Re: Jeepers LW, what's leaking from your pants? - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Jeepers LW, what's leaking from your pants? - OS2 ; Cassandra Incognito wrote: >L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote: >> Everything you've written, > >Prove it. Name one thing. > >>starting with your name > >You don't know my name. The oldest kooksign in the book: "you post with a pseudonym, ...

  1. Re: Jeepers LW, what's leaking from your pants?

    Cassandra Incognito wrote:

    >L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
    >> Everything you've written,

    >Prove it. Name one thing.
    >
    >>starting with your name

    >You don't know my name.

    The oldest kooksign in the book: "you post with a pseudonym, therefore
    you are a coward and shouldn't be allowed to post." It can usually be
    translated as thus:

    "Whaaaaaaaaaaa! You kicked my @$$ again! Whaaaaaaaaa!"

    >>and address are lies.

    >You don't know my address.
    >
    >I'm still waiting for you to produce either a lie or a contradiction,
    >coward.

    I am reminded of someone else now.

    >> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
    >> mailto:LWHughes3rd@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/
    >>

    >> "Cassandra Incognito" wrote in message
    >>> You're really stupid, given that I've already pointed that out. You, as
    >>> I keep reminding you, haven't produced a single person who believes you.

    >>> Name one lie I've told, coward.
    >>>
    >>> Point out one contradiction in anything I've said, coward.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: Jeepers LW, what's leaking from your pants?

    Art Deco wrote:
    > Cassandra Incognito wrote:
    >
    >> L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:
    >>> Everything you've written,

    >> Prove it. Name one thing.
    >>
    >>> starting with your name

    >> You don't know my name.

    > The oldest kooksign in the book: "you post with a pseudonym, therefore
    > you are a coward and shouldn't be allowed to post." It can usually be
    > translated as thus:
    >
    > "Whaaaaaaaaaaa! You kicked my @$$ again! Whaaaaaaaaa!"

    True, and is usually motivated by a desire to go RL, which is also kooksign.

    >>> and address are lies.

    >> You don't know my address.
    >>
    >> I'm still waiting for you to produce either a lie or a contradiction,
    >> coward.

    > I am reminded of someone else now.

    Bartlo is SO going to be voted out as AUK mascot, and I think Bill is
    the current leading candidate for his replacement. The only difference
    I can see between the two is a driver's license.

    >>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
    >>> mailto:LWHughes3rd@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com/
    >>>

    >>> "Cassandra Incognito" wrote in message

  3. Re: Jeepers LW, what's leaking from your pants? [OT - binary file by request]

    On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:30:59 GMT, "§qu@re Wheels"

    wrote:

    >Cassandra Incognito wrote:
    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >>> The oldest kooksign in the book: "you post with a pseudonym, therefore
    >>> you are a coward and shouldn't be allowed to post." It can usually be
    >>> translated as thus:
    >>>
    >>> "Whaaaaaaaaaaa! You kicked my @$$ again! Whaaaaaaaaa!"

    >> True, and is usually motivated by a desire to go RL, which is also
    >> kooksign.

    >>> I am reminded of someone else now.

    >> Bartlo is SO going to be voted out as AUK mascot, and I think Bill is
    >> the current leading candidate for his replacement. The only difference
    >> I can see between the two is a driver's license.

    >And Billie has a fine license indeed.
    >
    >He posts it quite often elsewhere, but it is now germane to this
    >'session' here in RAMJ+W.
    >
    >One notable lie on his license is the indication of a 270 pound weight.
    >By his own admission he is tipping the Toledos at 320+.
    >
    >And apologies for the attachment, but it is slightly more interesting
    >than another picture of Billie with a bunch of guys. Always guys. Always.

    That's a keeper, love the art work!

+ Reply to Thread