v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released. - OS2

This is a discussion on v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released. - OS2 ; Reinoud wrote: > I would suggest however, if someone is no longer involved in the OS/2 I do have OS/2 installed in Parallels on my desktop. I think I've opened it twice since assisting the techs at Parallels to get ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

  1. Re: Adrian vs Tim

    Reinoud wrote:
    > I would suggest however, if someone is no longer involved in the OS/2


    I do have OS/2 installed in Parallels on my desktop. I think I've
    opened it twice since assisting the techs at Parallels to get it
    working (for idyits like yourself who believe someday OS/2 will rise
    from the dead) but I certainly don't have to change my legal moniker
    because you are unhappy with me using it.

    > and eComstation community,


    I don't advocate eComstation whatsoever. It has been a lie from day
    one and those of you stupid enough to believe it deserve exactly what
    Booby has done for you: picked your pockets of cash.

    > and prefers to use Apple, to stop using a
    > name like OS/2 guy and change the name of the website to AppleCity or
    > something alike.


    Absolutely not. Warp City is extremely well known and the majority of
    former OS/2 users have moved to OSX. I keep in touch with many today.

    > Fact is that the only development of OS/2 is eComStation.


    You ARE an idyit if you seriously believe that. No one can develop OS/
    2 but IBM and they have closed the door on OS/2. Serenity has never
    done any "development" of OS/2.

    Geez, you eCS guys are truly in need of therapy. Life moves on and
    you are sitting on the side of the road because some bumpkinhead has
    you convinced he is going to point you to the Promiseland. The rest
    of us are flying past you shaking our heads at you.

    Dr. Tim Martin, The OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com



  2. Re: v1.2.5b Beta of eThemes has been released.

    The OS2 Guy wrote:
    > On Sep 15, 12:37 am, Herwig Bauernfeind
    > wrote:
    >> The OS2 Guy schrieb:
    >>
    >>> 8 years in medical school resulting 10 years later in helping and
    >>> saving the lives of many

    >> ... for which you failed to provide any evidence at all up to now.
    >> Which university?

    >
    > Been discussed here many times Hermie. Tell you what. Post the name
    > of your bank, your bank account number and your pin for easy access
    > and I'll be happy to provide you with the information you seek. I
    > want all of your banking information posted publicly so the world can
    > do with it what they wish.
    >
    > Now if you can't do that then you are nothing more then a Net baiting
    > stalker intent on destroying the lives of others.
    >
    >
    > Dr. Tim Martin "The Official OS/2 Guy"
    > Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com
    >


    See, that is what shows your utter lack of touch with reality. Had
    you asked for his University in exchange for the name of your
    University that would have shown some sense of proportion. Your petty
    attempt at subterfuge is pathetic.
    Andy


  3. Tim vs Reinoud

    The OS2 Guy wrote:
    (for idyits like yourself who believe someday OS/2 will rise
    from the dead) but I certainly don't have to change my legal moniker
    because you are unhappy with me using it.

    You don't HAVE to change it. It just looks strange to me if you say that
    only idyits (?) like me (do you know me?) believe OS/2 will rise from
    the dead (is it?), and you're still using this name.

    > Absolutely not. Warp City is extremely well known and the majority of
    > former OS/2 users have moved to OSX. I keep in touch with many today.


    Let the warpcity website redirect to the AppleCity website (or something
    like that) and you'll have both. Now there's no link between the name
    and the content.

    >> Fact is that the only development of OS/2 is eComStation.

    > You ARE an idyit if you seriously believe that.

    I might just be that :-)

    > Geez, you eCS guys are truly in need of therapy.

    Am I an eCS guy? Is everyone that posts here an eCS guy?

    Greetings,

    Reinoud.

    P.S. Please be friendly next time, or I'll need therapy.

  4. [FUD] Still no evidence of Tim Martin's medical school

    The OS2 Guy schrieb:
    >> Which university?

    >
    > Been discussed here many times Hermie.

    Yes, you always failed to provide any evidence.

    BTW, you still cannot remember the names of people you are talking to.
    You ought to do something against that, shouldn't you?

    > Tell you what. Post the name of your bank, your bank account number
    > and your pin for easy access and I'll be happy to provide you with
    > the information you seek. I want all of your banking information
    > posted publicly so the world can do with it what they wish.

    A bank account is not really important for a university degree, is it?
    It wasn't for my degree, however.

    It is interesting to see that a bank account seems to be the most
    important thing about your "medical" degree. Why am I not surprised?

    Well, I studied "Applied business administration" at the University
    of Klagenfurt, finished in 1996 with the an MBA degree and my master
    thesis was about fiscal implications of the handover of accounting
    enterprises (written in German naturally).

    A quick reference about all that can be found in here:
    http://wiwi.uni-klu.ac.at/Forschung/taet96-98.pdf

    So go ahead and provide the same reference for your degree!

    If you cannot do that, we can all savely assume your degree is non existant.

    Regards,
    Herwig

  5. Re: Adrian vs Tim

    Reinoud wrote:
    > The OS2 Guy wrote:
    > (for idyits like yourself who believe someday OS/2 will rise
    > from the dead) but I certainly don't have to change my legal moniker
    > because you are unhappy with me using it.
    >
    > You don't HAVE to change it.


    Much less consider changing it. Would you change Reinoud because
    someone believes it looks strange?

    > It just looks strange to me if you say that
    > only idyits (?) like me (do you know me?)


    If you're in here advocating eCS then I don't have to know you to know
    that you have to be an idyit. No person in their right mind, who has
    have a lick of sense, would be in here advocating eCS. It is
    ludicrous.

    > believe OS/2 will rise from
    > the dead (is it?),


    Is OS/2 dead? Yes. Some, like yourself, are too lame to accept
    that. You keep beating on its chest screaming "come back to me!" but
    it doesn't hear you and neither does IBM. OS/2 belongs to IBM - not
    to Serenity or Boob St. John as he would lead the deaf to believe -
    and IBM buried OS/2.

    > and you're still using this name.


    And as IBM's once official OS/2 Guy I retain the copyrighted/
    trademarked right to do so.


    >> Absolutely not. Warp City is extremely well known and the majority of
    >> former OS/2 users have moved to OSX. I keep in touch with many today.

    >
    > Let the warpcity website redirect to the AppleCity website (or something
    > like that) and you'll have both. Now there's no link between the name
    > and the content.


    Why would I do that? I have 22 different web sites and several blogs,
    some devoted to OSX and others doing other things. Warp City is well
    known and brings in many visitors every day.

    >>> Fact is that the only development of OS/2 is eComStation.

    >> You ARE an idyit if you seriously believe that.

    > I might just be that :-)
    >
    >> Geez, you eCS guys are truly in need of therapy.

    > Am I an eCS guy? Is everyone that posts here an eCS guy?
    >
    > Greetings,
    >
    > Reinoud.
    >
    > P.S. Please be friendly next time, or I'll need therapy.


    You said: "I would suggest however, if someone is no longer involved
    in the OS/2 .."

    And I said I am still "involved with OS/2" and have it installed under
    Parallels on my OSX desktop..."

    And again you said:

    "Fact is that the only development of OS/2 is eComStation."

    And I said, that is a lie. There is no development of OS/2 at all.
    What there is, is a false prophet making phony promises for your cash
    dollar.

    Most OS/2 users have been smart enough to figure that out.

    Dr. Tim Martin, The OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com





  6. Re: Adrian vs Tim [FUD4]

    The OS2 Guy schrieb:

    > And as IBM's once official OS/2 Guy I retain the copyrighted/
    > trademarked right to do so.


    rotfl

    >>> Absolutely not. Warp City is extremely well known and the majority of
    >>> former OS/2 users have moved to OSX. I keep in touch with many today.

    >> Let the warpcity website redirect to the AppleCity website (or something
    >> like that) and you'll have both. Now there's no link between the name
    >> and the content.

    >
    > Why would I do that? I have 22 different web sites and several blogs,
    > some devoted to OSX and others doing other things. Warp City is well
    > known and brings in many visitors every day.


    giggle

    From 1997 when you claimed to have 5000 Members:
    http://web.archive.org/web/199711150...ogs/access_log


    ww-te65.proxy.aol.com - - [23/Oct/1997:17:14:08 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    penny.netcraft.co.uk - - [24/Oct/1997:00:32:52 -0700] "HEAD / HTTP/1.0"
    200 -
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:38:57 -0700] "GET /robots.txt
    HTTP/1.1" 404 -
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:03 -0700] "HEAD / HTTP/1.1" 200 -
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:04 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.1"
    200 619
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:10 -0700] "HEAD
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.1" 200 -
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:15 -0700] "HEAD
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.1" 200 -
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:22 -0700] "HEAD / HTTP/1.1" 200 -
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:22 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.1"
    200 619
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:28 -0700] "HEAD
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.1" 200 -
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:34 -0700] "GET /cgi-bin/
    HTTP/1.1" 403 -
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:40 -0700] "HEAD /logs/
    HTTP/1.1" 200 -
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:41 -0700] "GET /logs/
    HTTP/1.1" 200 524
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:47 -0700] "HEAD /stats/
    HTTP/1.1" 200 -
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:47 -0700] "GET /stats/
    HTTP/1.1" 200 295
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:53 -0700] "HEAD
    /icons/unknown.gif HTTP/1.1" 200 -
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:39:59 -0700] "HEAD
    /logs/access_log HTTP/1.1" 200 -
    firestone.alexa.com - - [24/Oct/1997:09:40:05 -0700] "HEAD
    /logs/error_log HTTP/1.1" 200 -
    kip-1.abo.wanadoo.fr - - [24/Oct/1997:22:16:08 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    kip-1.abo.wanadoo.fr - - [24/Oct/1997:22:16:47 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    kip-1.abo.wanadoo.fr - - [24/Oct/1997:22:16:50 -0700] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    kip-1.abo.wanadoo.fr - - [24/Oct/1997:22:16:50 -0700] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    kip-1.abo.wanadoo.fr - - [24/Oct/1997:22:16:51 -0700] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    kip-1.abo.wanadoo.fr - - [24/Oct/1997:22:17:02 -0700] "GET /cgi-bin/
    HTTP/1.0" 403 -
    kip-1.abo.wanadoo.fr - - [24/Oct/1997:22:17:10 -0700] "GET /logs/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    kip-1.abo.wanadoo.fr - - [24/Oct/1997:22:17:13 -0700] "GET
    /icons/unknown.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 245
    ww-tr05.proxy.aol.com - - [26/Oct/1997:01:11:53 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    ww-tr05.proxy.aol.com - - [26/Oct/1997:01:11:55 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    ww-tr05.proxy.aol.com - - [26/Oct/1997:01:11:55 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    ww-tr05.proxy.aol.com - - [26/Oct/1997:01:11:55 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    ww-tr05.proxy.aol.com - - [26/Oct/1997:01:15:22 -0800] "GET /cgi-bin/
    HTTP/1.0" 403 -
    ww-tr05.proxy.aol.com - - [26/Oct/1997:01:15:28 -0800] "GET /logs/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    ww-tr05.proxy.aol.com - - [26/Oct/1997:01:15:30 -0800] "GET
    /icons/unknown.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 245
    ww-tr05.proxy.aol.com - - [26/Oct/1997:01:15:32 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    ww-tr05.proxy.aol.com - - [26/Oct/1997:01:15:51 -0800] "GET /logs/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    ww-tr05.proxy.aol.com - - [26/Oct/1997:01:15:52 -0800] "GET /logs/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    ww-tr05.proxy.aol.com - - [26/Oct/1997:01:15:55 -0800] "GET
    /logs/access_log HTTP/1.0" 200 3111
    ww-tr05.proxy.aol.com - - [26/Oct/1997:01:16:48 -0800] "GET
    /logs/error_log HTTP/1.0" 200 535
    200.33.20.78 - - [26/Oct/1997:02:21:01 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    200.33.20.78 - - [26/Oct/1997:02:21:02 -0800] "GET /icons/blank.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    200.33.20.78 - - [26/Oct/1997:02:21:02 -0800] "GET /icons/back.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    200.33.20.78 - - [26/Oct/1997:02:21:02 -0800] "GET /icons/folder.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    200.33.20.78 - - [26/Oct/1997:02:21:08 -0800] "GET /cgi-bin/ HTTP/1.0" 403 -
    200.33.20.78 - - [26/Oct/1997:02:21:15 -0800] "GET /logs/ HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    200.33.20.78 - - [26/Oct/1997:02:21:15 -0800] "GET /icons/unknown.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 245
    200.33.20.78 - - [26/Oct/1997:02:21:18 -0800] "GET /logs/access_log
    HTTP/1.0" 200 3871
    200.33.20.78 - - [26/Oct/1997:02:21:29 -0800] "GET /logs/error_log
    HTTP/1.0" 200 660
    200.33.20.78 - - [26/Oct/1997:02:21:34 -0800] "GET /stats/ HTTP/1.0" 200 295
    200.33.20.78 - - [26/Oct/1997:02:21:39 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    ia-120.arrakis.es - - [27/Oct/1997:15:35:48 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    129.15.111.149 - - [28/Oct/1997:23:44:20 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    129.15.111.149 - - [28/Oct/1997:23:44:21 -0800] "GET /icons/folder.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    129.15.111.149 - - [28/Oct/1997:23:44:21 -0800] "GET /icons/blank.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    129.15.111.149 - - [28/Oct/1997:23:44:21 -0800] "GET /icons/back.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    129.15.111.149 - - [28/Oct/1997:23:44:24 -0800] "GET /cgi-bin/ HTTP/1.0"
    403 -
    129.15.111.149 - - [28/Oct/1997:23:44:27 -0800] "GET /logs/ HTTP/1.0"
    200 524
    129.15.111.149 - - [28/Oct/1997:23:44:27 -0800] "GET /icons/unknown.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 245
    129.15.111.149 - - [28/Oct/1997:23:44:29 -0800] "GET /logs/access_log
    HTTP/1.0" 200 4851
    129.15.111.149 - - [28/Oct/1997:23:44:34 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    129.15.111.149 - - [28/Oct/1997:23:44:35 -0800] "GET /stats/ HTTP/1.0"
    200 295
    129.15.111.149 - - [28/Oct/1997:23:44:37 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    firewall.suite224.net - - [29/Oct/1997:05:09:25 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    firewall.suite224.net - - [29/Oct/1997:05:09:26 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    firewall.suite224.net - - [29/Oct/1997:05:09:27 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    firewall.suite224.net - - [29/Oct/1997:05:09:27 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    spider4.srv.pgh.lycos.com - - [30/Oct/1997:18:18:46 -0800] "GET
    /robots.txt HTTP/1.0" 404 -
    spider4.srv.pgh.lycos.com - - [30/Oct/1997:18:18:46 -0800] "GET
    /robots.txt HTTP/1.0" 404 -
    spider4.srv.pgh.lycos.com - - [30/Oct/1997:18:18:49 -0800] "GET /
    HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    198.103.185.3 - - [31/Oct/1997:14:16:14 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    198.103.185.3 - - [31/Oct/1997:14:16:17 -0800] "GET /icons/blank.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    198.103.185.3 - - [31/Oct/1997:14:16:17 -0800] "GET /icons/back.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    198.103.185.3 - - [31/Oct/1997:14:16:17 -0800] "GET /icons/folder.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    ics1f.hh.srv.t-online.de - - [01/Nov/1997:11:44:39 -0800] "GET /
    HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    ics1f.hh.srv.t-online.de - - [01/Nov/1997:11:44:40 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    ics1f.hh.srv.t-online.de - - [01/Nov/1997:11:44:40 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    ics1f.hh.srv.t-online.de - - [01/Nov/1997:11:44:41 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    ics1f.hh.srv.t-online.de - - [01/Nov/1997:11:44:56 -0800] "GET /
    HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    ww-tq02.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:15:46:49 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    ww-tq02.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:15:46:53 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    ww-tq02.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:15:47:23 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    ww-tq02.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:15:48:12 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    ww-tr01.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:16:01:40 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    ww-tr01.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:16:01:46 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 304 -
    ww-tr01.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:16:01:46 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    ww-tr01.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:16:01:52 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    ww-tr01.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:16:02:20 -0800] "GET /cgi-bin/
    HTTP/1.0" 403 -
    ww-tr01.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:16:02:40 -0800] "GET /logs/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    ww-tr01.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:16:02:42 -0800] "GET
    /icons/unknown.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 245
    ww-tr01.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:16:02:56 -0800] "GET /stats/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 295
    ww-tr01.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:16:03:07 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    ww-tr01.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:16:03:30 -0800] "GET /logs/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    ww-tr01.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:16:03:31 -0800] "GET /logs/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    ww-tr01.proxy.aol.com - - [01/Nov/1997:16:04:05 -0800] "GET
    /logs/access_log HTTP/1.0" 200 7923
    ppp-206-170-117-213.sndg02.pacbell.net - - [01/Nov/1997:20:14:36 -0800]
    "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    ppp-206-170-117-213.sndg02.pacbell.net - - [01/Nov/1997:20:14:40 -0800]
    "GET /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    ppp-206-170-117-213.sndg02.pacbell.net - - [01/Nov/1997:20:14:40 -0800]
    "GET /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    ppp-206-170-117-213.sndg02.pacbell.net - - [01/Nov/1997:20:14:40 -0800]
    "GET /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    ppp-206-170-117-213.sndg02.pacbell.net - - [01/Nov/1997:20:15:14 -0800]
    "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    urges.urlabs.com - - [01/Nov/1997:23:43:37 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    iits02223.inlink.com - - [02/Nov/1997:01:11:20 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    iits02223.inlink.com - - [02/Nov/1997:01:11:26 -0800] "GET /cgi-bin/
    HTTP/1.0" 403 -
    iits02223.inlink.com - - [02/Nov/1997:01:11:31 -0800] "GET /logs/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    iits02223.inlink.com - - [02/Nov/1997:01:11:33 -0800] "GET
    /logs/access_log HTTP/1.0" 200 8872
    iits02223.inlink.com - - [02/Nov/1997:01:12:29 -0800] "GET
    /logs/error_log HTTP/1.0" 200 1338
    iits02223.inlink.com - - [02/Nov/1997:01:12:57 -0800] "GET /stats/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 295
    lon37.kih.net - - [03/Nov/1997:16:36:41 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    lon37.kih.net - - [03/Nov/1997:16:36:42 -0800] "GET /icons/back.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    lon37.kih.net - - [03/Nov/1997:16:36:42 -0800] "GET /icons/blank.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    lon37.kih.net - - [03/Nov/1997:16:36:42 -0800] "GET /icons/folder.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    lon37.kih.net - - [03/Nov/1997:16:36:51 -0800] "GET /cgi-bin/ HTTP/1.0"
    403 -
    lon37.kih.net - - [03/Nov/1997:16:36:57 -0800] "GET /logs/ HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    lon37.kih.net - - [03/Nov/1997:16:36:58 -0800] "GET /icons/unknown.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 245
    lon37.kih.net - - [03/Nov/1997:16:37:01 -0800] "GET /logs/access_log
    HTTP/1.0" 200 9723
    lon37.kih.net - - [03/Nov/1997:16:37:19 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    ww-th61.proxy.aol.com - - [05/Nov/1997:13:35:26 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    ww-th61.proxy.aol.com - - [05/Nov/1997:13:35:31 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    ww-th61.proxy.aol.com - - [05/Nov/1997:13:35:31 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    ww-th61.proxy.aol.com - - [05/Nov/1997:13:35:32 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    ares.gx2.com - - [06/Nov/1997:06:34:59 -0800] "HEAD / HTTP/1.0" 200 -
    150.185.147.40 - - [06/Nov/1997:19:16:40 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    150.185.147.40 - - [06/Nov/1997:19:16:42 -0800] "GET /icons/blank.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    150.185.147.40 - - [06/Nov/1997:19:16:43 -0800] "GET /icons/back.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    150.185.147.40 - - [06/Nov/1997:19:16:48 -0800] "GET /icons/folder.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    xtsd0403.it.wsu.edu - - [07/Nov/1997:14:47:48 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    xtsd0403.it.wsu.edu - - [07/Nov/1997:14:47:54 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    xtsd0403.it.wsu.edu - - [07/Nov/1997:14:47:54 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    xtsd0403.it.wsu.edu - - [07/Nov/1997:14:47:54 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:21:57 -0800]
    "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:22:01 -0800]
    "GET /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:22:02 -0800]
    "GET /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:22:02 -0800]
    "GET /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:22:30 -0800]
    "GET /cgi-bin/ HTTP/1.0" 403 -
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:22:52 -0800]
    "GET /logs/ HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:22:56 -0800]
    "GET /icons/unknown.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 245
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:23:49 -0800]
    "GET /logs/access_log HTTP/1.0" 200 11764
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:49:28 -0800]
    "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:49:44 -0800]
    "GET /stats/ HTTP/1.0" 200 295
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:56:43 -0800]
    "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:56:58 -0800]
    "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:57:18 -0800]
    "GET /logs/ HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:57:28 -0800]
    "GET /logs/error_log HTTP/1.0" 200 1615
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:59:10 -0800]
    "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:59:20 -0800]
    "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:21:59:29 -0800]
    "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net - - [07/Nov/1997:22:00:41 -0800]
    "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    171-83-104.ipt.aol.com - - [08/Nov/1997:15:47:11 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    171-83-104.ipt.aol.com - - [08/Nov/1997:15:47:13 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    171-83-104.ipt.aol.com - - [08/Nov/1997:15:47:13 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    171-83-104.ipt.aol.com - - [08/Nov/1997:15:47:13 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    interoffice.net - - [08/Nov/1997:18:18:09 -0800] "HEAD / HTTP/1.0" 200 -
    as3-3.gto.net.om - - [09/Nov/1997:06:09:26 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 619
    as3-3.gto.net.om - - [09/Nov/1997:06:09:28 -0800] "GET /icons/blank.gif
    HTTP/1.1" 200 148
    as3-3.gto.net.om - - [09/Nov/1997:06:09:29 -0800] "GET /icons/back.gif
    HTTP/1.1" 200 216
    as3-3.gto.net.om - - [09/Nov/1997:06:09:29 -0800] "GET /icons/folder.gif
    HTTP/1.1" 200 225
    as3-3.gto.net.om - - [09/Nov/1997:06:09:34 -0800] "GET /cgi-bin/
    HTTP/1.1" 403 -
    as3-3.gto.net.om - - [09/Nov/1997:06:09:38 -0800] "GET /logs/ HTTP/1.1"
    200 524
    as3-3.gto.net.om - - [09/Nov/1997:06:09:39 -0800] "GET
    /icons/unknown.gif HTTP/1.1" 200 245
    ww-td66.proxy.aol.com - - [09/Nov/1997:09:39:18 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    ww-td66.proxy.aol.com - - [09/Nov/1997:09:39:21 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    ww-td66.proxy.aol.com - - [09/Nov/1997:09:39:21 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    ww-td66.proxy.aol.com - - [09/Nov/1997:09:39:22 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    ww-td66.proxy.aol.com - - [09/Nov/1997:09:39:37 -0800] "GET /cgi-bin/
    HTTP/1.0" 403 -
    proxy-116.iap.bryant.webtv.net - - [10/Nov/1997:13:02:46 -0800] "GET /
    HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    proxy-116.iap.bryant.webtv.net - - [10/Nov/1997:13:02:51 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    proxy-116.iap.bryant.webtv.net - - [10/Nov/1997:13:02:52 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    proxy-116.iap.bryant.webtv.net - - [10/Nov/1997:13:02:52 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    proxy-116.iap.bryant.webtv.net - - [10/Nov/1997:13:03:31 -0800] "GET
    /stats/ HTTP/1.0" 200 295
    proxy-116.iap.bryant.webtv.net - - [10/Nov/1997:13:04:55 -0800] "GET
    /cgi-bin/ HTTP/1.0" 403 -
    backup.usasn.com - - [10/Nov/1997:16:56:35 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    lycosidae.lycos.com - - [11/Nov/1997:02:42:17 -0800] "GET /robots.txt
    HTTP/1.0" 404 -
    lycosidae.lycos.com - - [11/Nov/1997:02:42:17 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    san03-5.ppp.iadfw.net - - [11/Nov/1997:22:31:06 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    san03-5.ppp.iadfw.net - - [11/Nov/1997:22:31:10 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    san03-5.ppp.iadfw.net - - [11/Nov/1997:22:31:10 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    san03-5.ppp.iadfw.net - - [11/Nov/1997:22:31:10 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    san03-5.ppp.iadfw.net - - [11/Nov/1997:22:31:16 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0"
    200 619
    san03-5.ppp.iadfw.net - - [11/Nov/1997:22:31:19 -0800] "GET /cgi-bin/
    HTTP/1.0" 403 -
    san03-5.ppp.iadfw.net - - [11/Nov/1997:22:31:25 -0800] "GET /logs/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    san03-5.ppp.iadfw.net - - [11/Nov/1997:22:31:26 -0800] "GET
    /icons/unknown.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 245
    san03-5.ppp.iadfw.net - - [11/Nov/1997:22:31:31 -0800] "GET
    /logs/access_log HTTP/1.0" 200 15908
    san03-5.ppp.iadfw.net - - [11/Nov/1997:22:31:47 -0800] "GET /stats/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 295
    207.28.226.47 - - [12/Nov/1997:06:49:58 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    207.28.226.47 - - [12/Nov/1997:06:50:02 -0800] "GET /cgi-bin/ HTTP/1.0"
    403 -
    207.28.226.47 - - [12/Nov/1997:06:50:06 -0800] "GET /stats/ HTTP/1.0"
    200 295
    207.28.226.47 - - [12/Nov/1997:06:50:09 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    207.28.226.47 - - [12/Nov/1997:06:50:14 -0800] "GET /icons/folder.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    207.28.226.47 - - [12/Nov/1997:06:50:17 -0800] "GET /icons/back.gif
    HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    207.28.226.47 - - [12/Nov/1997:06:50:19 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    207.28.226.47 - - [12/Nov/1997:06:50:22 -0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    mex1_d_196.uninet.net.mx - - [12/Nov/1997:21:10:17 -0800] "GET /
    HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    mex1_d_196.uninet.net.mx - - [12/Nov/1997:21:10:42 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    mex1_d_196.uninet.net.mx - - [12/Nov/1997:21:10:42 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    mex1_d_196.uninet.net.mx - - [12/Nov/1997:21:10:42 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    mex1_d_196.uninet.net.mx - - [12/Nov/1997:21:12:11 -0800] "GET /cgi-bin/
    HTTP/1.0" 403 -
    mex1_d_196.uninet.net.mx - - [12/Nov/1997:21:12:34 -0800] "GET /logs/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    mex1_d_196.uninet.net.mx - - [12/Nov/1997:21:12:43 -0800] "GET /stats/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 295
    ppp542.qc.bellglobal.com - - [13/Nov/1997:12:16:39 -0800] "GET /
    HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    ppp542.qc.bellglobal.com - - [13/Nov/1997:12:16:40 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    ppp542.qc.bellglobal.com - - [13/Nov/1997:12:16:40 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    ppp542.qc.bellglobal.com - - [13/Nov/1997:12:16:40 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    ppp542.qc.bellglobal.com - - [13/Nov/1997:12:16:53 -0800] "GET /cgi-bin/
    HTTP/1.0" 403 -
    ppp542.qc.bellglobal.com - - [13/Nov/1997:12:16:57 -0800] "GET /logs/
    HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    ppp542.qc.bellglobal.com - - [13/Nov/1997:12:16:59 -0800] "GET
    /icons/unknown.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 245
    ppp542.qc.bellglobal.com - - [13/Nov/1997:12:17:04 -0800] "GET
    /logs/access_log HTTP/1.0" 200 18006
    nijmegen-016.std.pop.tip.nl - - [14/Nov/1997:13:29:26 -0800] "GET /
    HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    nijmegen-016.std.pop.tip.nl - - [14/Nov/1997:13:29:28 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    nijmegen-016.std.pop.tip.nl - - [14/Nov/1997:13:29:28 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    nijmegen-016.std.pop.tip.nl - - [14/Nov/1997:13:29:30 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    nijmegen-016.std.pop.tip.nl - - [14/Nov/1997:13:29:51 -0800] "GET
    /cgi-bin/ HTTP/1.0" 403 -
    1cust13.max21.atlanta.ga.ms.uu.net - - [14/Nov/1997:14:15:06 -0800] "GET
    / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    1cust13.max21.atlanta.ga.ms.uu.net - - [14/Nov/1997:14:15:10 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 148
    1cust13.max21.atlanta.ga.ms.uu.net - - [14/Nov/1997:14:15:11 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 216
    1cust13.max21.atlanta.ga.ms.uu.net - - [14/Nov/1997:14:15:11 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 225
    1cust13.max21.atlanta.ga.ms.uu.net - - [14/Nov/1997:14:15:15 -0800] "GET
    /cgi-bin/ HTTP/1.0" 403 -
    1cust13.max21.atlanta.ga.ms.uu.net - - [14/Nov/1997:14:15:20 -0800] "GET
    /stats/ HTTP/1.0" 200 295
    1cust13.max21.atlanta.ga.ms.uu.net - - [14/Nov/1997:14:15:25 -0800] "GET
    /logs/ HTTP/1.0" 200 524
    1cust13.max21.atlanta.ga.ms.uu.net - - [14/Nov/1997:14:15:26 -0800] "GET
    /icons/unknown.gif HTTP/1.0" 200 245
    1cust13.max21.atlanta.ga.ms.uu.net - - [14/Nov/1997:14:15:28 -0800] "GET
    / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    1cust13.max21.atlanta.ga.ms.uu.net - - [14/Nov/1997:14:15:30 -0800] "GET
    / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    1cust13.max21.atlanta.ga.ms.uu.net - - [14/Nov/1997:14:15:32 -0800] "GET
    / HTTP/1.0" 200 619
    firestone.alexa.com - - [14/Nov/1997:18:20:42 -0800] "GET /robots.txt
    HTTP/1.1" 404 -
    firestone.alexa.com - - [14/Nov/1997:18:20:51 -0800] "GET
    /icons/blank.gif HTTP/1.1" 200 148
    firestone.alexa.com - - [14/Nov/1997:18:21:00 -0800] "GET
    /icons/back.gif HTTP/1.1" 200 216
    firestone.alexa.com - - [14/Nov/1997:18:21:09 -0800] "GET
    /icons/folder.gif HTTP/1.1" 200 225
    firestone.alexa.com - - [14/Nov/1997:18:21:24 -0800] "GET
    /icons/unknown.gif HTTP/1.1" 200 245

    http://web.archive.org/web/199711150...logs/error_log

    [Fri Oct 24 09:38:57 1997] access to
    /usr/home/jrey96/gaylivesex/robots.txt failed for firestone.alexa.com,
    reason: File does not exist
    [Fri Oct 24 09:39:34 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    firestone.alexa.com, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Fri Oct 24 22:17:02 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    kip-1.abo.wanadoo.fr, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Sun Oct 26 01:15:22 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    ww-tr05.proxy.aol.com, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Sun Oct 26 02:21:08 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    200.33.20.78, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Tue Oct 28 23:44:24 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    129.15.111.149, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Thu Oct 30 18:18:46 1997] access to
    /usr/home/jrey96/gaylivesex/robots.txt failed for
    spider4.srv.pgh.lycos.com, reason: File does not exist
    [Thu Oct 30 18:18:46 1997] access to
    /usr/home/jrey96/gaylivesex/robots.txt failed for
    spider4.srv.pgh.lycos.com, reason: File does not exist
    [Sat Nov 1 16:02:19 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    ww-tr01.proxy.aol.com, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Sun Nov 2 01:11:26 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    iits02223.inlink.com, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Mon Nov 3 16:36:51 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    lon37.kih.net, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Fri Nov 7 21:22:30 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    1cust86.max32.los-angeles.ca.ms.uu.net, reason: attempt to invoke
    directory as script
    [Sun Nov 9 06:09:34 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    as3-3.gto.net.om, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Sun Nov 9 09:39:37 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    ww-td66.proxy.aol.com, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Mon Nov 10 13:04:55 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    proxy-116.iap.bryant.webtv.net, reason: attempt to invoke directory as
    script
    [Tue Nov 11 02:42:17 1997] access to
    /usr/home/jrey96/gaylivesex/robots.txt failed for lycosidae.lycos.com,
    reason: File does not exist
    [Tue Nov 11 22:31:19 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    san03-5.ppp.iadfw.net, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Wed Nov 12 06:50:02 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    207.28.226.47, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Wed Nov 12 21:12:11 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    mex1_d_196.uninet.net.mx, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Thu Nov 13 12:16:53 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    ppp542.qc.bellglobal.com, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Fri Nov 14 13:29:51 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    nijmegen-016.std.pop.tip.nl, reason: attempt to invoke directory as script
    [Fri Nov 14 14:15:15 1997] access to /var/www/cgi-bin failed for
    1cust13.max21.atlanta.ga.ms.uu.net, reason: attempt to invoke directory
    as script
    [Fri Nov 14 18:20:42 1997] access to
    /usr/home/jrey96/gaylivesex/robots.txt failed for firestone.alexa.com,
    reason: File does not exist

    > Dr. Tim Martin, The OS/2 Guy



    lol

    http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache...e&ct=clnk&cd=4

    A "Program assistant"!

    You are a pathetic liar, Larry.

  7. Re: Adrian vs Tim [FUD4]

    Willy Steger wrote:
    > The OS2 Guy schrieb:
    >
    >> And as IBM's once official OS/2 Guy I retain the copyrighted/
    >> trademarked right to do so.

    >
    > rotfl
    >
    >>>> Absolutely not. Warp City is extremely well known and the majority of
    >>>> former OS/2 users have moved to OSX. I keep in touch with many today.
    >>> Let the warpcity website redirect to the AppleCity website (or something
    >>> like that) and you'll have both. Now there's no link between the name
    >>> and the content.

    >>
    >> Why would I do that? I have 22 different web sites and several blogs,
    >> some devoted to OSX and others doing other things. Warp City is well
    >> known and brings in many visitors every day.

    >
    > giggle


    Is that the best you can do little Willy? Post an edited stolen
    access log hoping to give yourself some credibility and follow it up
    with even more false claims?

    You're as big as that tiny little willy between your legs, Wee Willy!

    LOL!

    Dr. Tim Martin, The OS/2 Guy
    Warp City Web Site - http://www.warpcity.com






+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2