ah wrote:
>Kadaitcha Man wrote:

>articles,

>>http://www.expatica.com/actual/artic...d=24&story_id=...

>>> You shuttup.

>> I am listening to all of you in silence, but none of you have answered
>> my question yet!
>> What is a net-cretin and ......

>Honest 'Clockbrain' John sums it up, perfectly.

IAWTEOHCJAANC.

Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

"I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
--David Tholen

"Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
name is "ah"."
--David Tholen