Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks - OS2 ; ah wrote: >bob wrote: >> On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:39:09 -0600, Art Deco >> wrote: >> >>>ah wrote: >>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>>>> Citizen Bob Actual wrote: >>>>>>> >>>>>>>>On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 09:29:34 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

  1. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    ah wrote:
    >bob wrote:
    >> On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:39:09 -0600, Art Deco
    >> wrote:

    >>>*plonk*

    >> *plonk*

    >*plonk*

    *plonk*

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:13:08 -0600, Art Deco
    wrote:

    >ah wrote:
    >>bob wrote:

    >>> *plonk*

    >>*plonk*

    >*plonk*

    Leftist queer gangbang.

    --

    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    --Benjamin Franklin

  3. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    "Citizen Bob Actual" wrote in message
    [attributions deleted]

    >>>*plonk*

    >>*plonk*

    > Leftist queer gangbang.

    LOL, "**** happens!"

    It's part , so bet your bippy there's some rightist queer
    in the mix. Log-Cabin Republicans, anyone?

  4. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    Atlas Bugged wrote:
    > "Citizen Bob Actual" wrote in message
    > [attributions deleted]

    >>>*plonk*

    >> Leftist queer gangbang.

    > LOL, "**** happens!"
    >
    > It's part , so bet your bippy there's some rightist queer
    > in the mix. Log-Cabin Republicans, anyone?

    HJ bots, anyone?

  5. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>bob wrote:

    >>> *plonk*

    >>*plonk*

    > *plonk*

    *plonk*

  6. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    ah wrote:
    >Atlas Bugged wrote:
    >> "Citizen Bob Actual" wrote in message
    >> [attributions deleted]

    >>> Leftist queer gangbang.

    >> LOL, "**** happens!"
    >>
    >> It's part , so bet your bippy there's some rightist queer
    >> in the mix. Log-Cabin Republicans, anyone?

    >HJ bots, anyone?

    Alexa bots, anyone?

  7. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

  8. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Atlas Bugged wrote:
    >>> "Citizen Bob Actual" wrote in message
    >>> [attributions deleted]

    >>> LOL, "**** happens!"
    >>>
    >>> It's part , so bet your bippy there's some rightist queer
    >>> in the mix. Log-Cabin Republicans, anyone?

    >>HJ bots, anyone?

    > Alexa bots, anyone?

    Kazoo bots, anyone?

  9. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> *plonk*

    >>*plonk*

    > *plonk*

    *plonk*

  10. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>HJ bots, anyone?

    >> Alexa bots, anyone?

    >Kazoo bots, anyone?

    Protobrain bots, anyone?

  11. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

  12. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Alexa bots, anyone?

    >>Kazoo bots, anyone?

    > Protobrain bots, anyone?

    Pmpmppppppppffm mmpppffmpfmm, mmmpppffmppfpppmpp?

  13. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> *plonk*

    >>*plonk*

    > *plonk*

    *plonk*

  14. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >with

    >>>Kazoo bots, anyone?

    >> Protobrain bots, anyone?

    >Pmpmppppppppffm mmpppffmpfmm, mmmpppffmppfpppmpp?

    Antagonist bots, anyone?

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  15. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

  16. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>with

    >>> Protobrain bots, anyone?

    >>Pmpmppppppppffm mmpppffmpfmm, mmmpppffmppfpppmpp?

    > Antagonist bots, anyone?

    Are you insinuating something?

  17. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> *plonk*

    >>*plonk*

    > *plonk*

    *plonk*

  18. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>with

    >queer.

    >belong,

    >>>Pmpmppppppppffm mmpppffmpfmm, mmmpppffmppfpppmpp?

    >> Antagonist bots, anyone?

    >Are you insinuating something?

    Insinuation bots, anyone?

  19. Re: Rat-**** Lio/Dorkless/Roger/Waffler/Etc Runs Like Urine And Hides Behind Socks