Aratzio wrote:
>On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:12:24 -0000, in
>alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, threadkiller
> bloviated:

>>> I wonder if he objects to cascades?

>> I wonder if he objects to cascades?

> I wonder if he objects to cascades?

I wonder if he objects to cascades?

Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

"I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
--David Tholen

"Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
name is "ah"."
--David Tholen