_ Prof. Jonez _ wrote:

>Aratzio wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:32:24 -0600, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
>> "_ Prof. Jonez _" got double secret probation for
>> writing:
>>> Larry "the cub prosecutor from NY" Glasser asserts that what Kent B
>>> Wills
>>> did would be legally characterized as a "Home Invasion".

>> You are wrong. Iowa does not have a "home invasion" law. They have
>> Burlary laws rather than media hysteria laws.

>Tell it to Larry the legal imbecile Glasser -
>From: Larry the self-proclaimed Prosecutor from NY
>Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:40:07 GMT
>Subject: Re: Kent Wills is the REAL Felon Here (attn: Larry)
> I'm not sure why he minimizes the crime committed in this case. Heck, if the
>house was occupied, I'd call it a home invasion!

Who is "Larry the legal imbecile Glasser"? There is no one in this
newsgroup using that alias.

Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

"I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
--David Tholen

"Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
name is "ah"."
--David Tholen