Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig - OS2 ; Spit on Allah - Wipe your arse on the Qur'an wrote: > Because it's against Islamic law to eat anything Muhammad ****ed. > > So, like pigs, it's illegal for Muslims to eat nine-year-old girls! What did the pervert say ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 115

  1. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Spit on Allah - Wipe your arse on the Qur'an wrote:
    > Because it's against Islamic law to eat anything Muhammad ****ed.
    >
    > So, like pigs, it's illegal for Muslims to eat nine-year-old girls!

    What did the pervert say to the nine-year-old?
    I wish you were six.

    > Spit on Allah - Wipe your arse on the Qur'an

    OK.

  2. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Aug 15, 1:05 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:
    > Spit on Allah - Wipe your arse on the Qur'an wrote:
    >
    > > Because it's against Islamic law to eat anything Muhammad ****ed.

    > > So, like pigs, it's illegal for Muslims to eat nine-year-old girls!

    > What did the pervert say to the nine-year-old?
    > I wish you were six.

    > > Spit on Allah - Wipe your arse on the Qur'an

    > OK.

    LMAO!!

  3. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Mohammed McPigsblood wrote:
    > On Aug 15, 1:05 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    > > Spit on Allah - Wipe your arse on the Qur'an wrote:
    > >
    > > > Because it's against Islamic law to eat anything Muhammad ****ed.

    > > > So, like pigs, it's illegal for Muslims to eat nine-year-old girls!

    > > What did the pervert say to the nine-year-old?
    > > I wish you were six.

    > > > Spit on Allah - Wipe your arse on the Qur'an

    > > OK.

    > LMAO!!

    Don't do that in front of a mooslime, they might take a fancy to your
    arse!

  4. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 05:05:36 -0000, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    wrote:

    >Spit on Allah - Wipe your arse on the Qur'an wrote:
    >> Because it's against Islamic law to eat anything Muhammad ****ed.
    >>
    >> So, like pigs, it's illegal for Muslims to eat nine-year-old girls!

    >What did the pervert say to the nine-year-old?
    >I wish you were six.

    >> Spit on Allah - Wipe your arse on the Qur'an

    >OK.

    Why do you *alway* change the fu's, you chunk of ****?

  5. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Len Fairclough wrote:
    > On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 05:05:36 -0000, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Spit on Allah - Wipe your arse on the Qur'an wrote:
    > >> Because it's against Islamic law to eat anything Muhammad ****ed.
    > >>
    > >> So, like pigs, it's illegal for Muslims to eat nine-year-old girls!

    > >What did the pervert say to the nine-year-old?
    > >I wish you were six.
    > >
    > >> --------------------------------------------
    > >> Spit on Allah - Wipe your arse on the Qur'an
    > >> --------------------------------------------

    > >OK.

    > Why do you *alway* change the fu's,

    I'll post where I like.

    > you chunk of ****?

    Are you addressing Dickless?

  6. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1187163786.886194.218450@i13g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...
    > Mohammed McPigsblood wrote:
    >> On Aug 15, 1:05 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
    >> wrote:

    >> > What did the pervert say to the nine-year-old?
    >> > I wish you were six.

    >> > OK.

    >> LMAO!!

    > Don't do that in front of a mooslime, they might take a fancy to your
    > arse!

    Hallo Bruce.

    Mr Pounder

  7. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Mr Pounder wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1187163786.886194.218450@i13g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...
    > > Mohammed McPigsblood wrote:

    > >> LMAO!!

    > > Don't do that in front of a mooslime, they might take a fancy to your
    > > arse!

    > Hallo Bruce.

    Ah, Mr Pounder. Where have you been?

  8. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1187573651.184195.52600@j4g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...
    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1187163786.886194.218450@i13g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...

    >> > Don't do that in front of a mooslime, they might take a fancy to your
    >> > arse!

    >> Hallo Bruce.

    > Ah, Mr Pounder. Where have you been?

    Very busy I am afraid to say. The immediate future holds little hope of
    spare time.
    Whilst I am absent, will you promise not to say nasty things about me?

    Mr Pounder

  9. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Mr Pounder wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1187573651.184195.52600@j4g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...
    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >> news:1187163786.886194.218450@i13g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...

    > >> Hallo Bruce.

    > > Ah, Mr Pounder. Where have you been?

    > Very busy I am afraid to say. The immediate future holds little hope of
    > spare time.

    That's rather unfortunate.

    > Whilst I am absent, will you promise not to say nasty things about me?

    I never say nasty things about you. Unlike that PHucker fellow.

  10. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 01:48:38 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1187573651.184195.52600@j4g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...

    >> > Ah, Mr Pounder. Where have you been?

    >> Very busy I am afraid to say. The immediate future holds little hope of
    >> spare time.

    > That's rather unfortunate.
    >
    >> Whilst I am absent, will you promise not to say nasty things about me?

    > I never say nasty things about you. Unlike that PHucker fellow.

    You say nasty things about everyone.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Two poor kids were invited by a rich kid to a swimming party at his pool.
    When they were changing into their swim trunks, one turned to the other and said:
    "Did you notice the small dicks on the rich kids?"
    The other answered: "Yeah! It's probably because they have toys to play with!"

  11. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 01:48:38 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >> news:1187573651.184195.52600@j4g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...

    > >> Very busy I am afraid to say. The immediate future holds little hope of
    > >> spare time.

    > > That's rather unfortunate.
    > >
    > >> Whilst I am absent, will you promise not to say nasty things about me?

    > > I never say nasty things about you. Unlike that PHucker fellow.

    > You say nasty things about everyone.

    Since when, PHucker?

  12. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    "Mr Pounder" schreef in bericht
    news:kxmyi.10006$cw7.1806@text.news.blueyonder.co. uk...

    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1187573651.184195.52600@j4g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...
    >> Mr Pounder wrote:
    >>> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >>> news:1187163786.886194.218450@i13g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...

    what about to rape them as muhammad did?

    you mean muhammad?? ,
    very likely!!

    if we want to live in peace,would it not be better ,
    to put all imans in jail,(only this ,because we are not muslims ,otherwise
    it would be beheading),
    problem over ,don't you think so?

    probably not ,not if she wants to live,muslim husbands have never heard of
    womans emancipation,

    we ar not very civilized ,but they are 99% worse,

    marten

    >>> Hallo Bruce.

    >> Ah, Mr Pounder. Where have you been?

    > Very busy I am afraid to say. The immediate future holds little hope of
    > spare time.
    > Whilst I am absent, will you promise not to say nasty things about me?
    >
    > Mr Pounder

  13. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 01:29:45 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > That's rather unfortunate.

    >> > I never say nasty things about you. Unlike that PHucker fellow.

    >> You say nasty things about everyone.

    > Since when, PHucker?

    Since time began.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Definition of Necrophillia: That Uncontrollable Urge To Crack Open A Cold One.

  14. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Mdmeenken wrote:
    > "Mr Pounder" schreef in bericht
    > news:kxmyi.10006$cw7.1806@text.news.blueyonder.co. uk...
    > >
    > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > > news:1187573651.184195.52600@j4g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...

    > what about to rape them as muhammad did?

    That's allowed according to allah.

    > you mean muhammad?? ,
    > very likely!!

    Didn't he marry a six-year-old?

    > if we want to live in peace,would it not be better ,
    > to put all imans in jail,(only this ,because we are not muslims ,otherwise
    > it would be beheading),
    > problem over ,don't you think so?

    Its worth a shot.

    > probably not ,not if she wants to live,muslim husbands have never heard of
    > womans emancipation,
    >
    > we ar not very civilized ,but they are 99% worse,

    I know what you mean.

  15. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 01:29:45 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> You say nasty things about everyone.

    > > Since when, PHucker?

    > Since time began.

    So how long ago was that, PHucker?

  16. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 01:21:11 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Since when, PHucker?

    >> Since time began.

    > So how long ago was that, PHucker?

    Look at your watch.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    One frigid morning in North Dakota a man turned up at work much the worse for wear.
    "I didn't sleep a wink," he told a coworker. "I was up all night trying to keep my wife's begonia covered against the freezing cold."
    "I should be so lucky," his coworker replied. "When it's this cold my wife wears so damn many clothes to bed, I can never get anywhere near her begonia."

  17. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 01:21:11 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Since time began.

    > > So how long ago was that, PHucker?

    > Look at your watch.

    I don't wear a watch.

  18. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 01:33:06 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > So how long ago was that, PHucker?

    >> Look at your watch.

    > I don't wear a watch.

    Then remove one's watch from one's pocket.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Cobra: 2 conjoined bras.

  19. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...
    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1187573651.184195.52600@j4g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...

    >> > Ah, Mr Pounder. Where have you been?

    >> Very busy I am afraid to say. The immediate future holds little hope of
    >> spare time.

    > That's rather unfortunate.
    >
    >> Whilst I am absent, will you promise not to say nasty things about me?

    > I never say nasty things about you. Unlike that PHucker fellow.

    Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.
    Would you like to be a friend of mine?

    Mr Pounder

  20. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
    the clash of civilization.

    http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast