Atlas Bugged wrote:

>"Dorkless Von Heinybeiter" wrote in message
>news:Xns998C73BF31113harcourtbrace@69.28.186.121.. .
>> William Yost wrote in

>>> Can I THIRD the motion? I've been following some of this and the
>>> fellow seems to be really getting upset!
>>>
>>> Will
>>>

>> Sure, why not. Yea, he gets upset and melts down a lot. Then if he
>> threatens to have you arrested for being a criminal because you disagree
>> with him and other non-sensical bull****.

>Ooooh, lots of new sock-puppets popping up now that I told you there'll be
>no deals.

Please let me know who I am a sockpuppet for, I've forgotten.

Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter

"I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
--David Tholen

"Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
name is "ah"."
--David Tholen