Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig - OS2 ; On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 02:18:59 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote: > Peter Hucker wrote: >> On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 03:07:56 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote: >> >> > Peter Hucker wrote: >> >> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 101 to 115 of 115

  1. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    This is the 21st centuryfor ****'ssake.

    >> > Since when, PHucker?

    >> Approximately 1 year ago.

    > You've come of age, eh?

    No, I didn't know you then.

    >> > Hey, you brought it up!

    >> I was talking about comfortable seating, you started on the porn.

    > No, you said you had a remote crotch.

    I said couch. Your dirty mind and/or your pathetic grasp of English caused you to misread it as crotch.

    >> > Unlikely.

    >> Agreed. You are always wrong.

    > Incorrect.

    Ok, sometimes you're incorrect, sometimes you're wrong.

    >> > On that faulty timepiece of yours?

    >> I have several timepieces. To which one are you referring?

    > The one you posted the other day.

    I still have all my timepieces in my possesion, ergo none have been posted.

    >> > I'm not the only one who's noticed.

    >> Please try to grasp basic Engrish.

    > You just grasp your own basic Engrish and stop inviting others to do
    > so too.

    Dirty homosexual mind again, Bruce.

    >> > What's the point of not moving your eyes? Are you lazy or something?

    >> I don't not move them, but I want the relaxed position to be in the centre of one screen, not staring at a join.

    > Do you realise how dumb that sounds?

    Nope. What's wrong with wanting the main thing I'm using to be directly in front of me? When you go to the cinema, do you always try to get a seat right at the edge?

    >> > Well, you posted your diary excerpt.

    >> It's called a joke.

    > It was? Could have fooled me.

    It's easy to do.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Can you grow birds by planting birdseed?

  2. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 06:50:46 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > That's confusing.

    >> Everything is confusing to you.

    > Since when, PHucker?

    1483.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Once you've seen one shopping centre, you've seen a mall.

  3. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 06:50:46 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Everything is confusing to you.

    > > Since when, PHucker?

    > 1483.

    When's that?

    > Once you've seen one shopping centre, you've seen a mall.

    True.

  4. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 02:18:59 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> You do when discussing editing.

    > > You edit by splicing film. Simple as.

    > This is the 21st centuryfor ****'ssake.

    Don't be so backward.

    > >> Approximately 1 year ago.

    > > You've come of age, eh?

    > No, I didn't know you then.

    Since when?

    > >> I was talking about comfortable seating, you started on the porn.

    > > No, you said you had a remote crotch.

    > I said couch. Your dirty mind and/or your pathetic grasp of English caused you to misread it as crotch.

    You are in Seine again.

    > >> Agreed. You are always wrong.

    > > Incorrect.

    > Ok, sometimes you're incorrect, sometimes you're wrong.

    Incorrect. You are always wrong.

    > >> I have several timepieces. To which one are you referring?

    > > The one you posted the other day.

    > I still have all my timepieces in my possesion, ergo none have been posted.

    Nonsense.

    > >> Please try to grasp basic Engrish.

    > > You just grasp your own basic Engrish and stop inviting others to do
    > > so too.

    > Dirty homosexual mind again, Bruce.

    On your part, PHucker.

    > >> I don't not move them, but I want the relaxed position to be in the centre of one screen, not staring at a join.

    > > Do you realise how dumb that sounds?

    > Nope. What's wrong with wanting the main thing I'm using to be directly in front of me? When you go to the cinema, do you always try to get a seat right at the edge?

    No, butt cinemas only have 1 screen. And they project film too.

    > >> It's called a joke.

    > > It was? Could have fooled me.

    > It's easy to do.

    What? Post your diary as a joke? Why am I not laughing?

    > Can you grow birds by planting birdseed?

    You've got parrots haven't you?

  5. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:59:24 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > You edit by splicing film. Simple as.

    >> This is the 21st centuryfor ****'ssake.

    > Don't be so backward.

    What century are you in?

    >> > You've come of age, eh?

    >> No, I didn't know you then.

    > Since when?

    Since time immemorial.

    >> > No, you said you had a remote crotch.

    >> I said couch. Your dirty mind and/or your pathetic grasp of English caused you to misread it as crotch.

    > You are in Seine again.

    Better dry out the couch.

    >> > Incorrect.

    >> Ok, sometimes you're incorrect, sometimes you're wrong.

    > Incorrect. You are always wrong.

    We were discussing you.

    >> > The one you posted the other day.

    >> I still have all my timepieces in my possesion, ergo none have been posted.

    > Nonsense.

    I can't duplicate a timepiece.

    >> > You just grasp your own basic Engrish and stop inviting others to do
    >> > so too.

    >> Dirty homosexual mind again, Bruce.

    > On your part, PHucker.

    I can't make your mind dirty.

    >> > Do you realise how dumb that sounds?

    >> Nope. What's wrong with wanting the main thing I'm using to be directly in front of me? When you go to the cinema, do you always try to get a seat right at the edge?

    > No, butt cinemas only have 1 screen. And they project film too.

    You've missed the point again. Why would you want to not be in front of the centre of the screen?

    >> > It was? Could have fooled me.

    >> It's easy to do.

    > What? Post your diary as a joke? Why am I not laughing?

    QED.

    >> Can you grow birds by planting birdseed?

    > You've got parrots haven't you?

    GROAN.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    When you want a man to play with you, wear a full-length black nightgown with buttons all over it.
    Sure it's uncomfortable, but it makes you look just like his remote control.

  6. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:59:24 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> This is the 21st centuryfor ****'ssake.

    > > Don't be so backward.

    > What century are you in?

    This one. What about you?

    > >> No, I didn't know you then.

    > > Since when?

    > Since time immemorial.

    You don't have a clue, do you?

    > >> I said couch. Your dirty mind and/or your pathetic grasp of English caused you to misread it as crotch.

    > > You are in Seine again.

    > Better dry out the couch.

    Yep.

    > >> Ok, sometimes you're incorrect, sometimes you're wrong.

    > > Incorrect. You are always wrong.

    > We were discussing you.

    No we weren't.

    > >> I still have all my timepieces in my possesion, ergo none have been posted.

    > > Nonsense.

    > I can't duplicate a timepiece.

    I always figured you were stupid and that proves it.

    > >> Dirty homosexual mind again, Bruce.

    > > On your part, PHucker.

    > I can't make your mind dirty.

    Then stop trying.

    > >> Nope. What's wrong with wanting the main thing I'm using to be directly in front of me? When you go to the cinema, do you always try to get a seat right at the edge?

    > > No, butt cinemas only have 1 screen. And they project film too.

    > You've missed the point again. Why would you want to not be in front of the centre of the screen?

    Sitting too close to a screen could hurt your eyes.

    > >> It's easy to do.

    > > What? Post your diary as a joke? Why am I not laughing?

    > QED.

    On my part, PHucker.

    > >> Can you grow birds by planting birdseed?

    > > You've got parrots haven't you?

    > GROAN.

    No, its grain. Its another word for seed.

    > When you want a man to play with you, wear a full-length black nightgown with buttons all over it.
    > Sure it's uncomfortable, but it makes you look just like his remote control.

    There you go again. Thinking with your couch.

  7. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:14:13 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Don't be so backward.

    >> What century are you in?

    > This one. What about you?

    Everybody is in "this one", now answer properly.

    >> > Since when?

    >> Since time immemorial.

    > You don't have a clue, do you?

    Everyone knows you are infantile. It's in all the encyclopaedias.

    >> > Incorrect. You are always wrong.

    >> We were discussing you.

    > No we weren't.

    Come back when you've learnt English.

    >> > Nonsense.

    >> I can't duplicate a timepiece.

    > I always figured you were stupid and that proves it.

    It's not my fault my transmogrifier is broken.

    >> > On your part, PHucker.

    >> I can't make your mind dirty.

    > Then stop trying.

    I don't have to try, it comes naturally.

    >> > No, butt cinemas only have 1 screen. And they project film too.

    >> You've missed the point again. Why would you want to not be in front of the centre of the screen?

    > Sitting too close to a screen could hurt your eyes.

    Centre and distance are nothing to do with each other.

    >> > What? Post your diary as a joke? Why am I not laughing?

    >> QED.

    > On my part, PHucker.

    Bot.

    >> > You've got parrots haven't you?

    >> GROAN.

    > No, its grain. Its another word for seed.

    GROAN!

    >> When you want a man to play with you, wear a full-length black nightgown with buttons all over it.
    >> Sure it's uncomfortable, but it makes you look just like his remote control.

    > There you go again. Thinking with your couch.

    It may be couch sized, but it's not a couch.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Nevertheless, the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition is not to be
    considered in determining the traditional practice of grammarians. Thus a
    subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds is not
    subject to the strong generative capacity of the theory. Of course, the
    notion of level of grammaticalness is necessary to impose an interpretation
    on the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance
    scope of a complex symbol. Conversely, any associated supporting element is
    to be regarded as an abstract underlying order. Furthermore, this analysis
    of a formative as a pair of sets of features does not readily tolerate
    irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.

  8. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:54:28 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Since when, PHucker?

    >> 1483.

    > When's that?

    Several hundred years ago. Or 23 minutes past 3 in the afternoon.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    A guy falls asleep on the beach for several hours and gets a horrible sunburn.
    He goes to the hospital and is promptly admitted after being diagnosed with second degree burns.
    With his skin already starting to blister and the severe pain he was in, the doctor prescribes continuous intravenous feeding with saline, electrolytes, a sedative, and a Viagra pill every four hours.
    The nurse, who is rather astounded, says, "What good will Viagra do for him, Doctor?
    The Doctor replied, "It'll keep the sheets off his legs.

  9. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:14:13 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> What century are you in?

    > > This one. What about you?

    > Everybody is in "this one", now answer properly.

    You appear to have answered your own question.

    > >> Since time immemorial.

    > > You don't have a clue, do you?

    > Everyone knows you are infantile. It's in all the encyclopaedias.

    Since when?

    > >> We were discussing you.

    > > No we weren't.

    > Come back when you've learnt English.

    Come again?

    > >> I can't duplicate a timepiece.

    > > I always figured you were stupid and that proves it.

    > It's not my fault my transmogrifier is broken.

    Is that what you call it?

    > >> I can't make your mind dirty.

    > > Then stop trying.

    > I don't have to try, it comes naturally.

    You mean you masturbate.

    > >> You've missed the point again. Why would you want to not be in front of the centre of the screen?

    > > Sitting too close to a screen could hurt your eyes.

    > Centre and distance are nothing to do with each other.

    There is no centre at a distance.

    > >> QED.

    > > On my part, PHucker.

    > Bot.

    I told you before, I'm not interested in your bot. So stop offering
    it.

    > >> GROAN.

    > > No, its grain. Its another word for seed.

    > GROAN!

    You'll never learn.

    > >> When you want a man to play with you, wear a full-length black nightgown with buttons all over it.
    > >> Sure it's uncomfortable, but it makes you look just like his remote control.

    > > There you go again. Thinking with your couch.

    > It may be couch sized, but it's not a couch.

    So is it true about the bigger the cushion the better the pushin'?

    > Nevertheless, the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition is not to be
    > considered in determining the traditional practice of grammarians. Thus a
    > subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds is not
    > subject to the strong generative capacity of the theory. Of course, the
    > notion of level of grammaticalness is necessary to impose an interpretation
    > on the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance
    > scope of a complex symbol. Conversely, any associated supporting element is
    > to be regarded as an abstract underlying order. Furthermore, this analysis
    > of a formative as a pair of sets of features does not readily tolerate
    > irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.

    What?

  10. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:54:28 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> 1483.

    > > When's that?

    > Several hundred years ago. Or 23 minutes past 3 in the afternoon.

    What time you got now?

    > A guy falls asleep on the beach for several hours and gets a horrible sunburn.
    > He goes to the hospital and is promptly admitted after being diagnosed with second degree burns.
    > With his skin already starting to blister and the severe pain he was in, the doctor prescribes continuous intravenous feeding with saline, electrolytes, a sedative, and a Viagra pill every four hours.
    > The nurse, who is rather astounded, says, "What good will Viagra do for him, Doctor?
    > The Doctor replied, "It'll keep the sheets off his legs.

    A0L!

  11. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 02:32:02 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > This one. What about you?

    >> Everybody is in "this one", now answer properly.

    > You appear to have answered your own question.

    No I haven't. There is more than one this one.

    >> > You don't have a clue, do you?

    >> Everyone knows you are infantile. It's in all the encyclopaedias.

    > Since when?

    Don't start that again.

    >> > No we weren't.

    >> Come back when you've learnt English.

    > Come again?

    Perve.

    >> > I always figured you were stupid and that proves it.

    >> It's not my fault my transmogrifier is broken.

    > Is that what you call it?

    Yes.

    >> > Then stop trying.

    >> I don't have to try, it comes naturally.

    > You mean you masturbate.

    Perve!

    >> > Sitting too close to a screen could hurt your eyes.

    >> Centre and distance are nothing to do with each other.

    > There is no centre at a distance.

    Why not buy a smaller one and sit closer?

    >> > No, its grain. Its another word for seed.

    >> GROAN!

    > You'll never learn.

    Not from you anyway.

    >> > There you go again. Thinking with your couch.

    >> It may be couch sized, but it's not a couch.

    > So is it true about the bigger the cushion the better the pushin'?

    Depends on the TOG value.

    >> Nevertheless, the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition is not to be
    >> considered in determining the traditional practice of grammarians. Thus a
    >> subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds is not
    >> subject to the strong generative capacity of the theory. Of course, the
    >> notion of level of grammaticalness is necessary to impose an interpretation
    >> on the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance
    >> scope of a complex symbol. Conversely, any associated supporting element is
    >> to be regarded as an abstract underlying order. Furthermore, this analysis
    >> of a formative as a pair of sets of features does not readily tolerate
    >> irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.

    > What?

    Precisely.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    What's the ultimate in rejection?
    Having a wank and your hand goes to sleep!

  12. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 02:33:07 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > When's that?

    >> Several hundred years ago. Or 23 minutes past 3 in the afternoon.

    > What time you got now?

    6:39pm and 58.4 seconds. Give or take an hour.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    | | | |
    | |
    | | | |
    | | |
    | | |
    ,-""; :""-.
    |`--...--'J |
    | J |
    | | |
    F | |
    F \J
    F 7
    oooooo. J ;:.
    ,8P' `8L / . ::::... ,o88ooo
    Y8. ]8J : ""::::... d8' 8b
    88 `F ` ":::"-..___ Y8o.
    ,oooodPP' J ___.....____ `"F `P8o.
    ,8P''' ""----"" """----"""---' `8o.
    d8 ,oooo oooo. do ,o ,ooooooooo. ]8[ Y8.
    YP8o. ]8[ 88 ,8P `8p d8 ,88b 8b''''' d8' _d8'
    88 Y8oo. ]8[ d8',8P ,8P88 d8 ,8P d8P"'
    d8P' _ '`Y8.d8PPP' d8 d8PP8[ d8 d8 Y8.
    `8boo. `Y8ooo88 d8 ,8b,o._,8[ 8b d8 `" `Y8o.
    '']8b '''' `' """""' ' YP oo `Y8
    dP "" d8'
    d8[ _ooooo_ odPY8o8P'
    YPPPP' Y8p ,oo___ ooooo ___ ]8[
    8b ,8P'`"Y8. 8P' `Y8L d8"8b. 8b
    Y8ood8' Y8o___d8' `Y8o_ d8 `P8ood8'
    '' ``"""' '"PYbo8P

  13. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 02:33:07 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Several hundred years ago. Or 23 minutes past 3 in the afternoon.

    > > What time you got now?

    > 6:39pm and 58.4 seconds. Give or take an hour.

    An hour of what?

  14. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 02:32:02 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Everybody is in "this one", now answer properly.

    > > You appear to have answered your own question.

    > No I haven't. There is more than one this one.

    One this one?

    > >> Everyone knows you are infantile. It's in all the encyclopaedias.

    > > Since when?

    > Don't start that again.

    What?

    > >> Come back when you've learnt English.

    > > Come again?

    > Perve.

    No thank you. I'm not English.

    > >> It's not my fault my transmogrifier is broken.

    > > Is that what you call it?

    > Yes.

    That's a funny thing to call it.

    > >> I don't have to try, it comes naturally.

    > > You mean you masturbate.

    > Perve!

    What did I just say?

    > >> Centre and distance are nothing to do with each other.

    > > There is no centre at a distance.

    > Why not buy a smaller one and sit closer?

    What good would that do?

    > >> GROAN!

    > > You'll never learn.

    > Not from you anyway.

    Your parrots are smarter than you, PHucker.

    > >> It may be couch sized, but it's not a couch.

    > > So is it true about the bigger the cushion the better the pushin'?

    > Depends on the TOG value.

    TOG?

    > >> Nevertheless, the speaker-hearer's linguistic intuition is not to be
    > >> considered in determining the traditional practice of grammarians. Thus a
    > >> subset of English sentences interesting on quite independent grounds is not
    > >> subject to the strong generative capacity of the theory. Of course, the
    > >> notion of level of grammaticalness is necessary to impose an interpretation
    > >> on the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance
    > >> scope of a complex symbol. Conversely, any associated supporting element is
    > >> to be regarded as an abstract underlying order. Furthermore, this analysis
    > >> of a formative as a pair of sets of features does not readily tolerate
    > >> irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.

    > > What?

    > Precisely.

    Watt?

  15. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 04:16:10 -0000, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > What time you got now?

    >> 6:39pm and 58.4 seconds. Give or take an hour.

    > An hour of what?

    Pure insanity.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Mrs. Jones went to see her doctor.
    When he inquired about her complaint she replied that she suffered from a discharge.
    He instructed her to get undressed and lie down on the examining table. She did so.
    The doctor put on rubber gloves and began to massage her private parts.
    After a couple of minutes he asked, "How does that feel?"
    "Wonderful," she replied, "but the discharge is from the ear."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6