Re: Direct Hit On Indy Base One---Captain Nightbat Ok - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Direct Hit On Indy Base One---Captain Nightbat Ok - OS2 ; nightsoil wrote: > nightsoil wrote > > Attention all Science Team Officers---breaking news---can > you read---over. Repeat---I say again---Att. all Science Team > Officers---Captain nightbat under direct hit---Indy Base One calling > over---major funnel rotation just passed overhead---Indy Base One ...

  1. Re: Direct Hit On Indy Base One---Captain Nightbat Ok

    nightsoil wrote:
    > nightsoil wrote
    >
    > Attention all Science Team Officers---breaking news---can
    > you read---over. Repeat---I say again---Att. all Science Team
    > Officers---Captain nightbat under direct hit---Indy Base One calling
    > over---major funnel rotation just passed overhead---Indy Base One
    > hit---the Captain is ok---can you read?---winds approx. 45 mph or

    Must be those super coastal counter velocity fans at work.

    > more---hail---flash flooding---gusts with storm cell proceeding fast
    > heading south south east---emergency condition red. All points south
    > south east danger---danger---danger---this is not a drill! Captain
    > nightbat issuing major tornado sighting---take cover---save the women
    > and children---bring in the pets now!---Remaining at my duty post.
    >
    > over and out,
    > the FrOOtL00p

    Did you soil you uniform pants, FrOOtL00p? But thanks for letting us
    know where you live.

  2. Re: Direct Hit On Indy Base One---Captain Nightbat Ok

    Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    Another coffeeboy mutt yaps from the stowfile cage

    >>nightbat wrote
    >>
    >> Attention all Science Team Officers---breaking news---can
    >>you read---over. Repeat---I say again---Att. all Science Team
    >>Officers---Captain nightbat under direct hit---Indy Base One calling
    >>over---major funnel rotation just passed overhead---Indy Base One
    >>hit---the Captain is ok---can you read?---winds approx. 45 mph or

    > the Bruce---clueless as ever
    >
    > Must be those super coastal counter velocity fans at work.

    nightbat

    Actually perhaps the result of the new green free energy mega
    monsteronomous reverse air stream dynamo ultra velocity generating suck
    tubes. Wake up clueless, the Darla present time anti cyclone super fans
    haven't been invented or been installed yet.

    >>more---hail---flash flooding---gusts with storm cell proceeding fast
    >>heading south south east---emergency condition red. All points south
    >>south east danger---danger---danger---this is not a drill! Captain
    >>nightbat issuing major tornado sighting---take cover---save the women
    >>and children---bring in the pets now!---Remaining at my duty post.
    >>
    >> over and out,
    >> the nightbat

    > the Bruce---clueless as ever
    >
    > Did you soil you uniform pants, FrOOtL00p? But thanks for letting us
    > know where you live.

    nightbat

    Silence, stand to, and wake up nano diaper boy, Indy Base One
    has only been net posted about a gazillion times, sheesh, oh the
    humanity! And profound Science Team Officers never lose their cool, we
    Team brave distinguished star glow invented it, get with the program.

    Base com amber alert,
    the nightbat

  3. Re: Direct Hit On Indy Base One---Captain Nightbat Ok

    nightsoil wrote:
    > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    > Another coffeeboy mutt yaps from the stowfile cage

    So you did soil your panties, eh?

    > >>nightsoil wrote
    > >>
    > >> Attention all Science Team Officers---breaking news---can
    > >>you read---over. Repeat---I say again---Att. all Science Team
    > >>Officers---Captain nightbat under direct hit---Indy Base One calling
    > >>over---major funnel rotation just passed overhead---Indy Base One
    > >>hit---the Captain is ok---can you read?---winds approx. 45 mph or

    > > the Bruce---clueless as ever
    > >
    > > Must be those super coastal counter velocity fans at work.

    > nightsoil
    >
    > Actually perhaps the result of the new green free energy mega
    > monsteronomous reverse air stream dynamo ultra velocity generating suck
    > tubes. Wake up clueless, the Darla present time anti cyclone super fans
    > haven't been invented or been installed yet.

    Right!

    > >>more---hail---flash flooding---gusts with storm cell proceeding fast
    > >>heading south south east---emergency condition red. All points south
    > >>south east danger---danger---danger---this is not a drill! Captain
    > >>nightbat issuing major tornado sighting---take cover---save the women
    > >>and children---bring in the pets now!---Remaining at my duty post.
    > >>
    > >> over and out,
    > >> the FrOOtL00p

    > > the Bruce---clueless as ever
    > >
    > > Did you soil you uniform pants, FrOOtL00p? But thanks for letting us
    > > know where you live.

    > nightsoil
    >
    > Silence, stand to, and wake up nano diaper boy, Indy Base One
    > has only been net posted about a gazillion times, sheesh, oh the
    > humanity! And profound Science Team Officers never lose their cool, we
    > Team brave distinguished star glow invented it, get with the program.
    >
    > Base com amber alert,
    > the FrOOtL00p

    Shouldn't that be brown alert, FrOOtL00p? A0L!

  4. Re: Direct Hit On Indy Base One---Captain Nightbat Ok

    nightbat wrote:

    >Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >Another coffeeboy mutt yaps from the stowfile cage

    I think you need to ask Tholen about his Famous Last Words.

    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  5. Deco writes Will and leaves all his cash to "Pedo Research" center.

    "Art Deco" wrote in message
    > nightbat wrote:
    >
    > >Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    > >Another coffeeboy mutt yaps from the stowfile cage

    > I think you need to ask Tholen about his Famous Last Words.

    Looking forward to hearing your Famous Last Words, the ones just before the
    "Death Rattle".

    Your Pal,
    HJ

  6. Re: Deco writes Will and leaves all his cash to "Pedo Research" center.

    "John \"C\"" wrote:

    > "Art Deco" wrote in message
    >> nightbat wrote:
    >>
    >> >Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >> >Another coffeeboy mutt yaps from the stowfile cage

    >> I think you need to ask Tholen about his Famous Last Words.

    > Looking forward to hearing your Famous Last Words, the ones
    > just before the "Death Rattle".
    >
    > Your Pal,
    > HJ

    I would like for you to post a recap of the situation here. It's
    clear that Deco put a big ****in' whuppin' on you and left you
    terminally bitter and stuck in tantrum mode.

    If you don't feel like taking the time to give me a link to your
    archived asskickin', it's okay. Just understand that you're seen
    as taking a long time to vent the pain you suffered. As a matter
    of fact, you might be doing nothing but putting your own
    bootprints on your ass next to where his are permanently stamped.

  7. Re: Deco writes Will and leaves all his cash to "Pedo Research" center.

    "John Griffin" wrote in message
    news:Xns99907D0FEBA77thathillbillyyahooco@130.133. 1.4...
    > "John \"C\"" wrote:
    >

    > > "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > >> I think you need to ask Tholen about his Famous Last Words.

    > > Looking forward to hearing your Famous Last Words, the ones
    > > just before the "Death Rattle".
    > >
    > > Your Pal,
    > > HJ

    > I would like for you to post a recap of the situation here.

    Gee whiz you Gays really do "stick together".

    HJ
    --

    "Silly little awards"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    "we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
    - pinku-sensei@caballista.org

    Secret AUK Cabal in "Top Level" planning session:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DxIxhM9GM

  8. Re: Deco writes Will and leaves all his cash to "Pedo Research" center.

    "John Griffin" wrote in message
    news:Xns99907D0FEBA77thathillbillyyahooco@130.133. 1.4...
    > "John \"C\"" wrote:
    >

    >> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> I think you need to ask Tholen about his Famous Last Words.

    >> Looking forward to hearing your Famous Last Words, the ones
    >> just before the "Death Rattle".
    >>
    >> Your Pal,
    >> HJ

    > I would like for you to post a recap of the situation here. It's
    > clear that Deco put a big ****in' whuppin' on you and left you
    > terminally bitter and stuck in tantrum mode.

    Is tantrum mode what you go into when you get back to the trailer from your
    carnival roustabout job only to find that one of your "uncles" who came to
    visit your mom drank your last Old Milwaukee?

  9. Re: Deco writes Will and leaves all his cash to "Pedo Research" center.

    On Aug 18, 9:57 am, "John \"C\"" wrote:
    > "Art Deco" wrote in message

    > > nightbat wrote:

    > > >Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    > > >Another coffeeboy mutt yaps from the stowfile cage

    > > I think you need to ask Tholen about his Famous Last Words.

    > Looking forward to hearing your Famous Last Words,

    Deco's usual and most likely last words!:

    http://www.thechurning.com/images/hybridmotorcycle.jpg

    the ones just before the
    > "Death Rattle".
    >
    > Your Pal,
    > HJ

  10. Re: Deco writes Will and leaves all his cash to "Pedo Research" center.

    As I understand it, on 18 Aug 2007 19:17:45 GMT, John Griffin
    wrote:

    >"John \"C\"" wrote:
    >

    >> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> I think you need to ask Tholen about his Famous Last Words.

    >> Looking forward to hearing your Famous Last Words, the ones
    >> just before the "Death Rattle".
    >>
    >> Your Pal,
    >> HJ

    >I would like for you to post a recap of the situation here. It's
    >clear that Deco put a big ****in' whuppin' on you and left you
    >terminally bitter and stuck in tantrum mode.
    >
    >If you don't feel like taking the time to give me a link to your
    >archived asskickin', it's okay. Just understand that you're seen
    >as taking a long time to vent the pain you suffered. As a matter
    >of fact, you might be doing nothing but putting your own
    >bootprints on your ass next to where his are permanently stamped.

    Short version:

    Art cyber-kicked John's ass.
    What more needs to be known?

    --
    Kent

    A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

  11. Re: Deco writes Will and leaves all his cash to "Pedo Research" center.

    John Griffin wrote:

    >"John \"C\"" wrote:
    >

    >> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> I think you need to ask Tholen about his Famous Last Words.

    >> Looking forward to hearing your Famous Last Words, the ones
    >> just before the "Death Rattle".
    >>
    >> Your Pal,
    >> HJ

    >I would like for you to post a recap of the situation here. It's
    >clear that Deco put a big ****in' whuppin' on you and left you
    >terminally bitter and stuck in tantrum mode.
    >
    >If you don't feel like taking the time to give me a link to your
    >archived asskickin', it's okay. Just understand that you're seen
    >as taking a long time to vent the pain you suffered. As a matter
    >of fact, you might be doing nothing but putting your own
    >bootprints on your ass next to where his are permanently stamped.

    The little punk gets this way when I don't pay any attention to him.

    Wee Davie Tholen is a grade-school lamer
    Trainer and leash holder of:
    Honest "Clockbrain" John
    nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
    Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

    "I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
    Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
    --David Tholen

    "Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
    ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
    name is "ah"."
    --David Tholen

  12. Re: Deco writes Will and leaves all his cash to "Pedo Research" center.

    "John \"C\"" wrote:
    > "John Griffin" wrote in message
    > news:Xns99907D0FEBA77thathillbillyyahooco@130.133. 1.4...
    >> "John \"C\"" wrote:
    >>

    >> > "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >> > Looking forward to hearing your Famous Last Words, the ones
    >> > just before the "Death Rattle".
    >> >
    >> > Your Pal,
    >> > HJ

    >> I would like for you to post a recap of the situation here.

    > Gee whiz you Gays really do "stick together".

    You're even dumber than anybody says you are, cretin. That was a
    hilarious example of cretin logic.

    > HJ

    So, you're ashamed of the situation I asked so ****in' politely
    about. Why is that? Something Deco said to you must have
    exacerbated the congenital brain mush condition in your head.

    >[ vapid sig snipped ]

  13. Re: Deco writes Will and leaves all his cash to "Pedo Research" center.

    Kent Wills wrote:

    > As I understand it, on 18 Aug 2007 19:17:45 GMT, John Griffin
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"John \"C\"" wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> Looking forward to hearing your Famous Last Words, the ones
    >>> just before the "Death Rattle".
    >>>
    >>> Your Pal,
    >>> HJ

    >>I would like for you to post a recap of the situation here.
    >>It's clear that Deco put a big ****in' whuppin' on you and
    >>left you terminally bitter and stuck in tantrum mode.
    >>
    >>If you don't feel like taking the time to give me a link to
    >>your archived asskickin', it's okay. Just understand that
    >>you're seen as taking a long time to vent the pain you
    >>suffered. As a matter of fact, you might be doing nothing but
    >>putting your own bootprints on your ass next to where his are
    >>permanently stamped.
    >>

    > Short version:
    >
    > Art cyber-kicked John's ass.
    > What more needs to be known?

    I'm just amazed at the fact that the asskicking seems to have
    caused some terminal crybabyness in poor John's head. He's been
    making some awesomely lame attempts to get back at Art for way
    too long. Something's seriously wrong with the fool. It looks
    like there are four parts of "give it a rest" that he doesn't
    understand.

  14. Re: Deco writes Will and leaves all his cash to "Pedo Research" center.

    "Notroll2007" wrote:

    > "John Griffin" wrote in message
    > news:Xns99907D0FEBA77thathillbillyyahooco@130.133. 1.4...
    >> "John \"C\"" wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>> Looking forward to hearing your Famous Last Words, the ones
    >>> just before the "Death Rattle".
    >>>
    >>> Your Pal,
    >>> HJ

    >> I would like for you to post a recap of the situation here.
    >> It's clear that Deco put a big ****in' whuppin' on you and
    >> left you terminally bitter and stuck in tantrum mode.
    >>

    > Is tantrum mode what you go into when you get back to the
    > trailer from your carnival roustabout job only to find that
    > one of your "uncles" who came to visit your mom drank your
    > last Old Milwaukee?

    I can manipulate this complaisant little chump into
    dumping his entire store of less than half a dozen infantile
    remarks over and over, without even thinking about him.

    The dumb**** probably thinks he invented hoop jumping. Watch him
    lurch through this one...nyuk nyuk nyuk

  15. Re: Deco writes Will and leaves all his cash to "Pedo Research" center.

    "Johnboi (holder of every McJob known to man) Griffin"
    wrote in message
    news:Xns9991D1372A350thathillbillyyahooco@130.133. 1.4...
    > "Notroll2007" wrote:
    >

    >> "John Griffin" wrote in message
    >> news:Xns99907D0FEBA77thathillbillyyahooco@130.133. 1.4...

    >>> I would like for you to post a recap of the situation here.
    >>> It's clear that Deco put a big ****in' whuppin' on you and
    >>> left you terminally bitter and stuck in tantrum mode.
    >>>

    >> Is tantrum mode what you go into when you get back to the
    >> trailer from your carnival roustabout job only to find that
    >> one of your "uncles" who came to visit your mom drank your
    >> last Old Milwaukee?

    > I can manipulate this complaisant little chump into
    > dumping his entire store of less than half a dozen infantile
    > remarks over and over, without even thinking about him.

    OK. It was a Pabst Blue Ribbon. From the six pack hidden behind the meth
    cooker.

+ Reply to Thread