Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT? - OS2 ; On 10 Sep, 20:16, "anonym" wrote: > "Holly" wrote in message > > news:abCdnSrUQPtm3njbnZ2dnUVZ_jCdnZ2d@comcast.com. .. > > > chatnoir wrote: > > > > > >> http://www.komar.org/faq/seward-fishing/alaska-ling-co > > > I PROTEST THIS POST OF CREATURE CRUELTY! CRUELTY TO ANIMALS ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66

  1. Re: Gross! I PROTEST! Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    On 10 Sep, 20:16, "anonym" wrote:
    > "Holly" wrote in message
    >
    > news:abCdnSrUQPtm3njbnZ2dnUVZ_jCdnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    >
    > > chatnoir wrote:

    > >>http://www.komar.org/faq/seward-fishing/alaska-ling-co

    > > I PROTEST THIS POST OF CREATURE CRUELTY! CRUELTY TO ANIMALS IS STRICTLY
    > > FORBIDDEN ON DL!

    So what you are saying is that all posters in d.l are veggies?
    If not what gives you the right to put a whale higher than a cow?

    > Piss off. We club baby seals here in d.l, we also *lurve* veal in any shape
    > or form.

    http://www.omegaplus.nf.ca/
    I recomend seal-oil, but clubing babyseals is trolling!

  2. Re: Gross! I PROTEST! Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    "Holly" wrote in message
    news:1189454938.272737.205760@19g2000hsx.googlegro ups.com...
    > On Sep 10, 2:16 pm, "anonym" wrote:
    >> "Holly" wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:abCdnSrUQPtm3njbnZ2dnUVZ_jCdnZ2d@comcast.com. ..

    >> > I PROTEST THIS POST OF CREATURE CRUELTY! CRUELTY TO ANIMALS IS
    >> > STRICTLY
    >> > FORBIDDEN ON DL!

    >> Piss off. We club baby seals here in d.l,

    > This is the sort of wickedness that I was talking about and for which
    > yer days are numbered.
    >
    >>we also *lurve* veal in any shape
    >> or form. And as for pate de foie gras, well just last week Fat Neil and
    >> Fatter Emma were munching it in Prague.
    >>
    >> > Golly forbid I have a dream in which you are dancing around a fire with
    >> > Jackass costume on and I watch you trip over a rock and roll on the
    >> > turd-strewn dirt then land in the bonfire and everyone
    >> > thinks
    >> > you're joking and we all just stand around laughing while you burn and
    >> > then suddenly you change to a giant fish cooking on a spit but I loose
    >> > my
    >> > appetite cause I remember that you had been clubbed to death.

    >> This is a robust group. We slaughtered bunnies in here a couple of years
    >> ago, in fact we slaughtered so many they no longer exist in d.l.

    > I thought you wus a newbie, Sock.

    You know what thought did...

    > I'll bet he's got his hand up your
    > knickers. That's why you sound like a choirboi who can't carry a toon.

    Is that the robustiest you can do? Looks like you'll be getting shooed out
    the backdoor soon.

  3. Re: Gross! I PROTEST! Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    "Zack~" wrote in message
    news:1189457213.713128.13280@y42g2000hsy.googlegro ups.com...
    > On 10 Sep, 20:16, "anonym" wrote:
    >> "Holly" wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:abCdnSrUQPtm3njbnZ2dnUVZ_jCdnZ2d@comcast.com. ..

    >> > I PROTEST THIS POST OF CREATURE CRUELTY! CRUELTY TO ANIMALS IS
    >> > STRICTLY
    >> > FORBIDDEN ON DL!

    > So what you are saying is that all posters in d.l are veggies?
    > If not what gives you the right to put a whale higher than a cow?
    >>
    >> Piss off. We club baby seals here in d.l, we also *lurve* veal in any
    >> shape
    >> or form.

    > http://www.omegaplus.nf.ca/
    > I recomend seal-oil, but clubing babyseals is trolling!

    Well, I never knew you could get seal oil. We just club them for their skins
    then feed the carcasses to the dogs.

  4. Re: Gross! I PROTEST! Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    On Sep 10, 5:39 pm, "anonym" wrote:
    > "Zack~" wrote in message
    >
    > news:1189457213.713128.13280@y42g2000hsy.googlegro ups.com...
    >

    > > On 10 Sep, 20:16, "anonym" wrote:
    > >> "Holly" wrote in message

    > >>news:abCdnSrUQPtm3njbnZ2dnUVZ_jCdnZ2d@comcast.com. ..

    > > So what you are saying is that all posters in d.l are veggies?
    > > If not what gives you the right to put a whale higher than a cow?

    > >> Piss off. We club baby seals here in d.l, we also *lurve* veal in any
    > >> shape
    > >> or form.

    > >http://www.omegaplus.nf.ca/
    > > I recomend seal-oil, but clubing babyseals is trolling!

    > Well, I never knew you could get seal oil. We just club them for their skins
    > then feed the carcasses to the dogs.- Hide quoted text -

    I bet you think it's fun to tease me.

  5. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    Archie Leach wrote:
    >chatnoir wrote:

    >>> Quiet, s0ck.

    >>Are

    >Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  6. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    On Sep 10, 7:19 pm, Art Deco wrote:
    > Archie Leach wrote:
    > >chatnoir wrote:

    > >>Are

    > >Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Art Deco!:

    http://images.darkhorse.com/libraries/news/sock_f02.gif

    And he must obey his own rules! Quiet the SOCK DecO

  7. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    chatnoir wrote in
    news:1189479434.142558.34250@d55g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com:

    > On Sep 10, 7:19 pm, Art Deco wrote:
    >> Archie Leach wrote:

    >> >Quiet, s0ck.

    >> Quiet, s0ck.

    > Art

    Quiet, s0ck.

  8. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    T. Ling Yu wrote:
    >chatnoir wrote in
    >news:1189479434.142558.34250@d55g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com:

    >>> Quiet, s0ck.

    >> Art

    >Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  9. Re: Gross! I PROTEST! Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:56:31 -0700, Holly
    wrote:

    >On Sep 10, 5:39 pm, "anonym" wrote:
    >> "Zack~" wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:1189457213.713128.13280@y42g2000hsy.googlegro ups.com...

    >> > So what you are saying is that all posters in d.l are veggies?
    >> > If not what gives you the right to put a whale higher than a cow?

    >> >http://www.omegaplus.nf.ca/
    >> > I recomend seal-oil, but clubing babyseals is trolling!

    >> Well, I never knew you could get seal oil. We just club them for their skins
    >> then feed the carcasses to the dogs.- Hide quoted text -

    >I bet you think it's fun to tease me.

    Looks like a winner so far.

    ESL!

    --
    Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
    Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
    #14 People ruining UseNet lits
    #9 Top Assholes on the Net lits
    #11 Most hated Usenetizens of all time lits
    #11 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

    "I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

    "****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

    "ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
    - Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

    Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
    rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
    communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
    Hitler.
    - Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

    WWFSMD?

  10. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Quiet, s0ck.

    >>Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

  11. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    Art Deco wrote:
    > T. Ling Yu wrote:
    >>chatnoir wrote in
    >>news:1189479434.142558.34250@d55g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com:

    >>> Art

    >>Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

  12. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > T. Ling Yu wrote:
    > >>chatnoir wrote in
    > >>news:1189479434.142558.34250@d55g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com:

    > >>Quiet, s0ck.

    > > Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, slurper.

  13. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    improved,

    cancer

    ulcers

    Deco."

    > >>Quiet, s0ck.

    > > Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, slurper.

  14. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Quiet, s0ck.

    >> Quiet, s0ck.

    >Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  15. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> T. Ling Yu wrote:
    >>>chatnoir wrote in
    >>>news:1189479434.142558.34250@d55g2000hsg.googlegro ups.com:

    >>>Quiet, s0ck.

    >> Quiet, s0ck.

    >Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  16. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Quiet, s0ck.

    >>Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

  17. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Quiet, s0ck.

    >>Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Quiet, s0ck.

  18. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    ah wrote in

    > Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Quiet, s0ck.

    >> Quiet, s0ck.

    > Qui

    Quiet, s0ck.

  19. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    ah wrote in

    > Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Quiet, s0ck.

    >> Quiet, s0ck.

    > Quiet, s0ck.

    Qu

  20. Re: DO YOU EAT MEAT?

    On Sep 23, 10:59 pm, "T. Ling Yu" wrote:
    > ah wrote innews:46f6f14b$0$32379$8f2e0ebb@news.shared-secrets.com:
    >

    > > Art Deco wrote:

    > >> Quiet, s0ck.

    > > Quiet, s0ck.