Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig - OS2 ; On Aug 24, 3:00 pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote: > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in messagenews:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.g ooglegroups.com... > > > > > > > Mr Pounder wrote: > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message > >>news:1187573651.184195.52600@j4g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com... > >> > ...

  1. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Aug 24, 3:00 pm, "Mr Pounder"
    wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in messagenews:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.g ooglegroups.com...
    >

    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >>news:1187573651.184195.52600@j4g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...

    > >> Very busy I am afraid to say. The immediate future holds little hope of
    > >> spare time.

    > > That's rather unfortunate.

    > >> Whilst I am absent, will you promise not to say nasty things about me?

    > > I never say nasty things about you. Unlike that PHucker fellow.

    > Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.
    > Would you like to be a friend of mine?

    Another support group troller, I see!

    And what does this have to do with astronomy anyway?

    > Mr Pounder

    Go pound it somewhere else!

    Double-A

  2. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    "Double-A" wrote in message
    news:1187999230.212923.162700@q5g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    > On Aug 24, 3:00 pm, "Mr Pounder"
    > wrote:
    > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in

    messagenews:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.g ooglegroups.com...

    nine-year-old

    of

    > > > That's rather unfortunate.

    me?

    > > > I never say nasty things about you. Unlike that PHucker fellow.

    > > Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.
    > > Would you like to be a friend of mine?

    > Another support group troller, I see!
    >

    > And what does this have to do with astronomy anyway?
    >

    > > Mr Pounder

    > Go pound it somewhere else!
    >
    > Double-A

    Hold-up there Double-A! Mr. Pounder is a Good Guy!

    C.H.J.

  3. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Aug 24, 7:02 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
    > "Double-A" wrote in message
    >
    > news:1187999230.212923.162700@q5g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...> On Aug 24, 3:00 pm, "Mr Pounder"
    > > wrote:
    > > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in

    > messagenews:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.g ooglegroups.com...

    > nine-year-old

    > of

    > me?

    > > > Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.
    > > > Would you like to be a friend of mine?

    > > Another support group troller, I see!

    > > And what does this have to do with astronomy anyway?

    > > > Mr Pounder

    > > Go pound it somewhere else!

    > > Double-A

    > Hold-up there Double-A! Mr. Pounder is a Good Guy!
    >
    > C.H.J.

    If you say so.

    Double-A

  4. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    "Double-A" wrote in message
    news:1188016892.573605.204420@x40g2000prg.googlegr oups.com...
    > On Aug 24, 7:02 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
    > > "Double-A" wrote in message
    > >
    > > news:1187999230.212923.162700@q5g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...> On Aug 24,

    3:00 pm, "Mr Pounder"

    > > messagenews:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.g ooglegroups.com...

    Muhammad

    > > nine-year-old

    fancy to

    hope
    > > of

    about
    > > me?

    > > > Another support group troller, I see!

    > > > And what does this have to do with astronomy anyway?

    > > > Go pound it somewhere else!

    > > > Double-A

    > > Hold-up there Double-A! Mr. Pounder is a Good Guy!
    > >
    > > C.H.J.

    > If you say so.
    >
    > Double-A

    I do hereby and forthwith swear and attest to said fact.

    Col. Honest John

  5. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:47:10 +0100, Double-A wrote:

    > On Aug 24, 3:00 pm, "Mr Pounder"
    > wrote:

    >> > That's rather unfortunate.

    >> > I never say nasty things about you. Unlike that PHucker fellow.

    >> Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.
    >> Would you like to be a friend of mine?

    > Another support group troller, I see!

    Hey there's a pattern here. Both are replies to Bruce.....

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    ABBOTT: Super Duper computer store. Can I help you?
    COSTELLO: Thanks. I'm setting up an office in my den and I'm thinking about buying a computer.
    ABBOTT: Mac?
    COSTELLO: No, the name's Lou.
    ABBOTT: Your computer?
    COSTELLO: I don't own a computer. I want to buy one.
    ABBOTT: Mac?
    COSTELLO: I told you, my name's Lou.
    ABBOTT: What about Windows?
    COSTELLO: Why? Will it get stuffy in here?
    ABBOTT: Do you want a computer with Windows?
    COSTELLO: I don't know. What will I see when I look in the windows?
    ABBOTT: Wallpaper.
    COSTELLO: Never mind the windows. I need a computer and software.
    ABBOTT: Software for Windows?
    COSTELLO: No. On the computer! I need something I can use to write proposals, track expenses and run my business. What have you got?
    ABBOTT: Office.
    COSTELLO: Yeah, for my office. Can you recommend anything?
    ABBOTT: I just did.
    COSTELLO: You just did what?
    ABBOTT: Recommend something.
    COSTELLO: You recommended something?
    ABBOTT: Yes.
    COSTELLO: For my office?
    ABBOTT: Yes.
    COSTELLO: OK, what did you recommend for my office?
    ABBOTT: Office.
    COSTELLO: Yes, for my office!
    ABBOTT: I recommend Office with Windows.
    COSTELLO: I already have an office with windows! OK, lets just say THAT I'm sitting at my computer and I want to type a proposal. What do I need?
    ABBOTT: Word.
    COSTELLO: What word?
    ABBOTT: Word in Office.
    COSTELLO: The only word in office is office.
    ABBOTT: The Word in Office for Windows.
    COSTELLO: Which word in office for windows?
    ABBOTT: The Word you get when you click the blue "W".
    COSTELLO: I'm going to click your blue "w" if you don't start with some straight answers. OK, forget that. Can I watch movies on the Internet?
    ABBOTT: Yes, you want Real One.
    COSTELLO: Maybe a real one, maybe a cartoon. What I watch is none of your business. Just tell me what I need!
    ABBOTT: Real One.
    COSTELLO: If it's a long movie I also want to see reel 2, 3 & 4. Can I watch them?
    ABBOTT: Of course.
    COSTELLO: Great! With what?
    ABBOTT: Real One.
    COSTELLO: OK, I'm at my computer and I want to watch a movie. What do I do?
    ABBOTT: You click the blue "1".
    COSTELLO: I click the blue one what?
    ABBOTT: The blue "1".
    COSTELLO: Is that different from the blue w?
    ABBOTT: The blue "1" is Real One and the blue "W" is Word.
    COSTELLO: What word?
    ABBOTT: The Word in Office for Windows.
    COSTELLO: But there are three words in "office for windows"!
    ABBOTT: No, just one. But it' s the most popular Word in the world.
    COSTELLO: It is?
    ABBOTT: Yes, but to be fair, there aren't many other Words left. It pretty much wiped out all the other Words out there.
    COSTELLO: And that word is real one?
    ABBOTT: Real One has nothing to do with Word. Real One isn't even part of Office.
    COSTELLO: STOP! Don't start that again. What about financial bookkeeping? You have anything I can track my money with?
    ABBOTT: Money.
    COSTELLO: That's right. What do you have?
    ABBOTT: Money.
    COSTELLO: I need money to track my money?
    ABBOTT: It comes bundled with your computer.
    COSTELLO: What's bundled with my computer?
    ABBOTT: Money.
    COSTELLO: Money comes with my computer?
    ABBOTT: Yes. No extra charge.
    COSTELLO: I get a bundle of money with my computer? How much?
    ABBOTT: One copy.
    COSTELLO: Isn't it illegal to copy money?
    ABBOTT: Microsoft gave us a license to copy money.
    COSTELLO: They can give you a license to copy money?
    ABBOTT: Why not? THEY OWN IT!

  6. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 01:33:06 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Look at your watch.

    > > I don't wear a watch.

    > Then remove one's watch from one's pocket.

    Nope. No pocket watch either.

  7. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Mr Pounder wrote:
    > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > news:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...
    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >> news:1187573651.184195.52600@j4g2000prf.googlegrou ps.com...

    > >> Very busy I am afraid to say. The immediate future holds little hope of
    > >> spare time.

    > > That's rather unfortunate.
    > >
    > >> Whilst I am absent, will you promise not to say nasty things about me?

    > > I never say nasty things about you. Unlike that PHucker fellow.

    > Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.

    Sure he is.

    > Would you like to be a friend of mine?

    Didn't we have this discussion before?

  8. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:51:56 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > I don't wear a watch.

    >> Then remove one's watch from one's pocket.

    > Nope. No pocket watch either.

    Luddite.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    There is a Space Shuttle mission to the moon with 2 monkeys and a woman on board.
    The control centre in the US calls:
    "Monkey number 1, Monkey number 1 to the television screen." He sits down and he is told to release the pressure in compartment 1, increase the temperature in engine 4 and to release oxygen to the reactors. So the monkey does the pressure, temperature, and releases the oxygen.
    A few moments later the control centre calls again:
    "Monkey number 2, monkey number 2 to the television screen." He sits down and he is told to add Carbon Dioxide to room 4, to stop the fuelinjectionto engine 3, to add nitrogen to the fuel compartment and to analyse the solar radiation. So the monkey does the carbon dioxide, the fuel injection, the nitrogen and the analysis of solar radiation.
    A little later on, headquarters calls again:
    "Woman, woman please approach the screen." She sits down and just as she is about to be told what to do she says.....
    "I know I know!! Feed the monkeys, don't touch anything."

  9. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:53:05 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...

    >> > That's rather unfortunate.

    >> > I never say nasty things about you. Unlike that PHucker fellow.

    >> Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.

    > Sure he is.
    >
    >> Would you like to be a friend of mine?

    > Didn't we have this discussion before?

    Careful, Pounder like vicars.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    When you own Llamas... spit happens

  10. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:51:56 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Then remove one's watch from one's pocket.

    > > Nope. No pocket watch either.

    > Luddite.

    Book burner!

  11. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:53:05 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Mr Pounder wrote:
    > >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    > >> news:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...

    > >> Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.

    > > Sure he is.
    > >
    > >> Would you like to be a friend of mine?

    > > Didn't we have this discussion before?

    > Careful, Pounder like vicars.

    What about bishops?

  12. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 00:59:39 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Nope. No pocket watch either.

    >> Luddite.

    > Book burner!

    So?

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    Why do blondes have more fun?
    They are easier to keep amused.

  13. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 01:00:35 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >> > Sure he is.

    >> > Didn't we have this discussion before?

    >> Careful, Pounder like vicars.

    > What about bishops?

    Dunno, but knight to queens rook 4.

    --
    This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

    ,
    / \
    .' '.
    / \
    /.-. .-.\
    `/ '.' \`
    .' '.
    /.--. .--.\
    `/ '. .' \`
    .' ` '.
    /.---. .----.\
    `/ `. .' \`
    .' `.' '.
    /,----, ,----,\
    `'-.__.;-,____,-;.__.-'
    `"""`

  14. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 01:00:35 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Careful, Pounder like vicars.

    > > What about bishops?

    > Dunno, but knight to queens rook 4.

    Damn, check!

  15. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 00:59:39 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
    >
    > > Peter Hucker wrote:

    > >> Luddite.

    > > Book burner!

    > So?

    Its not even winter where you are.

  16. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    "John "C"" wrote in message
    news:1K2dnZ6MBLwhEFLbnZ2dnUVZ_ryqnZ2d@centurytel.n et...

    > "Double-A" wrote in message
    > news:1187999230.212923.162700@q5g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...
    >> On Aug 24, 3:00 pm, "Mr Pounder"
    >> wrote:
    >> > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in

    > messagenews:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.g ooglegroups.com...

    > nine-year-old

    > of

    > me?

    >> > Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.
    >> > Would you like to be a friend of mine?

    >> Another support group troller, I see!
    >>

    >> And what does this have to do with astronomy anyway?
    >>

    >> > Mr Pounder

    >> Go pound it somewhere else!
    >>
    >> Double-A

    > Hold-up there Double-A! Mr. Pounder is a Good Guy!
    >
    > C.H.J.

    Thank you HJ.

    Mr Pounder

  17. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    "Double-A" wrote in message
    news:1188016892.573605.204420@x40g2000prg.googlegr oups.com...
    > On Aug 24, 7:02 pm, "John \"C\"" wrote:
    >> "Double-A" wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:1187999230.212923.162700@q5g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...> On Aug 24,
    >> 3:00 pm, "Mr Pounder"

    >> messagenews:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.g ooglegroups.com...

    >> nine-year-old

    >> of

    >> me?

    >> > Another support group troller, I see!

    >> > And what does this have to do with astronomy anyway?

    >> > Go pound it somewhere else!

    >> > Double-A

    >> Hold-up there Double-A! Mr. Pounder is a Good Guy!
    >>
    >> C.H.J.

    > If you say so.
    >
    > Double-A

    He is a friend of mine.

    Mr Pounder

  18. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    "Mr Pounder" wrote in message
    news:eGDAi.3580$c_1.88@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk. ..

    > "John "C"" wrote in message
    > news:1K2dnZ6MBLwhEFLbnZ2dnUVZ_ryqnZ2d@centurytel.n et...
    > >
    > > "Double-A" wrote in message
    > > news:1187999230.212923.162700@q5g2000prf.googlegro ups.com...

    > > messagenews:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.g ooglegroups.com...

    Muhammad

    > > nine-year-old

    hope
    > > of

    > > me?

    > >> Another support group troller, I see!
    > >>

    > >> And what does this have to do with astronomy anyway?

    > >> Go pound it somewhere else!
    > >>
    > >> Double-A

    > > Hold-up there Double-A! Mr. Pounder is a Good Guy!
    > >
    > > C.H.J.

    > Thank you HJ.
    >
    > Mr Pounder

    Any time, sir.

  19. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    news:1188039185.261918.294230@x40g2000prg.googlegr oups.com...
    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >> news:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...

    >> > That's rather unfortunate.

    >> > I never say nasty things about you. Unlike that PHucker fellow.

    >> Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.

    > Sure he is.
    >
    >> Would you like to be a friend of mine?

    > Didn't we have this discussion before?

    I forget things.

    Mr Pounder

  20. Re: Why Muslims can't eat pig

    "Peter Hucker" wrote in message
    newsp.txl9f1dt4buhsv@fx62...
    > On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:53:05 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Mr Pounder wrote:
    >>> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
    >>> news:1187657318.390910.177340@x35g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...

    >>> Mr Hucker is a friend of mine.

    >> Sure he is.
    >>
    >>> Would you like to be a friend of mine?