you
    could serve him! I mean look at that mouth = Pervert!:

    http://www.komar.org/faq/seward-fish...aska-ling-cod/

    Deco likes the sharp ones too!

  16. Gross! I PROTEST! Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    chatnoir wrote:

    > http://www.komar.org/faq/seward-fishing/alaska-ling-co

    I PROTEST THIS POST OF CREATURE CRUELTY! CRUELTY TO ANIMALS IS STRICTLY
    FORBIDDEN ON DL!

    Golly forbid I have a dream in which you are dancing around a fire with
    a Jackass costume on and I watch you trip over a rock and roll on the
    turd-strewn dirt then land in the bonfire and everyone
    thinks you're joking and we all just stand around laughing while you
    burn and then suddenly you change to a giant fish cooking on a spit but
    I loose my appetite cause I remember that you had been clubbed to death.

  17. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    chatnoir wrote:

    >On Sep 9, 11:09 am, "T. Ling Yu" wrote:
    >> chatnoir wrote:

    >> > This

    >> Quiet, s0ck.

    >Are

    Quiet, s0ck.

  18. Re: Gross! I PROTEST! Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    On Sep 10, 7:17 am, Holly wrote:
    > chatnoir wrote:
    >

    > >http://www.komar.org/faq/seward-fishing/alaska-ling-co

    > I PROTEST THIS POST OF CREATURE CRUELTY! CRUELTY TO ANIMALS IS STRICTLY
    > FORBIDDEN ON DL!
    >
    > Golly forbid I have a dream in which you are dancing around a fire with
    > a Jackass costume on and I watch you trip over a rock and roll on the
    > turd-strewn dirt then land in the bonfire and everyone
    > thinks you're joking and we all just stand around laughing while you
    > burn and then suddenly you change to a giant fish cooking on a spit but
    > I loose my appetite cause I remember that you had been clubbed to death.

    Boy, you hit all Art Deco's hot buttons when you try and trun him on!

  19. Re: Gross! I PROTEST! Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    "Holly" wrote in message
    news:abCdnSrUQPtm3njbnZ2dnUVZ_jCdnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > chatnoir wrote:
    >

    >> http://www.komar.org/faq/seward-fishing/alaska-ling-co
    > >

    > I PROTEST THIS POST OF CREATURE CRUELTY! CRUELTY TO ANIMALS IS STRICTLY
    > FORBIDDEN ON DL!

    Piss off. We club baby seals here in d.l, we also *lurve* veal in any shape
    or form. And as for pate de foie gras, well just last week Fat Neil and
    Fatter Emma were munching it in Prague.

    > Golly forbid I have a dream in which you are dancing around a fire with a
    > Jackass costume on and I watch you trip over a rock and roll on the
    > turd-strewn dirt then land in the bonfire and everyone thinks
    > you're joking and we all just stand around laughing while you burn and
    > then suddenly you change to a giant fish cooking on a spit but I loose my
    > appetite cause I remember that you had been clubbed to death.

    This is a robust group. We slaughtered bunnies in here a couple of years
    ago, in fact we slaughtered so many they no longer exist in d.l.

  20. Re: Gross! I PROTEST! Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    On Sep 10, 2:16 pm, "anonym" wrote:
    > "Holly" wrote in message
    >
    > news:abCdnSrUQPtm3njbnZ2dnUVZ_jCdnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    >
    > > chatnoir wrote:

    > >>http://www.komar.org/faq/seward-fishing/alaska-ling-co

    > > I PROTEST THIS POST OF CREATURE CRUELTY! CRUELTY TO ANIMALS IS STRICTLY
    > > FORBIDDEN ON DL!

    > Piss off. We club baby seals here in d.l,

    This is the sort of wickedness that I was talking about and for which
    yer days are numbered.

    >we also *lurve* veal in any shape
    > or form. And as for pate de foie gras, well just last week Fat Neil and
    > Fatter Emma were munching it in Prague.
    >
    > > Golly forbid I have a dream in which you are dancing around a fire with a
    > > Jackass costume on and I watch you trip over a rock and roll on the
    > > turd-strewn dirt then land in the bonfire and everyone thinks
    > > you're joking and we all just stand around laughing while you burn and
    > > then suddenly you change to a giant fish cooking on a spit but I loose my
    > > appetite cause I remember that you had been clubbed to death.

    > This is a robust group. We slaughtered bunnies in here a couple of years
    > ago, in fact we slaughtered so many they no longer exist in d.l.

    I thought you wus a newbie, Sock. I'll bet he's got his hand up your
    knickers. That's why you sound like a choirboi who can't carry a toon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast