Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist - OS2 ; ah wrote: > www.freedomtofascism.com wrote: >> On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:12:30 -0700, Double-A wrote: >> >>>Dark energy is what they use to try to explain why the universe is >>>accelerating in its expansion. >> >> Top Ten Reasons Why ...

  1. Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist

    ah wrote:
    >www.freedomtofascism.com wrote:
    >> On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:12:30 -0700, Double-A wrote:
    >>
    >>>Dark energy is what they use to try to explain why the universe is
    >>>accelerating in its expansion.

    >> Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (copyright 1913, JP Morgan)
    >> Expanding (tm, United States FEDERAL Reserve)
    >>
    >> 10. Conduhliesa Rice is busy waiting for Jesus to come home and
    >> bitching at Darth Dickie for calling her husband, George The
    >> Decider, a wimp because Dickie's had more anal sex with little
    >> boys than George has.
    >>
    >> 9. George "The Decider" Bush is too busy making out with Jeff
    >> Gannon, while listening to the voice of God in his noggin and
    >> dreaming of being THE Dictator.
    >>
    >> 8. Jay and David Rockefeller are too busy making everyone
    >> stupid while supplying world leaders with children to ****.
    >>
    >> 7. The CIA is busy making up the nightly news, selling drugs,
    >> torturing people, kidnapping kids so our world leaders have a
    >> never ending supply of kids to ****.
    >>
    >> 6. Congress is busy making up idiotic laws which they won't obey
    >> and having sex with little kids.
    >>
    >> 5. The Federal Reserve is too busy printing vast quantities of
    >> worthless dollars so the US government officials have more money
    >> to steal and more money to buy little kids to ****.
    >>
    >> 4. The DoE is busy dropping depleted uranium on Arabs and Jews and
    >> stealing their kids so world leadership will have a never ending
    >> supply of litle kids to ****.
    >>
    >> 3. Mikey Aquino is still parading around in a Satan costume and
    >> busily filling orders for the Bohemian Grove owl worshipping
    >> pedophiles.
    >>
    >> 2. The usenet psychological operatives are too busy using EEG remote
    >> sensing trying to find -- SOMEONE -- ANYONE -- who knows what the hell
    >> is going on. Failing that, they watch everyone having sex with
    >> little kids, because they can't get away from the mind control
    >> shunts in the backs of their necks long enough to have an organism the
    >> normal way!
    >>

    >> 1. US defense contractors are too busy having consensual sex with
    >> horses.
    >>
    >> http://film.guardian.co.uk/cannes200...081396,00.html

    >*woot*
    >
    >It's Tequila Time!

    Tequila!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>www.freedomtofascism.com wrote:

    >>> Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (copyright 1913, JP Morgan)
    >>> Expanding (tm, United States FEDERAL Reserve)
    >>>
    >>> 10. Conduhliesa Rice is busy waiting for Jesus to come home and
    >>> bitching at Darth Dickie for calling her husband, George The
    >>> Decider, a wimp because Dickie's had more anal sex with little
    >>> boys than George has.
    >>>
    >>> 9. George "The Decider" Bush is too busy making out with Jeff
    >>> Gannon, while listening to the voice of God in his noggin and
    >>> dreaming of being THE Dictator.
    >>>
    >>> 8. Jay and David Rockefeller are too busy making everyone
    >>> stupid while supplying world leaders with children to ****.
    >>>
    >>> 7. The CIA is busy making up the nightly news, selling drugs,
    >>> torturing people, kidnapping kids so our world leaders have a
    >>> never ending supply of kids to ****.
    >>>
    >>> 6. Congress is busy making up idiotic laws which they won't obey
    >>> and having sex with little kids.
    >>>
    >>> 5. The Federal Reserve is too busy printing vast quantities of
    >>> worthless dollars so the US government officials have more money
    >>> to steal and more money to buy little kids to ****.
    >>>
    >>> 4. The DoE is busy dropping depleted uranium on Arabs and Jews and
    >>> stealing their kids so world leadership will have a never ending
    >>> supply of litle kids to ****.
    >>>
    >>> 3. Mikey Aquino is still parading around in a Satan costume and
    >>> busily filling orders for the Bohemian Grove owl worshipping
    >>> pedophiles.
    >>>
    >>> 2. The usenet psychological operatives are too busy using EEG remote
    >>> sensing trying to find -- SOMEONE -- ANYONE -- who knows what the hell
    >>> is going on. Failing that, they watch everyone having sex with
    >>> little kids, because they can't get away from the mind control
    >>> shunts in the backs of their necks long enough to have an organism the
    >>> normal way!
    >>>

    >>> 1. US defense contractors are too busy having consensual sex with
    >>> horses.
    >>>
    >>> http://film.guardian.co.uk/cannes200...081396,00.html

    >>*woot*
    >>
    >>It's Tequila Time!

    > Tequila!

    Tequila!

  3. Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist

    On Aug 25, 10:56 am, ah wrote:
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    > >>*woot*

    > >>It's Tequila Time!

    > > Tequila!

    > Tequila!

    Ten hut!

    At ease, Cadet ah!

    No more fraternizing with the coffee bois!

    Got it?

    Carry on.

    Commander Double-A

  4. Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist

    Double-A wrote:
    > On Aug 25, 10:56 am, ah wrote:
    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >> > Tequila!

    >> Tequila!

    > Tequila!

    Tequila!

  5. Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>*woot*
    >>>
    >>>It's Tequila Time!

    >> Tequila!

    >Tequila!

    Tequila!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  6. Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist

    ah wrote:
    >Double-A wrote:

    >>> Tequila!

    >> Tequila!

    >Tequila!

    Tequila!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  7. Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Double-A wrote:

    >>> Tequila!

    >>Tequila!

    > Tequila!

    Tequila!

  8. Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Tequila!

    >> Tequila!

    >Tequila!

    Tequila!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  9. Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Tequila!

    >>Tequila!

    > Tequila!

    Tequila!

  10. Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Tequila!

    >> Tequila!

    >Tequila!

    Tequila!

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  11. Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Tequila!

    >>Tequila!

    > Tequila!

    Tequila!

  12. Re: Top Ten Reasons Why The Universe (c) Is Expanding (tm) Re: Does Dark Matter really exist

    Tequila!

    as designated by Brad Guth
    COOSN-266-06-39716

+ Reply to Thread