v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released. - OS2

This is a discussion on v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released. - OS2 ; v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released. More information is available: http://os2ecs.org/ethemes.html New with v1.2.5b: # 15 New Themes along with enhancements to existing ones. # eComStation v2 RC1 is now supported. Prior beta versions of eComStation v2 are not ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

  1. v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    More information is available: http://os2ecs.org/ethemes.html

    New with v1.2.5b:

    # 15 New Themes along with enhancements to existing ones.
    # eComStation v2 RC1 is now supported. Prior beta versions of
    eComStation v2 are not supported. eComStation v1, v1.1, v1.2, v1.2R, &
    v2 RC1 are supported.
    # 15 new themes, many updated ones...Brings total themes available in
    eComStation to: 148.
    # Fixed some file handling bugs.
    # Updated GUI elements.
    # Auto starting of eStyler Lite after themes are installed.

  2. Re: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    In article <1188533003.880497.159470@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.c om>
    ecsrulez@os2ecs.org writes:

    > v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.
    >
    > [...]
    >
    > # 15 new themes, many updated ones...Brings total themes
    > available in eComStation to: 148.

    148, strewth. And I'm still struggling along with 1.2's basic
    schema. Suddenly I feel underprivileged. :-)

    (BTW, can anyone here say when eCS-2 will be released fully?)
    --
    Andrew Stephenson

  3. Re: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:30:28 UTC, ames@deltrak.demon.co.uk (Andrew
    Stephenson) wrote:

    > (BTW, can anyone here say when eCS-2 will be released fully?)

    Sure. eCS 2.0 will go GA when it is ready for GA. It makes no sense to
    announce a date until the last known bug is fixed, testing is done
    well and known problems are solved.

    --
    Tschau/Bye
    Herbert

    eComStation 1.2R Deutsch ist da!

  4. Re: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    Herbert Rosenau, Joke of the eCS Liar's Club, wrote:
    > On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 (Andrew Stephenson) wrote:
    >
    >> (BTW, can anyone here say when eCS-2 will be released fully?)

    > Sure. eCS 2.0 will go GA when it is ready for GA. It makes no sense to
    > announce a date until the last known bug is fixed, testing is done
    > well and known problems are solved.

    This is called "doublespeak" done most often by PR people. In short, it
    really means eCS v2.0 has a long way to go and even then, it will miss
    the mark of what is expected and what has been promised. Will it ever
    be released? Apparently not - they can't provide the slightest release
    date.

    Bob St. John purposely lied to everyone to make a buck, to pick your
    pocket and to take those too stupid to see the truth behind his baloney
    for a great ride. Some of you are still sitting in the back of the bus
    with fingers crossed hoping you're going to make it home. Look up
    fools. There is no bus driver and you're on a steep grade downhill to
    oblivion.

    Mac users, OTOH, will see Leopard (OSX v10.5) in just a few short weeks.
    An operating system that already runs circles around Vista with all
    its pot holes and security errors.

    I can only have pity for those of you still standing in line believing
    Herbutt or Booby.

    For Godsakes - accept your fate and move on.

    Dr. Tim Martin "The Official OS/2 Guy"

  5. Boot jfs partiton in the bootmanager...

    Boot jfs partition to be out of sight in the (IBM) bootmanager ! This
    to look HPFS... Bug?

    ______
    warp

  6. Re: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 03:46:50 UTC, The OS/2 Guy
    wrote:

    nothing than FUD and spam as always.

    Read

    and

    --
    Tschau/Bye
    Herbert

    eComStation 1.2R Deutsch ist da!

  7. Re: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    In , on 09/04/2007
    at 10:40 AM, "Herbert Rosenau" said:

    >On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 03:46:50 UTC, The OS/2 Guy
    >wrote:

    >nothing than FUD and spam as always.

    Its been a promise for three years hubert. Still no sign of ecs 2.0.
    -->that tells the real story.

    >Read
    >
    >and

  8. Re: Boot jfs partiton in the bootmanager...

    On Sep 4, 7:07 pm, csola wrote:
    > Boot jfs partition to be out of sight in the (IBM) bootmanager ! This
    > to look HPFS... Bug?
    >
    > ______
    > warp

    Hi warp,

    Because JFS-bootable volumes are in a compatibility
    "wrapper" [partition type 0x07 (installable FS = HPFS/NTFS)], IBM BM
    labels all of them as HPFS on the menu - just make your (LVM) volume
    label so that it reflects what is on there -- e.g. here I have several
    IBM BM entries that read something like:

    ECSV2RC1-T .... DISK2:T .... 800MB ... HPFS etc.

    HTH

    Regards,
    Mike

  9. Re: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    The OS/2 Guy schrieb:

    > Dr. Tim Martin "The Official OS/2 Guy"
    > Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com

    Gosh I thought you are dead... actually I hoped so...

  10. Re: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    Adrian Gschwend wrote:
    > The OS/2 Guy schrieb:
    >
    >> Dr. Tim Martin "The Official OS/2 Guy"
    >> Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com

    > Gosh I thought you are dead... actually I hoped so...

    My goodness Adrian, what an awful thing to say. I'm not surprised
    tho' - you've never been an individual known for giving squat to your
    fellow man.

    I'm looking forward to the release of Leopard in the next sixty days.
    I know you've been sitting on pins and needles anticipating the
    release of eCS v2.0 - what is it now, six years?

    Perhaps you can shed some light there Adrian. Just *when* can the now
    very lonely OS/2 user expect to see, if ever, the release of an update
    to eCS?

    Dr. Tim Martin "The Official OS/2 Guy"

  11. Re: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    The OS2 Guy schrieb:

    > My goodness Adrian, what an awful thing to say. I'm not surprised
    > tho' - you've never been an individual known for giving squat to your
    > fellow man.

    I have no idea what you are talking about but I take it as a compliment

    > I'm looking forward to the release of Leopard in the next sixty days.
    > I know you've been sitting on pins and needles anticipating the
    > release of eCS v2.0 - what is it now, six years?

    I just installed RC2 and it looks great and works great :-) And compared
    to my (much faster) Mac Mini, it feels *fast*.

    > Perhaps you can shed some light there Adrian. Just *when* can the now
    > very lonely OS/2 user expect to see, if ever, the release of an update
    > to eCS?

    Last week, everyone with a subscription can download and use that.

    Anyway what's the point talking with you, for some strange reason you
    decided to hate eCS and flame anyone and anything about it until the end
    of your life. That's fine, I prefer to do something constructive instead
    10 years ago (see my 10 years of netlabs.org posting in comp.os.os2.misc)

    You are by far the worst thing that happened to the OS/2 newsgroups the
    past years, I think you were the reason why I got finally pissed reading
    them on a regular base (not that there are not enough other morons out
    there, but you are really unique in that regard).

    I wish you good luck with your Mac, as I said I have one too and I had
    to realize that it doesn't provide all the nice stuff the WPS can do.
    But everyone is free to use whatever he wants, that's called freedom of
    choice and I don't see why anyone should get flamed by you because of that.

    cu

    Adrian

  12. Re: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    Adrian Gschwend wrote:
    > The OS2 Guy schrieb:
    >
    >> My goodness Adrian, what an awful thing to say. I'm not surprised
    >> tho' - you've never been an individual known for giving squat to your
    >> fellow man.

    > I have no idea what you are talking about but I take it as a compliment

    This is no surprise Adrian. Jamming your head down a hole is the
    coward's way to ignore what he can't accept.

    >> I'm looking forward to the release of Leopard in the next sixty days.
    >> I know you've been sitting on pins and needles anticipating the
    >> release of eCS v2.0 - what is it now, six years?

    > I just installed RC2 and it looks great and works great :-) And compared
    > to my (much faster) Mac Mini, it feels *fast*.

    And yet no commercial version of eCS v2.0 is available today -
    anywhere. Again, ignoring reality and living in dreamworlds is
    something you do best.

    >> Perhaps you can shed some light there Adrian. Just *when* can the now
    >> very lonely OS/2 user expect to see, if ever, the release of an update
    >> to eCS?

    > Last week, everyone with a subscription can download and use that.

    That would be perhaps 5 people. The reality here is that no
    commercial version of eCS v2.0 can be purchased by any consumer.
    Hiding from that reality is not going to give eCS credibility when it
    never had any credibility.

    > Anyway what's the point talking with you, for some strange reason you
    > decided to hate eCS and flame anyone and anything about it until the end
    > of your life.

    What I've always admitted is the falsehood behind Serenity System's
    claims and promises and have repeatedly warned those who cannot see
    past the end of their noses that Serenity was picking their pockets.
    As a very public diehard St. John supporter you can't afford to accept
    that reality and as expected, bury your head in the sand pressing to
    dismiss those who shove your face in the crap of it all.

    > That's fine, I prefer to do something constructive instead
    > 10 years ago (see my 10 years of netlabs.org posting in
    > comp.os.os2.misc)

    8 years in medical school resulting 10 years later in helping and
    saving the lives of many is far more constructive then anything
    Netlabs or you have ever offered.

    > You are by far the worst thing that happened to the OS/2 newsgroups the
    > past years, I think you were the reason why I got finally pissed reading
    > them on a regular base (not that there are not enough other morons out
    > there, but you are really unique in that regard).

    One man's opinion does not make truth - especially when it comes from
    a man with little to no credibility. You have none Adrian. Netlabs
    has gone bust and you're walking away from the community ignoring the
    reality of your failure. That's ok. We all understand that -
    especially coming from a coward with his head down a hole.

    > I wish you good luck with your Mac, as I said I have one too and I had
    > to realize that it doesn't provide all the nice stuff the WPS can do.
    > But everyone is free to use whatever he wants, that's called freedom of
    > choice and I don't see why anyone should get flamed by you because of that.

    WPS is dead and will never been resurrected but that's a reality you
    simply refuse to accept. I suggest therapy Adrian. See a good
    psychiatrist so you don't waste the next ten years of your life making
    losing decisions.

    Dr. Tim Martin "The Official OS/2 Guy"

  13. [FUD] v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    The OS2 Guy schrieb:

    > 8 years in medical school resulting 10 years later in helping and
    > saving the lives of many

    .... for which you failed to provide any evidence at all up to now.
    Which university?

    > One man's opinion does not make truth - especially when it comes from
    > a man with little to no credibility.

    You are talking about yourself, aren't you?

    > You have none Adrian. Netlabs has gone bust

    Show us any evidence for that...

    > and you're walking away from the community ignoring the reality of your failure.

    That is what can be said about you, right?

    > I suggest therapy Adrian.

    Something a real doctor would never ever say by mail...

    > Dr. Tim Martin "The Official OS/2 Guy"

    By the way, you claimed sometime ago, that you resigned as "Official
    OS/2 Guy" - already forgot that?

    BTW you failed to provide evidence that you actually have any degree at
    all up to now. Show us now!

    Regards,
    Herwig

  14. Re: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    The OS/2 Guy wrote:

    >An operating system that already runs circles around Vista

    Well, that's saying a lot...

  15. Re: [FUD] v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    In article <46eb8bbe$0$2253$91cee783@newsreader01.highway.tele kom.at>
    herwig.DESPAM.bauernfeind@aon.at "Herwig Bauernfeind" writes:

    > BTW you [Timmy] failed to provide evidence that you actually
    > have any degree at all up to now. Show us now!

    Then it would have to reveal (well, admit) who it really is. As
    there are a few people who'd be glad to have its address, I very
    much doubt it has the guts to provide such proof -- if it could.
    Timmy is an egotistical creature that pretends to excellence but
    has neither the skills, nor the inclination to do the hard work.
    --
    Andrew Stephenson

  16. Re: [FUD] v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 07:37:33 UTC, Herwig Bauernfeind
    wrote:

    -> ... for which you failed to provide any evidence at all up to now.
    -> Which university?
    ->

    Yes Herwig, the weenietroll is a liar. First the only 8 year medical
    school would be one for mental deficients, so for that he may be
    telling the truth. But he's still the same moronic troll he always
    was and that is a complete delusion.

    Secondly, the California Board of Medicine has no record of a Tim or
    Timothy Martin as having a California medical license other than some
    guy in Nevada who has had one since 1972. About 30 years prior to
    when the nitwitGuy(tm) proclaimed he got his. And he is posting from
    an ip address in San Jose, California, so his weaseling out by saying
    he lives in Nevada would be yet another of his endless lies. Its just
    too easy to pick apart this dingdongs fabrications. Medical schools
    only take the best and brightest, not the inept liar and dumb jerk
    this weirdo has shown himself to be. Maybe he posts from a psyciatric
    ward where he lives in his own fantasy world. Also no medical license
    for any of his other numerous sockpuppets - Nick Mark/Meng
    Tianmu/Larry Chauvet/Hudson Johns/John S. Hudson. I don't recall all
    the multitude of other fake personas this creep has used in the more
    then a decade he has been haunting these groups. There actually are a
    couple of John Hudson's, one is dead and the other had his license
    cancelled years ago.

    Tim/Larry/Nick/Meng/Moe/Curly/Larry should just be ignored. It is
    best to not quote anything he writes as it just spreads his sick bs to
    those who don't want to read it. For those unfamiliar with this
    dim-bulb see http://www.mr2ice.com/TMFaq/

    Mark (Married to a real medical doctor, who graduated from a real
    Medical school)

    --
    From the eComStation of Mark Dodel

    http://www.warpstock.eu

  17. Re: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    The OS2 Guy schrieb:

    > This is no surprise Adrian. Jamming your head down a hole is the
    > coward's way to ignore what he can't accept.

    ok so tell me what I should accept. But probably you can't come up with
    anything real anyway.

    [...]
    > What I've always admitted is the falsehood behind Serenity System's
    > claims and promises and have repeatedly warned those who cannot see
    > past the end of their noses that Serenity was picking their pockets.
    > As a very public diehard St. John supporter you can't afford to accept
    > that reality and as expected, bury your head in the sand pressing to
    > dismiss those who shove your face in the crap of it all.

    LOL it's about the first time for a very long time I start to react on a
    post from you. So I'm by far not a "public diehard...". But well, once
    again you prove that you are full of s...

    > 8 years in medical school resulting 10 years later in helping and
    > saving the lives of many is far more constructive then anything
    > Netlabs or you have ever offered.

    You have no clue what I do beside netlabs.org so better shut up.

    > One man's opinion does not make truth - especially when it comes from
    > a man with little to no credibility. You have none Adrian. Netlabs
    > has gone bust and you're walking away from the community ignoring the
    > reality of your failure. That's ok. We all understand that -
    > especially coming from a coward with his head down a hole.

    oh boy on what drugs are you...

    > WPS is dead and will never been resurrected but that's a reality you
    > simply refuse to accept. I suggest therapy Adrian. See a good
    > psychiatrist so you don't waste the next ten years of your life making
    > losing decisions.

    Ok I didn't expect that you did any reading on what I told... (regarding
    WPS, no more details here, doesn't make sense anyway).

    And regarding the psychiatrist statement, if you wouldn't try to hide
    yourself hard we would have called them for you already a long time ago.

    geez Tim, once again you proved that you are a moron and you will
    forever be one.

    over and out

  18. Adrian vs Tim

    All,

    I don't think this discussion has anything to do with the Beta of eThemes.
    I suggest that we stop this pointless discussion.
    Everyone has the right not to like eComStation.

    I would suggest however, if someone is no longer involved in the OS/2
    and eComstation community, and prefers to use Apple, to stop using a
    name like OS/2 guy and change the name of the website to AppleCity or
    something alike.

    Fact is that the only development of OS/2 is eComStation.

    Reinoud.

  19. Re: Adrian vs Tim

    In article <46ef9cec$0$18935$dbd49001@news.wanadoo.nl>
    Reinoud@Rijpkema.net "Reinoud" writes:

    > I don't think this discussion has anything to do with the Beta of eThemes.
    > I suggest that we stop this pointless discussion.
    > Everyone has the right not to like eComStation.
    >
    > I would suggest however, if someone is no longer involved in the OS/2
    > and eComstation community, and prefers to use Apple, to stop using a
    > name like OS/2 guy and change the name of the website to AppleCity or
    > something alike.
    >
    > Fact is that the only development of OS/2 is eComStation.

    Very reasonable. Problem is (and always has been), in "Tim" we
    are not dealing with a reasonable creature. (Adrian, OTOH, has
    always been a plus for the OS/2 community, AFAIR, so I am happy
    to let him choose whether to squish that troll -- which he does
    so very ably.)
    --
    Andrew Stephenson

  20. Re: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    On Sep 15, 12:37 am, Herwig Bauernfeind
    wrote:
    > The OS2 Guy schrieb:
    >
    > > 8 years in medical school resulting 10 years later in helping and
    > > saving the lives of many

    > ... for which you failed to provide any evidence at all up to now.
    > Which university?

    Been discussed here many times Hermie. Tell you what. Post the name
    of your bank, your bank account number and your pin for easy access
    and I'll be happy to provide you with the information you seek. I
    want all of your banking information posted publicly so the world can
    do with it what they wish.

    Now if you can't do that then you are nothing more then a Net baiting
    stalker intent on destroying the lives of others.