Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig - OS2 ; "Peter Hucker" wrote in message news p.txnop8ge4buhsv@fx62... > On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 01:00:35 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote: > >> Peter Hucker wrote: >>> On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:53:05 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce >>> wrote: >>> >>> ...

  1. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    newsp.txnop8ge4buhsv@fx62...
    > On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 01:00:35 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Peter Hucker wrote:

    >>> Careful, Pounder like vicars.

    >> What about bishops?

    > Dunno, but knight to queens rook 4.

    ****!
    I do not know how to play chess.
    There will be another day.

    Mr Pounder

    > --
    > This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs
    > the national grid?
    > http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
    > http://www.petersphotos.com
    >
    > ,
    > / \
    > .' '.
    > / \
    > /.-. .-.\
    > `/ '.' \`
    > .' '.
    > /.--. .--.\
    > `/ '. .' \`
    > .' ` '.
    > /.---. .----.\
    > `/ `. .' \`
    > .' `.' '.
    > /,----, ,----,\
    > `'-.__.;-,____,-;.__.-'
    > `"""`

  2. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:19:21 +0100, Mr Pounder wrote:

    > I forget things.
    >
    > Mr Pounder

    what did you forget?

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    I dialed one of those 900 numbers to get some financial advice. They advised me not to dial 900 numbers.

  3. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:19:47 +0100, Mr Pounder wrote:

    > "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    > newsp.txl9f1dt4buhsv@fx62...
    >> On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:53:05 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
    >> wrote:

    >>> Sure he is.

    >>> Didn't we have this discussion before?

    >> Careful, Pounder like vicars.

    > **** off Peter.

    Oooooh did I hit a raw nerve?

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    It turns out a Chinese food deliveryman who was thought to be missing, was actually stuck in a Manhattan apartment building elevator for 4 days.
    The man is ok, but the building's owner is charging him $1,500 rent.

  4. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:21:17 +0100, Mr Pounder wrote:

    > "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    > newsp.txnop8ge4buhsv@fx62...
    >> On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 01:00:35 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
    >> wrote:

    >>> What about bishops?

    >> Dunno, but knight to queens rook 4.

    > ****!
    > I do not know how to play chess.
    > There will be another day.

    Everyone knows how to play chess.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Friends are like condoms: They protect you when things get hard.

  5. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 02:42:09 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > What about bishops?

    >> Dunno, but knight to queens rook 4.

    > Damn, check!

    Whatchagonnadoaboutit?

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Advice given to RAF pilots during WWII:
    "When a prang seems inevitable, endeavor to strike the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slow and gently as possible."

  6. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 02:43:08 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Book burner!

    >> So?

    > Its not even winter where you are.

    Fires aren't for warmth they're for fun.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Bikini e pareo, camicia di pizzo e shorts, top e gonna di crochet!

  7. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Aug 27, 10:18 am, "Mr Pounder"
    wrote:
    > "Double-A" wrote in message
    >
    > news:1188016892.573605.204420@x40g2000prg.googlegr oups.com...
    >

    > > On Aug 24, 7:02 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
    > >> "Double-A" wrote in message

    > >>news:1187999230.212923.162700@q5g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...> On Aug 24,
    > >> 3:00 pm, "Mr Pounder"

    > >> messagenews:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.g ooglegroups.com...

    > >> nine-year-old

    > >> of

    > >> me?

    > >> Hold-up there Double-A! Mr. Pounder is a Good Guy!

    > >> C.H.J.

    > > If you say so.

    > > Double-A

    > He is a friend of mine.
    >
    > Mr Pounder

    Look, you may be a good guy and all, but I just wish that you and
    others who respond to Bruce, or in threads downline from Bruce, would
    remove the support groups from your newsgroup line so you won't be
    dumping off topic posts into them. It is a long tradition on Usenet
    to leave support groups alone. It isn't just me who has a problem
    with it.

    Double-A

  8. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 02:43:08 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> So?

    > > Its not even winter where you are.

    > Fires aren't for warmth they're for fun.

    Arsonist, eh?

  9. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 02:42:09 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Dunno, but knight to queens rook 4.

    > > Damn, check!

    > Whatchagonnadoaboutit?

    I'm sorry but I do not speak Welsh. Can you say that again in English?

  10. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Mr Pounder wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1188039185.261918.294230@x40g2000prg.googlegr oups.com...
    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >> news:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...

    > >> Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.

    > > Sure he is.
    > >
    > >> Would you like to be a friend of mine?

    > > Didn't we have this discussion before?

    > I forget things.

    What sorts of things?

  11. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:18:45 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Its not even winter where you are.

    >> Fires aren't for warmth they're for fun.

    > Arsonist, eh?

    Uhh..... alledgedly.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    A backward poet writes inverse.

  12. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:20:53 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Damn, check!

    >> Whatchagonnadoaboutit?

    > I'm sorry but I do not speak Welsh. Can you say that again in English?

    Araff! Camerau cylflimder!

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Jesus has just been nailed to the cross and has begun to suffer from the wounds. A crowd has gathered to watch and sympathize with him. As Jesus looks out over the gathering he calls to one of his apostles. "Paul... Paul," he calls out.
    Paul hears his name and comes to the front of the gathering. "Yes Jesus, how may I serve you" he exclaims. Just then a guard comes up to Paul, cuts Paul's right arm off with his sword, and throws him back into the crowd, saying "No
    one is allowed to speak with the prisoner!"
    Jesus once again calls his name. "Paul . . .Paul", he calls. Paul, determined goes to the front of the gathering again. There he meets the same guard who this time cuts off the left arm, and both legs and throws him back into the crowd.
    Jesus yells out once again , "Paul... Paul". Paul, who is now lying on his back on the ground attempts to roll to the front of the gathering. The guard seeing this determination and devotion finally weakens and decides to let Paul speak to Jesus. He goes over to Paul, picks him up and brings him to the front of the crowd.
    Paul, with tears in his eyes looks up to his savior and speaks, "Yes Jesus, I am here. What is it I can do for you?"
    Jesus looks over the horizon and then to Paul and states, "Oh nothing. I just wanted to tell you that I could see your house from here!"

  13. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:22:30 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1188039185.261918.294230@x40g2000prg.googlegr oups.com...

    >> > Sure he is.

    >> > Didn't we have this discussion before?

    >> I forget things.

    > What sorts of things?

    I think I already said that.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    "The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."

  14. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:22:30 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >> news:1188039185.261918.294230@x40g2000prg.googlegr oups.com...

    > >> I forget things.

    > > What sorts of things?

    > I think I already said that.

    Forgotten already, eh?

  15. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:20:53 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Whatchagonnadoaboutit?

    > > I'm sorry but I do not speak Welsh. Can you say that again in English?

    > Araff! Camerau cylflimder!

    Oh, so you are Welsh. That explains quite a few things.

  16. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:18:45 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Fires aren't for warmth they're for fun.

    > > Arsonist, eh?

    > Uhh..... alledgedly.

    I follow the Napoleonic Code.

  17. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 01:50:46 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > What sorts of things?

    >> I think I already said that.

    > Forgotten already, eh?

    That was my joke.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
    who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
    hold?"

  18. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 01:53:13 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > I'm sorry but I do not speak Welsh. Can you say that again in English?

    >> Araff! Camerau cylflimder!

    > Oh, so you are Welsh. That explains quite a few things.

    No, but I have been to Wales.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
    who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
    hold?"

  19. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 01:54:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Arsonist, eh?

    >> Uhh..... alledgedly.

    > I follow the Napoleonic Code.

    Exasperate.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
    who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
    hold?"

  20. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 01:50:46 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> I think I already said that.

    > > Forgotten already, eh?

    > That was my joke.

    Huh? You made a joke?

    > I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
    > who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
    > hold?"

    Your randomiser is stuck again.