Re: ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT: Honest John AKA "Clockbrain" - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT: Honest John AKA "Clockbrain" - OS2 ; SWG wrote: >On Aug 27, 3:54 am, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler > wrote: >> USENET'S SUPREME COURT OF LAST RESORT is hereby summoned to give solemn >> consideration to the following MOTION TO IMPEACH, as presented in >> charges that ...

  1. Re: ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT: Honest John AKA "Clockbrain"

    SWG wrote:

> [...]
    >> after Offense E).
    >>
    >> Offense E: Support-group trolling by crossposting his slurping of the
    >> net-dead into the support groups.

    >> Offense F: Obvious hypocrisy, as evidenced by his maintaining that
    >> he is a Christian and abides by the tenants and ethics of said Faith
    >> despite the offenses listed in this complaint, while at the same time
    >> demonstrating the lack of mental faculties necessary to comprehend and
    >> discern said hypocrisy.

    >> Offense G: Campaigning for awards--evidence available upon demand.
    >>
    >> Offense H: Notable net-cowardice, obsessiveness, and stalking, ranging
    >> from post-editing and froup-snecking, through following up nearly every
    >> post of his adversaries (Deco is stupid #1-#92 and counting), exposure
    >> of his adversaries' putatitive home addresses, workplaces, and possible
    >> names of family members, up to threats of bodily harm and even death.
    >> Note that this is the same offense that one convicted RL stalker-kook
    >> known as Emmett Gulley committed, and will be addressed in Article
    >> Three.

    >> More recent evidence for all offenses is available upon demand, but is
    >> posted daily by Honest John.
    >>
    >> Offense I: Becoming a boring kook. While Honest John has been awarded a
    >> number Kook Awards for his behavior on USENET, including, but not
    >> limited to, Kook of the Month, the Busted Urinal Award, the Golden
    >> Killfile, the Joseph Bartlo "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award, and the
    >> Bolo Bullis Foam Duck (#19 in this series), his laming, lying, slurping,
    >> stupidity, support-group trolling, hypocrisy, obessiveness, cowardice,
    >> and stalking have ruined his entertainment value;
    >>
    >> (ARTICLE TWO)
    >>
    >> That the aforementioned obsessive stalker-kook Honest John be consigned
    >> summarily and forthwith, without right of appeal, to the depths of the
    >> Galactic Killfile, being thus disqualified in perpetuity from the
    >> many prestigious and profitable monthly and lifetime awards and offices
    >> to which his betters in the world of kookery are entitled.
    >>
    >> Clarification: This article does not apply to awards for which Honest
    >> John has already qualfied and offices that he already occupies.
    >> Consequently, he may still stand for Coward of the Year for 2007, defend
    >> his currently held position as USENET's Village Idiot (but may not be
    >> re-elected if defeated), and run for Kook of the Year in perpetuity.
    >> However, no new nominations for Honest John will ever be accepted unless
    >> he is pardoned (as if that's ever going to happen) or there is a general
    >> release of the inmates from the Galactic Killfile (which has occurred,
    >> and may be repeated when found most entertaining);
    >>
    >> (ARTICLE THREE)
    >>
    >> That the aforementioned RL stalker-kook Honest John be awarded the
    >> Emmett Gulley Obsesso Award for having repeatedly demonstrated his
    >> willingness to cause negative real-life consequences to his
    >> net.adversaries over words on a computer screen which hurt his
    excite his baser impulses. This award will be presented,
    >> along with any appropriate parting gifts the Friendly Neighborhood Vote
    >> Wrangler wishes to bestow, during the announcement of the August 2007
    >> USENET Kook Award Winners;
    >>
    >> (ARTICLE FOUR)
    >>
    >> That the aforementioned RL stalker-kook Honest John be declared
    >> non-existent, and be sentenced to INSTANT and IMMEDIATE NET.DEATH upon
    >> the conclusion of these proceedings, which shall be considered to be end
    >> of the presentation of the August 2007 USENET Kook Award Winners;
    >>
    >> WHEREUNTO all Usenet posters in good standing are requested and required
    >> to affix their signatures below.
    >>
    >> ALL IN FAVOUR - PLEACE TO SIGN YOUR NYMS AND SAY AYE!
    >>
    >> .................................................. ........
    >> --
    >> The Co-Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler of AUKhttp://www.caballista.org/auk/index.html

    >Well done, but he does not deserve so much publicity

    I should also point out the valuable service provided by AUK to the
    rest of usenet; by getting obsessive frothy ko0ks to obsess about and
    chase non-stop the evil AUK kookologists like a greyhound after the
    rabbit at the dog track, said ko0ks do not have the time or attention
    span to froth and obsess in their former haunts, thus relieving topical
    newsgroups of the burden. It's all part of the job.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: NOMINATION: Nightbat of alt.astronomy for the (provisionally named) Bartlo Memorial PAP (was Re: ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT: Honest John AKA "Colonel" Overwhelmingly Denied)

    "Pinku-Sensei" wrote:

    >"Joseph Bartlo Memorial "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award
    >
    >The "Jojo Pineapple" is awarded every month to the Usenet poster who best
    >establishes a pattern of stupidity, idiocy, moronism, silliness, cretinism
    >and general kookery in a way exemplified by the eponymous founder of this
    >award, Joseph "Foamboi" Bartlo."
    >
    >Mind you, this might be a differently named award with a slightly different
    >description when the next regular ballot comes out ("Marie Antoinette 'Let
    >Them Eat Cake'" or "David Tholen 'Classic Erroneous Presupposition'"
    >anyone?), but there will be an equivalent award when all is said and done.
    >Therefore, I feel no compunctions about nominating Nightbat of
    >alt.astronomy for the Joseph Bartlo Memorial "Pathetic Anal Pineapple"
    >Award, or its equivalent on the next ballot.

    Always pleased to 2nd teh fr00tbat.

  3. Re: NOMINATION: Nightbat of alt.astronomy for the (provisionally named) Bartlo Memorial PAP (was Re: ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT: Honest John AKA "Colonel" Overwhelmingly Denied)

    Archie Leach wrote:

    >"Pinku-Sensei" wrote:
    >
    >>"Joseph Bartlo Memorial "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award
    >>
    >>The "Jojo Pineapple" is awarded every month to the Usenet poster who best
    >>establishes a pattern of stupidity, idiocy, moronism, silliness, cretinism
    >>and general kookery in a way exemplified by the eponymous founder of this
    >>award, Joseph "Foamboi" Bartlo."
    >>
    >>Mind you, this might be a differently named award with a slightly different
    >>description when the next regular ballot comes out ("Marie Antoinette 'Let
    >>Them Eat Cake'" or "David Tholen 'Classic Erroneous Presupposition'"
    >>anyone?), but there will be an equivalent award when all is said and done.
    >>Therefore, I feel no compunctions about nominating Nightbat of
    >>alt.astronomy for the Joseph Bartlo Memorial "Pathetic Anal Pineapple"
    >>Award, or its equivalent on the next ballot.

    >Always pleased to 2nd teh fr00tbat.

    Thirded with malice aforethought.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

+ Reply to Thread