Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 24 Aug 2007. - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 24 Aug 2007. - OS2 ; Peter Hucker wrote: > On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 03:16:09 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote: > > > Peter Hucker wrote: > >> On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 03:18:34 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote: > >> > >> > Peter ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 90 of 90

  1. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 24 Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 03:16:09 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Who?

    > > Ripley. Haven't you ever seen Alien/Aliens/Alien3/Alien4?

    > Yes, a long time ago.

    Luser.

    > >> HA! So you ARE Australian. Doco indeed.

    > > Doco your own sweet self.

    > Would they pay me?

    FILTH!

    > My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

    **** happens.

  2. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 24 Aug 2007.

    http://esl.about.com/

    >> > Right.

    >> hat?

    > Chapeau?

    What?

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    A young woman was in the hospital, recovering from major surgery. She hated being stuck in the tiny little room all day and to make matters worse, the daily routine was starting to get to her. Every morning, for example, the nurse would bring her breakfast (which always consisted of an egg, piece of toast, and glass of apple juice). She would then return a little bit later to empty the urine bottle. And so it continued.
    Finally, one morning, she decided to have a little fun. She ate the eggs and the toast, but went to the bathroom where she cleaned the urine bottle out, then poured the apple juice into it. When the nurse returned later that morning, he took a look at the bottle and a frown came over his face. "Obviously, you enjoyed your breakfast, but something must be wrong because this looks a little cloudy," he said, pointing to the urine bottle.
    "Oh, really?" she replied, picking up the bottle in question and putting it to her lips. "In that case, we'd better run it through again . . . "

  3. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 24 Aug 2007.

    On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:26:56 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Ripley. Haven't you ever seen Alien/Aliens/Alien3/Alien4?

    >> Yes, a long time ago.

    > Luser.

    For watching it or watching it a long time ago?

    >> > Doco your own sweet self.

    >> Would they pay me?

    > FILTH!

    What's filthy about a documentary?

    http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Dog-Doo-Camera

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    A minister gave a talk to the Lions Club on sex. When he got home, he couldn't tell his wife that he had spoken on sex, so he said he had discussed horseback riding with the members.
    A few days later, she ran into some men at the shopping center and they complimented her on the speech her husband had made.
    She said, "Yes, I heard. I was surprised about the subject matter, as he's only tried it twice. The first time he got so sore he could hardly walk, and the second time he fell off."

  4. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 24 Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:25:33 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Bot.

    > > Yes, we've already established you're a bot but are you thick?

    > http://esl.about.com/

    Clearly, you are.

    > >> hat?

    > > Chapeau?

    > What?

    Fromage.

  5. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 24 Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:26:56 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Yes, a long time ago.

    > > Luser.

    > For watching it or watching it a long time ago?

    Both.

    > >> Would they pay me?

    > > FILTH!

    > What's filthy about a documentary?

    The filthy bits.

    What is that ****?

    > A minister gave a talk to the Lions Club on sex. When he got home, he couldn't tell his wife that he had spoken on sex, so he said he had discussed horseback riding with the members.
    > A few days later, she ran into some men at the shopping center and they complimented her on the speech her husband had made.
    > She said, "Yes, I heard. I was surprised about the subject matter, as he's only tried it twice. The first time he got so sore he could hardly walk, and the second time he fell off."

    That sounds about right.

  6. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 24 Aug 2007.

    On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:14:15 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Yes, we've already established you're a bot but are you thick?

    >> http://esl.about.com/

    > Clearly, you are.

    Just take the course.

    >> > Chapeau?

    >> What?

    > Fromage.

    Yes please.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Q: What's the difference between an Irish funeral and an Irish wedding?
    A: One less drunk.

  7. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 24 Aug 2007.

    On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:16:38 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Luser.

    >> For watching it or watching it a long time ago?

    > Both.

    It is acceptable viewing. And both doesn't make sense in this context.

    >> > FILTH!

    >> What's filthy about a documentary?

    > The filthy bits.

    Insignificant data received in reply, redo from start.

    >> A minister gave a talk to the Lions Club on sex. When he got home, he couldn't tell his wife that he had spoken on sex, so he said he had discussed horseback riding with the members.
    >> A few days later, she ran into some men at the shopping center and they complimented her on the speech her husband had made.
    >> She said, "Yes, I heard. I was surprised about the subject matter, as he's only tried it twice. The first time he got so sore he could hardly walk, and the second time he fell off."

    > That sounds about right.

    They normally do it with choir boys.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.

  8. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 24 Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:16:38 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> For watching it or watching it a long time ago?

    > > Both.

    > It is acceptable viewing. And both doesn't make sense in this context.

    What's context got to do with it?

    > >> What's filthy about a documentary?

    > > The filthy bits.

    > Insignificant data received in reply, redo from start.

    Go to buggery.

    > >> A minister gave a talk to the Lions Club on sex. When he got home, he couldn't tell his wife that he had spoken on sex, so he said he had discussed horseback riding with the members.
    > >> A few days later, she ran into some men at the shopping center and they complimented her on the speech her husband had made.
    > >> She said, "Yes, I heard. I was surprised about the subject matter, as he's only tried it twice. The first time he got so sore he could hardly walk, and the second time he fell off."

    > > That sounds about right.

    > They normally do it with choir boys.

    And you know this how?

    > A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.

    Not if I punch him out!

  9. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 24 Aug 2007.

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:14:15 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> http://esl.about.com/

    > > Clearly, you are.

    > Just take the course.

    Is a horse a horse off course?

    > >> What?

    > > Fromage.

    > Yes please.

    Omelette du fromage?

    > Q: What's the difference between an Irish funeral and an Irish wedding?
    > A: One less drunk.

    How very true.

  10. Re: Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 24 Aug 2007.

    On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 03:56:43 -0000, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Both.

    >> It is acceptable viewing. And both doesn't make sense in this context.

    > What's context got to do with it?

    In your case, nothing. You don't understand the meaning of "context".

    >> > The filthy bits.

    >> Insignificant data received in reply, redo from start.

    > Go to buggery.

    Bugger yourself.

    >> > That sounds about right.

    >> They normally do it with choir boys.

    > And you know this how?

    It's common knowledge. That's like asking how I know Michael Jackson does it with young boys.

    >> A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.

    > Not if I punch him out!

    He might get false teeth then lose them too.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    One frigid morning in North Dakota a man turned up at work much the worse for wear.
    "I didn't sleep a wink," he told a coworker. "I was up all night trying to keep my wife's begonia covered against the freezing cold."
    "I should be so lucky," his coworker replied. "When it's this cold my wife wears so damn many clothes to bed, I can never get anywhere near her begonia."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5