Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY! - OS2 ; ah wrote: >mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote: >> In article , >> John Griffin wrote: >> >>> Sorry, "JOIN TODAY" was just a bit of hyperbole. Wait and join >>> after Ronald Raymond Karczewski provides proof ...

  1. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    ah wrote:
    >mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:
    >> In article ,
    >> John Griffin wrote:
    >>
    >>> Sorry, "JOIN TODAY" was just a bit of hyperbole. Wait and join
    >>> after Ronald Raymond Karczewski provides proof that he's serious
    >>> about his revolution and executes a contract assuring us, the
    >>> humble minions, that he won't abandon the cause after we get him
    >>> enough attention so that Larry King wants and hour or two with
    >>> him.

    >> how about just skip ahead to nuking his safe house with tear gas
    >> and accidentally setting it on fire

    >Wouldn't that unduly increase his carbon footprint?

    Especially when all that ammo cooks off.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:

    >>> how about just skip ahead to nuking his safe house with tear gas
    >>> and accidentally setting it on fire

    >>Wouldn't that unduly increase his carbon footprint?

    > Especially when all that ammo cooks off.

    BOOM!!1!

  3. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Wouldn't that unduly increase his carbon footprint?

    >> Especially when all that ammo cooks off.

    >BOOM!!1!

    BOOM!!2!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  4. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Especially when all that ammo cooks off.

    >>BOOM!!1!

    > BOOM!!2!

    BOOM!!3!

  5. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>BOOM!!1!

    >> BOOM!!2!

    >BOOM!!3!

    BOOM!!4!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  6. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> BOOM!!2!

    >>BOOM!!3!

    > BOOM!!4!

    BOOM!!5!

  7. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>BOOM!!3!

    >> BOOM!!4!

    >BOOM!!5!

    BOOM!!6!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  8. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> BOOM!!4!

    >>BOOM!!5!

    > BOOM!!6!

    BOOM!!7!

  9. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>BOOM!!5!

    >> BOOM!!6!

    >BOOM!!7!

    BOOM!!8!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  10. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    Art Deco wrote:

    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> BOOM!!6!

    >>BOOM!!7!

    > BOOM!!8!

    Can't we get a KA here?

  11. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> BOOM!!6!

    >>BOOM!!7!

    > BOOM!!8!

    BOOM!!8!

  12. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    John Griffin wrote:
    > Art Deco wrote:
    >
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>BOOM!!7!

    >> BOOM!!8!
    >>

    > Can't we get a KA here?

    No.

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>BOOM!!7!

    >> BOOM!!8!

    >BOOM!!8!

    BOOM!!7!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  14. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> BOOM!!8!

    >>BOOM!!8!

    > BOOM!!7!

    BOOM!!sex!

  15. Re: Karczewski's Liberation Army--JOIN TODAY!

    ah wrote
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >serious