T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else - OS2

This is a discussion on T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else - OS2 ; Tholen Ham tholed: >"rec.music.classical" writes: >On what basis do you make that claim, rec.music.classical? >What does your question have to do with classical music, >rec.music.classical? >Then why are you posting it in a classical music newsgroup, >rec.music.classical? >Classic unsubstantiated and ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

  1. T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    Tholen Ham tholed:

    >"rec.music.classical" writes:

    >On what basis do you make that claim, rec.music.classical?

    >What does your question have to do with classical music,
    >rec.music.classical?

    >Then why are you posting it in a classical music newsgroup,
    >rec.music.classical?

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >Irrelevant, given that I never it is, rec.music.classical.

    >Why use different aliases, rec.music.classical?

    >I'm well aware that you didn't explain the relevance of your question
    >to classical music, rec.music.classical. No need to tell me about it.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, given that you are
    >the one who was drawn to me, rec.music.classical, not the other way
    >around.

    >What seems to you is irrelevant, rec.music.classical.

    >What does that have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    >But you are here, rec.music.classical.

    For endless laming built around IKYABWAIs and his own special brand of
    'tard lames, like the above mess, I do hereby nominate
    "tholen@antispam.ham", aka David Tholen, aka Wee Davie Tholen, aka
    Classic Tholenator(tm), aka Tholen Ham, aka the Illogical Astrologer,
    for the Tar & Feathers:

    "Lifetime Achievement Awards"

    "Kluck Lysaght "Tar & Feathers" Award"

    "A lifetime achievement award, reserved solely for those who suffer
    from Terminal Cluelessness; for those most highly incorrigible past all
    hope crusaders who in another time and reality would've been tarred and
    feathered and ridden out of town on a rail. Preferably one with a
    bridge out. Over a canyon."

    Describes Tholen to a T.

    Seconds?

    No doubt Wee Davie will soon be claiming that the T&F award is "mine."

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    Art Deco wrote:
    > Tholen Ham tholed:
    >
    >>"rec.music.classical" writes:

    >>On what basis do you make that claim, rec.music.classical?

    >>What does your question have to do with classical music,
    >>rec.music.classical?

    >>Then why are you posting it in a classical music newsgroup,
    >>rec.music.classical?

    >>Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >>Irrelevant, given that I never it is, rec.music.classical.

    >>Why use different aliases, rec.music.classical?

    >>I'm well aware that you didn't explain the relevance of your question
    >>to classical music, rec.music.classical. No need to tell me about it.

    >>Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, given that you are
    >>the one who was drawn to me, rec.music.classical, not the other way
    >>around.

    >>What seems to you is irrelevant, rec.music.classical.

    >>What does that have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    >>But you are here, rec.music.classical.

    > For endless laming built around IKYABWAIs and his own special brand of
    > 'tard lames, like the above mess, I do hereby nominate
    > "tholen@antispam.ham", aka David Tholen, aka Wee Davie Tholen, aka
    > Classic Tholenator(tm), aka Tholen Ham, aka the Illogical Astrologer,
    > for the Tar & Feathers:
    >
    > "Lifetime Achievement Awards"
    >
    > "Kluck Lysaght "Tar & Feathers" Award"
    >
    > "A lifetime achievement award, reserved solely for those who suffer
    > from Terminal Cluelessness; for those most highly incorrigible past all
    > hope crusaders who in another time and reality would've been tarred and
    > feathered and ridden out of town on a rail. Preferably one with a
    > bridge out. Over a canyon."
    >
    > Describes Tholen to a T.
    >
    > Seconds?

    Seconal.

    > No doubt Wee Davie will soon be claiming that the T&F award is "mine."

  3. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > Tholen Ham tholed:
    > >
    > >>"rec.music.classical" writes:

    > >>On what basis do you make that claim, rec.music.classical?

    > >>What does your question have to do with classical music,
    > >>rec.music.classical?

    > >>Then why are you posting it in a classical music newsgroup,
    > >>rec.music.classical?

    > >>Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    > >>Irrelevant, given that I never it is, rec.music.classical.

    > >>Why use different aliases, rec.music.classical?

    > >>I'm well aware that you didn't explain the relevance of your question
    > >>to classical music, rec.music.classical. No need to tell me about it.

    > >>Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, given that you are
    > >>the one who was drawn to me, rec.music.classical, not the other way
    > >>around.

    > >>What seems to you is irrelevant, rec.music.classical.

    > >>What does that have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    > >>But you are here, rec.music.classical.

    > > For endless laming built around IKYABWAIs and his own special brand of
    > > 'tard lames, like the above mess, I do hereby nominate
    > > "tholen@antispam.ham", aka David Tholen, aka Wee Davie Tholen, aka
    > > Classic Tholenator(tm), aka Tholen Ham, aka the Illogical Astrologer,
    > > for the Tar & Feathers:
    > >
    > > "Lifetime Achievement Awards"
    > >
    > > "Kluck Lysaght "Tar & Feathers" Award"
    > >
    > > "A lifetime achievement award, reserved solely for those who suffer
    > > from Terminal Cluelessness; for those most highly incorrigible past all
    > > hope crusaders who in another time and reality would've been tarred and
    > > feathered and ridden out of town on a rail. Preferably one with a
    > > bridge out. Over a canyon."
    > >
    > > Describes Tholen to a T.
    > >
    > > Seconds?

    > Seconal.

    Fyhec...Fyhec...Fyhec...

  4. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> Tholen Ham tholed:
    >>
    >>>"rec.music.classical" writes:

    >>>On what basis do you make that claim, rec.music.classical?

    >>>What does your question have to do with classical music,
    >>>rec.music.classical?

    >>>Then why are you posting it in a classical music newsgroup,
    >>>rec.music.classical?

    >>>Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >>>Irrelevant, given that I never it is, rec.music.classical.

    >>>Why use different aliases, rec.music.classical?

    >>>I'm well aware that you didn't explain the relevance of your question
    >>>to classical music, rec.music.classical. No need to tell me about it.

    >>>Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, given that you are
    >>>the one who was drawn to me, rec.music.classical, not the other way
    >>>around.

    >>>What seems to you is irrelevant, rec.music.classical.

    >>>What does that have to do with classical music, rec.music.classical?

    >>>But you are here, rec.music.classical.

    >> For endless laming built around IKYABWAIs and his own special brand of
    >> 'tard lames, like the above mess, I do hereby nominate
    >> "tholen@antispam.ham", aka David Tholen, aka Wee Davie Tholen, aka
    >> Classic Tholenator(tm), aka Tholen Ham, aka the Illogical Astrologer,
    >> for the Tar & Feathers:
    >>
    >> "Lifetime Achievement Awards"
    >>
    >> "Kluck Lysaght "Tar & Feathers" Award"
    >>
    >> "A lifetime achievement award, reserved solely for those who suffer
    >> from Terminal Cluelessness; for those most highly incorrigible past all
    >> hope crusaders who in another time and reality would've been tarred and
    >> feathered and ridden out of town on a rail. Preferably one with a
    >> bridge out. Over a canyon."
    >>
    >> Describes Tholen to a T.
    >>
    >> Seconds?

    >Seconal.
    >

    >> No doubt Wee Davie will soon be claiming that the T&F award is "mine."

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  5. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:
    >>> Tholen Ham tholed:

    >>> For endless laming built around IKYABWAIs and his own special brand of
    >>> 'tard lames, like the above mess, I do hereby nominate
    >>> "tholen@antispam.ham", aka David Tholen, aka Wee Davie Tholen, aka
    >>> Classic Tholenator(tm), aka Tholen Ham, aka the Illogical Astrologer,
    >>> for the Tar & Feathers:
    >>>
    >>> "Lifetime Achievement Awards"
    >>>
    >>> "Kluck Lysaght "Tar & Feathers" Award"
    >>>
    >>> "A lifetime achievement award, reserved solely for those who suffer
    >>> from Terminal Cluelessness; for those most highly incorrigible past all
    >>> hope crusaders who in another time and reality would've been tarred and
    >>> feathered and ridden out of town on a rail. Preferably one with a
    >>> bridge out. Over a canyon."
    >>>
    >>> Describes Tholen to a T.
    >>>
    >>> Seconds?

    >>Seconal.
    >>

    >>> No doubt Wee Davie will soon be claiming that the T&F award is "mine."

  6. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Seconal.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  7. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: somethingelse

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >> Art Deco wrote:

  8. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  9. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

  10. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  11. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

  12. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  13. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

  14. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    Art Deco wrote:
    >ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  15. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >are

    >way

    >rec.music.classical?

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Why are you now discussing Art Deco, rec.music.classical,
    the coward using a fake name who avoids answering questions
    and doesn't try to discuss music with anyone?"
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  16. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>are

    >>way

    >>rec.music.classical?

  17. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >about
    >>>are
    >>>way
    >>>rec.music.classical?

    >brand

    >aka

    >suffer

    >past

    >tarred

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  18. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>about

    >>brand

    >>aka

    >>suffer

    >>past

    >>tarred

  19. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>about

    >you

    >other
    >>>brand
    >>>aka

    >>>suffer
    >>>past
    >>>tarred

    >with a

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

  20. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast