Re: SNIP PLEASE!!! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: SNIP PLEASE!!! - OS2 ; threadkiller wrote: >On Aug 17, 9:31 am > > -- Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads for alt.astronomy Trainer and leash holder of: Honest "Clockbrain" John nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter "You really are one of the ...

  1. Re: SNIP PLEASE!!!

    threadkiller wrote:
    >On Aug 17, 9:31 am

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  2. Re: SNIP PLEASE!!!

    On Aug 18