Right on cue, completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless
Davie tholoon@antispam.ham the "irrelevaant" Ignoranus, whined and
tholed like the antagonistic arsehole that he is:

> >> What does your question have to do with classical music,
> >> rec.music.classical?

> > I wasn't talking to you, Tholen.

> And Lora Crighton wasn't talking to you when you responded to her,
> rec.music.classical, but that didn't stop you.

You do not have my permission to post replies to my threads, Dickless.
So piss off.

> Why should it stop me, rec.music.classical?

Because you are an arsehole, Dickless. You haven't posted anything on-
topic in this thread. Which proves you are a troll.

> Or are you a hypocrite, rec.music.classical?

"Clasic" hypocrisy, Dickless.