T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else - OS2

This is a discussion on T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else - OS2 ; "ah" wrote in message news:46eb2ff1$0$4075$8f2e0ebb@news.shared-secrets.com... > Art Deco wrote: > > ah wrote: > >>Art Deco wrote: > >>> ah wrote: > >>>>Art Deco wrote: > >>>>> ah wrote: > >>>>>>Art Deco wrote: > >>>>>>> ah wrote: > >>>>>>>>Art Deco ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    "ah" wrote in message
    > Art Deco wrote:
    > > ah wrote:

    rec.music.classical?

    music,

    newsgroup,

    rec.music.classical.

    your

    tell me

    that
    > >>you

    the
    > >>other

    special

    Tholen,

    Illogical

    who

    incorrigible

    been

    one
    > >>with a

    award is

  2. Re: T&F NOMINATION: Re: favourite composers? was re Re: something else

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>you
    >>>other

    >Tholen,

    >incorrigible
    >>>with a

    >is

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "Classic erroneous presupposition. Others developed websites
    so that they could have the Last Word, Deco. In the newsgroups,
    I could counter their lies."
    --David Tholen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2